Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

What happened?

“She loves the snow, just as much as you.”

I looked up from where I was sting on the ground and saw Alek smiling down at us.

I lifted up my hand and he grabbed it pulling me up.
“Thanks, for everything.”
“ Stop thanking me you’re the one that made me breakfast.”
“That was nothing.” I said jokingly.

He grabbed Madeline out of my hands and went inside the house, with me following behind.
We went to the couch and sat down. Alekzander looked over at me, with sad eyes.
“Lillian, I think I should tell you how you know me and why you left.”

I just nodded.
“After your father beat you he was sent to prison, but after a couple of months he, well, he escaped and tried coming after you again. After that your grandfather hired me to watch over you. It was just a coincidence that you worked at my dads business which made it a lot easier to watch after you and protect you. Yes at first I was only doing it because your grandfather was paying me to protect you if your father did try to come after you, but after the first month I was falling in love with you. I told your grandfather to stop paying me but he said even if I was just your boyfriend at the time he was going to keep paying me. I love you a lot Lily and I hope you know it wasn’t because I was being paid. I also put all the money in a trust fund for Madeline once I found out you were pregnant and before that I was just sitting on the money because I felt guilty for having it in the first place, but I just want you to know I would have never met you if it wasn’t for this certain situation.”
♠ ♠ ♠
PLease comment or just tell me im horrible