Status: Generation *** Star!

I'll Make You Fall out of Love

Chapter Two

Image


After the show, Mag flashed her VIP badge to the security guard. "I'm sorry miss, but you can't go back there." He folded his arms staring down at Mag. He was at least a good foot taller than her, huge shoulders, at least 250 lbs. He was huge.

"Excuse me?! Do you have any clue who I am? I am Magdalene Sixx!" Mag raised her voice at the security guard.

"I don't care who you are kid, you are not going in." He spat back.

"I don't think you understand, my father is Nikki fucking Sixx, and my best friend is wiL Francis! I believe I can make you loose your job with in a second." She held up her black iPhone furiously.

"Listen Bitch!"

"Is there a problem?" wiL said from behind the assfaced guard.

"No sir, This young lady is trying to get back stage."

"Does she have a pass?" wiL raised his eyebrow. I handed wiL the pass. "Do you see this? This is Platinum pass. Meaning she was invited by us. I suggest you let Miss Sixx in before you're fired." William glared.

"Yes sir, sorry Miss Sixx." He let me through the door.

"Thank you wiL, I was about ready to knock him on his ass." I hugged him.

"You always seem to amaze me, Mag. It's great to see you. Come on, they're waiting for you." wiL grabbed ahold of my hand and dragged me through the catacombs of the concert hall.

~:~:~:~


WiL lead me to a closed door, laughterr echoed from the other side of the barrier. William twisted the knob and pushed open the door revealing about ten guys and Ash sitting or standing in various areas of the large sitting rom. The macrabre group all looked up, soon enough huge grins spread across their faces except the one who stared at me in wonder.
"Maggy!" Ash ran up to me, giving a tight hug.

"Hello Ashley!" I hugged her back.

"See Rus; I told you Mag was in the crowd." Jake stuck his tongue out at the ginger drummer. "But no... You didn't believe me."

"Maggy?" Nick Wiggins gave Ash a look for calling me Maggy.

"Long story short, I was really drunk, and started to sing Mary Poppins show tunes. So Anthony thought it would be cute to call me Maggy Poppins. And regretable to say, it stuck." I explained.

"Monster Girl!" I heard from behind me.

"Monster Boy!" Turning to hug my next victim. Frankie smiled, his make-up was wiped off and his stage clothes was swapped for a t-shirt, jeans, hoodie and sneakers. "Have you been scarying little girls into your bed?" I asked hugging the bassist again.

"When do I not! He grinned, embracing me back. "So, has daddy been keeping a careful eye on his little girl, since you last saw us?" He laughs.

"You have no idea." I grumbled, as the thought of how protective my has been over me. Two years ago, I was partying with the boys and the after math was so bad, my dad had to bail my ass out of jail.
That was the last time I saw any of my friends, for almost two years. My dad took me on tour, practically baby sat me until I convinced him I was capable on my own.

"Well Mag, at lease he let you out of your cage." Ben walked by, while kissing my cheek.

"Fuck off, Ben!" I stuck my tongue out.

"You would!" He flipped me off, with a smirk plastered against his face.

"So how's daddy Sixx doin'." Davey sat down.

"I guess my dad's doin good. I guess." I shrugged.

"Oh shit! I practically forgot; you haven't met the new guitarist!" Davey hand an instant blond moment.

"Yeah, I think that would be a going idea." I rolled my eyes.

"Thank. You. Captian Obvious." He snarled. "Yoh! Eric! Come here for a sec." Davey waved over the super hot guy, that I was checking out.
Shit. I began to feel nervous as he walked towards us. Eric had a cowboy hat covering his long hair, a hoodie and black pants on.

"Eric, this is my best friend, Magdalene. Mag, this is Eric Griffin, my newest guitarist." I knew he looked familiar, he was the former bassist of The Murderdolls. Who of course, I always thought he was really good looking.

"Hey." I smiled brightly, with a wave of my hand.

"Sup." He smiled awkwardly.

"Good, now that you two have met. Mag, I have the hugest favor to ask; well the band and the rest of the tour has a huge favor to ask. And I'm pretty sure your dad is not going to let you do so but, I need you!" Davey wrapped his huge arms around my tiny form.

"OK, so shoot! What is the flavor?" I said trying to push him off me.

"OK, so our photographer Jaycee totally bailed on us and so will you please, pretty please come on tour with us and photograph us?" Davey jutted out his bottom lip as he begged me.

"Why can't Michelle be your photographer?" I folded my arms.

"Because, she is busy with other projects and you haven't photographed us in like FOREVER!"

"OK. Fine! But let me see if my dad will let me."

"Yay! You are amazing!" Davey hugged me. "Hey guys! Maggy is going to be our photographer!" Davey announced, followed by cheers.

"That's if her daddy, and her uncles let her go." wiL smirked as he smoked a cigarette.

"That's true." I frowned.

"Who's her dad?" Eric asked, with confusion written on his face.

"Nikki Sixx." I muttered.

Eric nearly choked on the beer that he was drinking. "What? Are you serious?" The poor guy looked as if he almost had a heart attack right where he was standing.

"Yeah, My dad really is Nikki Sixx."Rolling my eyes, I clasped my fingers around the neck of a glass beer bottle, popping the cap and taking a long swing.

"Careful Mag, don't want daddy to rip you a new ass if you come home drunk." Anthony laughed as he sat next to Jake.

"So, if your dad is Nikki Sixx, then that means, The Motley Crue dudes are your uncles!" Eric was still mind boggled by the fact. He was having a hard time registering that the beautiful green eyed, woman in front of him is his Idol's daughter.

"Yep. It sucks 99.9 percent of the time. Those four, plus their friends are extremely protective." Rolling my eyes, I walked over to Needlez who was lounging on the venue couch and plopped my but right onto his lap. With a grunt, he shrugged and wrapped one arm around my waist.

Eric narrowed his eyes, "Like how protective?"

"Well, for starters every guy I've brought home, each and every one of them interrogated the poor guy, and my dad still didn't approve." Was Eric Griffin getting jealous? I think he is.
With a smirk I wrapped one arm around Needlez neck. Needlez and I have this friendship where we love eack other so damn much, we hate one another. Also we fucked a few times. No big deal.

"That blows dick." Eric wasn't to happy with what I'm doing.

"You haven't seen the worst yet." wiL introjected. as he lit another cigarette. "Mag's dad can be the coolest gu you'll ever meet, and in less than a nano second he'll be your worst nightmare, and rip you to shreds."

"Like when she got herr first tattoo. man he ripped her and Vince Neil a new ass." Frankie said.

Eric raised an eyebrow, "You have tattoos?"

"Uh--yeah!" I rolled my eyes.

"Can I see?" His mouth was agape. It was kind of cute.

"Sure. This is my first one.," I pulled up my shirt to show the Theatre of Pain logo on the bottom of my left shoulder. "I was fourteen. And then my chest piece." This one had two ravens on each side with a hour glass in the center with 'Nevermore' on the top. The next I showed was the REPO! barcode On the back of my hip. Then my Rocky Horror Picture Show Sleeve. Then the others. And last but not least. I had to wait for the best one, A black Murderdolls logo on the back of my calf.

Eric's mouth literally hit the floor, when I revealed this one. "Your tats are amazing!" He of course had tattoos all up and down his arms, very bright and colorful.

"I say, why don't we go and have a party!" Nikki Misery shrieking in excited.

"Love to, but if you guys want me on tour, then I have to get going."

"Boo!" Everyone chorus'd as I began to give hugs to the NYD guys.

"See ya kid." wiL said, hugging me avoiding burning my hair with his cigarette. Next to get hugged was the Suicide boys.

"Let me know what's going on." Davey kissed my cheek.
After hugging everyone, and said my good byes, I left the venue.

"Daddy! I'm home!" Placing my keys on the hook, I scanned the foyer looking for any signs of my dad.

"Down here Mag!" He was in the basement studio.

"Hey daddy." I kissed his cheek as soon as I got down the stairs. He was working on a new song for Sixx A.M.

"What do you want?" He raised and eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

"I know you, what do you want?" He huffed.

"Well, Davey, wiL and Ash wants me to go on tour with them."

"I don't--" His voice told me he was uncertian.

"Let me finish, Anyways to be their photographer and photograph and document the shows."

"I don't know, Mag. Let me think about it."

"OK, cause I need to know by Friday morning, or tomorrow night." I pointed out.

"Fine, I will have your answer by then."

"Yay! Thanks daddy!" I kissed his cheek again. "Night daddy!"

"Good night Maggy!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the long and horrible wait! GaaahhH!!!!! But now I'm back and I promise I did not forget this amazingness because Eric Griffin is a sexy mofo!
Any waysss! please dont be a silent reader and please, pretty please comment :D