Status: PLEASE tell me how you feel and if i dont update aware me

I Don't Need My Memory to Remember that Smile

Leaving this place i call .... home?

I finished writing my thoughts on the napkin and looked up to find Alek holding the baby girl. He smiled at me and walked into the room further.

“Czy jesteś gotowy, aby przejść?”
I look up at him and smile. I know that I can speak polish but it feels foreign to my mouth.
“Sorry I forgot” he says kindly.
I finally get out of the night gown the hospital has provided for me and change into sweets that alek brought me.

“Chodź piękny?” He says.
That’s means come on beautiful. He always says things that are very endearing to me. If only he knew I could understand him.

We finally leave the hospital and this is the first time I’ve seen the outside of it. Frombork. Red bricks hit you from everywhere, and cathedrals are placed on all sides of the town.
“Wow.” I say without thinking.
“She speaks.” Alek says, and I giggle a little.
“I can speak I just didn’t really have anything to say before this.” I say honestly.
“Understandable, come on my car is this way.”
We walk silently while he holds kochanie, which just means baby in polish. The little girl is giggling, and her curls on her head are bobbing up and down while they walk.
She looks just like me with the curls that are untamable and black hair, and the insanely bright green eyes. Alek said that he’ll be going to get the paper work next week to see if were related in some way. I hope we are, she’s the most beautiful baby I’ve ever seen.
Alek stops in front of a small fiat car.
“ It will be a short ride so don’t get to comfortable now okay.” He jokes.
“ Sure.” I laugh.
We head into the direction that leads shortly out of town and see green grass every where from all sides. I look over at alek and for someone who is going to have to board random people he doesn’t know he sure looks happy.
“Alek?” I ask softly, Im not sure if he even heard me.
“ Yeah.”
“ If taking care of me and kochanie is to much we can always find our own way.”
His head snapped into my direction. He looked sad after I said that.
“Is this what you want? To leave.” He asks me sincerely.
“ No, but I don’t want us to be inconvenient to you and your home.”
He chuckled.
“You could never be an inconvenience.” He looked at me and smiled.
“ When we get home there’s some stuff I have to tell you okay?” he asked.
“ Um, yeah, and Alek?”
“ Yes?”
“I can speak polish”
“ I know, I know.”
We drove shortly after that and pulled up to a large sized red brick house.
“ Is everything here made in brick?’ I wandered aloud.
“Pretty much.” He chuckled.
„Więc pozwala wydostać się z tego zimna”.
He grabbed Kochanie out of the back seat and grabbed my hand and led us intot he house.
‘So this is the inside of your home.” H e said.
Wait, what? My home, did he say my.
‘ um i know i told you i didnt know you before this but i did.” He said bluntly.
‘ Why are you tellingme this now? Why not before?”
„ The doctors wanted to make sure that i didnt hinder you memory from comming back. It could either help you or hurt you from know this information.”
„ So...”
”Oh. Yeah well, first your real name is Lilian Violet Winsor, and That baby is yours, her name is Madaline. You are twenty two that was true, and your from Poland, which explains how you know how to speak polish.” He said everthing as if it was going out of style.”

Journal entry... on the back of a plastic cup i found in my room.

**So this could have gone better, but it didn’t. After everything Alek said to me I felt like my head

was spinning. Everything went black and I passed out. The doctors had told me if memories came

back to fast this could happen. Im sitting in a bedroom that looks some what familiar. Alek is staying

clear of me because when I first came to I yelled at him. He won’t tell me what he has to do with

everything but I know it’s not a good reason I know him. My memories that I did gain were all

pleasant. One of me playing with Madeline and another of me and Alek and Madeline together

eating dinner in the house we are currently in. Let’s hope the next time I write I know who I am with the memories to prove it.

Lost track of the date, 1999.**

I got out of the bed and went to pick up Madeline from her crib that was also in my room. Madeline that name had suited her. She cooed when I called her that and attached her self to me when I picked her up.
♠ ♠ ♠
arg someday i hope i write better because i have so many ideas and i type so dang sloe