Status: Thanks for reading keep on keep on

Before I Lost You and Our Memories

On my own

"Mom". I screamed as i eneterd my chilhood home.
I found her sitting next to my grandfather crying. They both looked startled when i went to sit in front of them on the couch.

"Mom are you okay?" I could tell that something was really wrong. My mom only cried only twice in my whole life.
The first was when my dad left and the second was when she found out he remarried.
"Yeah, hun im fine I was in the garden with dad and got pollen in my nose. Allegies." she lied.

I didnt push the issue, I knew if she didnt want to talk about she was beat around the bush.
"Hey, Lily so how did your interview go today, John called me and said he wouldnt say anything until he talked to you about it first."
John was my grandfathers friend, he owned his own advertising company and needed sales associates. So like everything else grandfather did in my life, he got me an interview for the job. The downfall was that it was between me and another person.

"It went well I think, its just that I dont have alot of Experience in that feild and I dont even know i could do this job to fullest where as someone else might be able to do it better." I said fastly.

"Woah, calm down. The way John was talking I'd say you got the job." Grandfather said.
"Dont get my hopes up, my rent is due in like a week. I need that job." I was sure i wasnt going to get it though.
"Mom are you sure your okay?" I asked.
"Yeah, just really tired. Working in the bakery tired me out I think im going to go to bed. Dad, Lily have a good night love you guys." She hugged me and grandfather and headed to her bedroom.

****

Two days later.

"Ms. Winsor please sit, sit, I was really looking at both the resumes that I had to choose through and to be honest the other employee is more qualified." Mr. Ramsey said.

Once he said that my heart sunk. I wasnt qualified. Isnt this what i told grandfather though.
"Oh,Okay well I think I'll just..."
"Ms. Winsor, please sit down. What I was saying was he may be more qualified but he's down right annyoing. Your hired."
"What?"
"Your hired, stop rubbing it in." Someone said behind me in a humorous voice.
I turned around and saw the most perfectly perfect man in my life. He was around my age, may be older, very tall, and had just the right amount of curl in his hair.

"Hi im Alekzander Ramsey."
Ramsey? Where had I heard that name before?
"Are you two related?" I asked confused.
"Thats my son Alek, he wanted this job as well, so you got it instead, and Alek was aware that if you did he'd become your assitant."
"Assitant?"
"Yes, the pay you said was enough, youll be getting and assitant,and assited living if necessary."Mr. Ramsey stated.

I just started at the two men. Thi was definetly going to change my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats the first chapter of before Lily and Alek