Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

Your my child and i couldnt remeber

I woke up in a sweet. Alek was scared he was going to be a bad father. Why? I wouldn’t know. Every time Madeline saw him her little eyes would brighten as well as her smile. She was adorable, with him.

I looked at the clock on the wall and saw it was morning, I felt like lately I have been a burden to Alek so for once id do something for him. I went down and found the items to make what he told me was his favorite breakfast, Toast with twarog, his favorite breakfast cheese.
Simple. I thought.

I had placed the bread in the toaster but once I did I had no clue how to get it out. The timer was set far too long and I knew once it came out it would be burnt. After about three times I got it just right. I placed the toast on a plate with the cute cheese, and got him some water.
I went up to his room and peeked inside. He was still lying on his bed with his eyes closed clutching Madeline.

I walked towards him and tried shaking him. He stirred, so I tried again and saw his eyes opening.
“ Good mooring, what’s wrong did something happen?” He asked while sitting up.
“Nope everything’s good. I just made you breakfast is all.”

I placed his breakfast on to the bed and started leaving.
“Lily?”
I turned around and looked at Alek.
“Yes.”
“Thanks this means a lot to me, you used to do this before everything happened. Thanks.”
I walked over to him and placed a small kiss on his nose and then grabbed Maddie without waking her. Before I left I mouthed a ‘your welcome” and went to clean up the kitchen.

I took Madeline to the bathroom and gave her bath and then put her in the most adorable dress ever. It had sunflowers on it and yellow lace around the bottom of the brim. She was so cute.
I put a thick coat on her and put boots on her too, making sure she was warm and cozy.
We walked outside and I notice it was still snowing, even though I called Madeline my baby she was Two and was starting to talk. I watched her crawl in the snow and start playing with it while she was giggling.

I sat next to her in the snow and pulled her in my lap. She turned around and smiled at me. She grabbed onto my necklace and laced her fingers around it pulling at it. She was so beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
please comment your killing me