Status: Enjoy! :)

Relax

Relax

The bright sun beamed itself through the window, causing me to stir awake. I stretch my arms up and feel myself falling

*THUD*

"Ow!" I groan as I sit up. I realize I was in the living of the home Louis and I share.

"You know when you wake up your couch, your childhood's over." I mutter to myself.

But then again, I moved out when I was 17 and Louis said he'd take me in as long as I stayed in school. Louis wanted an independent woman, who had more than just looks.

"No brains, no chance." He'd always tell me.

I was now 19 and Louis hasn't let me go. I had doing great for my first year in college, majoring in maths and physics. I loved numbers and Louis loved my dedication and determination, no matter how late I stayed up. I even study in the living room so that he can sleep during the week.

But today was Saturday and I had an exam Monday. My glasses were sitting on my textbook, which was on the coffee table.

"Morning, love." Louis said, walking in with a tray. I look up and catch a whiff of a toasted blueberry bagel and coffee.

"Morning, Lou." I say, smiling.

"Someone's been studying hard." Louis says gesturing to my sprawled books. "How about a break?"

I pick up a half of the bagel and take a bite.
"I can't! I have an exam Monday!" I say picking up my pen.

Louis grabs my hand, takes the pen out of it, and kissed my fingers.
"You've been studying for the last two days, love." He says holding my hand. "You barely slept last night! Brielle, I want to help you relax today."

I blink a few times, still chewing on my bagel. I swallow and sip my coffee.
"Okay, Lou. What do you have planned?" I ask.

Louis smiles and picks me up bridal style. We head up the stairs and Lou makes a left, walking towards the bathroom. He opens the door with the hand he had on my bum and placed me gently on the bathroom floor.

"Undress." Louis simply stated as he bent over the tub. I start to unbutton my top and I hear the water cut on. My shirt and bra hit the floor. I move to my shorts and and feel Louis' eyes on my body. I was a bit turned on by it.

Louis shuts the water off and I turn around to see him standing next to a bubble bath.

"Get in." He said with a smirk. I slowly make my way to the tub and step in. I get settled and feel my muscles relax in the warm water and bubbles. I let out a moan and lean back into the water.

Louis comes over to the tub with a cloth in hand. He dips the cloth in the water and kisses my lips. He pulls away and starts by washing my arms.

"You're gonna get clean here. Then I'm gonna give you a well deserved massage and then a surprise afterwards." Louis mutters against my neck.

He continued to wash my arms while keeping his lips by my collar bones. I let out another moan as Louis sucked the skin. Louis' hands get to my breasts and he pinches them making them stand at attention.

"Louis!" I moan, leaning my head back.

Lou continued to wash me until he reached my clit. He gently rubbed me and my hips bucked.

"You didn't tell me any of this." I say enjoying his hands.

"Oops!" He chuckles and removes his hand. Louis rings out the cloth and unplugs the drain. He gets a towel and motions for me to stand. I follow the directive and Louis wrap the towel around my torso. He picks me up again, takes me to the bedroom, and places me on the bed.

Louis props some pillos at the head of the bed.
"Roll onto your tummy." He commands. Again I follow, still a bit sexually frustrated.

I close my eyes and turn my head to the side. I soon feel a cool liquid on my back and then Louis' hands spreading it on my upper back. Louis then moves the towel to cover only my bum.

"Now you relax, love." He whispers into my ear.

Louis starts with my upper back and shoulders. He digs into my back and it feels like my muscles were a lot less tense. My body was becoming putty underneath his magical hands.

"You okay, Brielle?" He asks slowly moving down my back.

"Mmhmm..." I nod.

"Good," He mutters. I can hear the smirk in his voice.

Louis soon works my lower back with one hand and his other hand goes to my side then slides under the towel. I gasp when the cold air hits my lower half. Louis quickly rolls mw over so that I was now on my back. I then see that Lou was only in his Calvin Klein briefs, harder than a rock.

"Pleasure time." Louis growls.

"You didn't say anything about--"

"Surprise!" He smirks.
I bite my lip as I watch Louis straddle my naked body. "Don't worry, love. You deserve this."

Louis kisses my lips gently making my body hunger for more. I start to kiss back roughly and grab his neck. Louis pulls away, looking serious and holding my gaze.

"I want you to relax, I'll do the work. You just lay back and enjoy." Louis says in a deep voice.

I feel myself getting wetter at Louis' dominant and commanding voice. I bite my lip again then nod. Louis smiles and gives me one last kiss on my lips before sucking on my sweet spot. I moan and feel Louis twitch on my thigh.

Louis' kisses trail down my neck and chest until he reaches my breasts. He slowly sucks on my left breast until the nub is sore. Louis moves onto my other breast, but uses a hand to give my left one some more attention. I arch my back and let out a hiss.

Louis chuckles and drops down with his knees on the floor. He grabs my legs to that they're hanging off the side. Louis places butterfly kisses up from my knee. I was trembling in anticipation as Lou starts nearing my core. His breath starts hitting my inner thigh and I let out a whimper.

Louis looks up at me and smirks.
"You want this?" He asks while wriggling his tongue.

"Oh my god, please?!" I beg.

Lou shrugs and all I feel is pleasure. I let out the loudest moan of the day as he starts licking my slit from top to bottom, rhytmically.

"Fuuuuck!" I groan, grabbing a chunk of his almond locks. I buck my hips into his face then Lou pins me down and sticks two fingers inside of me. His tongue returns to drink my juices while his thumb rubs my clit.

My body starts to shake from pleasure overload.
"Lou! I'm about to cum!" I cry.

"C'mon, love. Cum for me." Louis says. His voice sends vibrations through me and that's what sent me over the edge.

"Louis! Oh, Louis!" I scream. Louis continued to lick me and his fingers clean. He didn't exactly let me ride out my high before pulling down his briefs and lining up with my entrance.

Louis slams into me and we both moan at the contact. After taking a second to adjust to his size, Louis starts to thrust his hips. He started rough, so the only noise was skin slapping.

I wrap my legs around Louis' waist and raise my hips to get more of him inside of me. Soon Louis starts hitting my g-spot.

"Lou, I'm about to cum, again!" I cry.

Louis stops and presses his forehead to mine. Our eyes were locked and Louis started his stroke again. He was slower this time, but he was still hitting my g-spot. Everything felt so much more intense because I was able to see the love in Louis' eyes.

After two more thrusts, I couldn't handle it anymore.
"AGH! LOU! FUUUUCK!!!" I scream.

A few thrusts later, Louis grunts then came, filling me up with his juices. We ride out our highs then Louis pulls out. He lies next to me and I turn on my side so that we can spoon.

Louis snakes his arm around my waist.
"I love you, Brielle." He mutters into my hair.

"I love you, too, Lou."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!
--Love, Domie. <3