Status: Thanks for reading keep on keep on

Before I Lost You and Our Memories

No im not eighteen

I woke up extra early that monday morning so i could beat the traffic to the office. Today was my first day , so I had to look my best.
I put on my makeup and did my hair making sure it was out of my face because I knew it would be a long day. I then put on the cutest blazer and suit the I had owned and headed to the office.

The office was only about a twenty minute drive so I got there pretty early. I walked into the warm building and found myself walking into MY OFFICE. I felt like the boss. The office has two desks, a very large copier or printer of some sorts, and beautiful new computer just for me.
I put my stuff down and noticed there was a note on the desk, I picked it up and read it.

***** Ms. Winsor once you get settled in open up your email, the password and username is on the botom of this note. Your emails will provide your assignments for the day and the other companys you may be dealing with. I do already have an assignment for you, but it may be a two man job. I honestly dont know when my son will be coming into the office today, but I need these ad.s for tomorow so... ill need you to work late tonight. Im very sorry.
your break is at one and you have a whole hour.
username: AdversWinsor
password: 444Lillian
*****

I would have to stay here tonight ugh. I opened up the email account and was given my assignment. I would have to provide a local restarunt a banner for their store front and also help them get their business out there to create revenue. ugh.
I started on some ideas and changed around the fonts and colors when there was a knock on the door. I looked in and Alekzander walked in. Holy cow could he here how fast my heart was beating just looking at him.

"Hey boss, whatch up to?" Alek asked me.
oh nothing you know just doing my work and the work your doing thats all. I knew if I said that I might regret it in the future.
"Im working on a banner to go in front of someones restraunt." I said looking back down at my drawing board in front of me.

"Is there anythig i can do?" He huffed." You know im your assistant right?" He asked jokingly.
"Im aware, um you cou;d tell me what you think of my ideas and add some input since apparently you know all." Well that officially came out snotty.

" I like the blue font it makes it pop, no blacks so that gets rid of these." he said taking a stack I had liked and placing it in the garbage can.
"This one, Its what id be looking for if I owned a restraunt." He said musingly.
"But I dont, so what do I know." he said jokingly.

We worked together really well. Id do something and he would give me his opinion, which actually helped.
" Hey would you like to grab a bite to eat with me, im starving, and my butt hurts sitting here for so long."
"Yeah, just let me send the proposal to your father and then we can go." I laughed.

I finished up my proposal and grabbed my purse, but someone snatched it from me. I looked up and came face to face with a grinning Alek.
"Can I help you?"
" You dont have to pay for lunch my dad specifically told me to pay, so it'd be a waste to take it." He said.
"Oh, okay." I said shyly. This was the best job ever.

We had went to a small cafe down the road and the name seemed fimiliar. Then it hit me.
" Alekzander this is the restraunt we are making the banner for isnt it?"
" It is that restraunt, and call me Alek i hate when your so official." He joked.
We sat there joking and talking like we knew each other our whole lives.

When the waiter came he placed our plates in front of us.
"Here's your penne with vodka sause ma'm."The waiter said.
" And your meat pie, for you sir, enjoy." The waiter said while walking away.
"Vodka sauce. You cant eat that your like what eighteen?" He asked laughing.
"No! Im twenty, what are you ten for asking me that?" i said boldly.
" I like you, your funny and no im twnety as well. I was joking with you." He said seriusly like i took offense to what he said, but I hadent I love when people think im younger than I am.
" I know." I said smiling.
After we ate we went back to the office and work on the Ad.s until the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
So theres a new chapter