Status: Thanks for reading keep on keep on

Before I Lost You and Our Memories

So am I allowed to call this a date?

"Alek can you tell me something?" I said trying to stifle a laugh.

He just smiled over at me and I dont think he knew the reason I wanted to combust from laughter.

"What can I help you with Lily". He said smiling at me with those big dimples. He turned his head to the side and smiled like an adorable puppy dog who look confused.

" Why do you have a post it note stuck to your butt that says big boy on it?" I said laughing my butt off. I couldnt take it and doubled over laughing to the point I started crying and I knew the cramps in my stomach was getting worse.

"WHAT?". Alek said reaching around to pick off a pink post it note. He read it and then grinned widely.

"Damn, I was wondering why my father tapped my butt I thought we only did that after a game of football." He chuckled, and that noise had to be the most eurphoic sound ive ever heard.

Alek and me slowly started getting back to work and quickly fell back in to preparing preperations for the new account we had. After about only two months of working here I still cant get used to the flexibilty and the concern all of the employees have for each other. It helped me. I needed help, things with my mom just got gradually worse and now the bubbly woman that cooked me breakfast everymoring became some what of a recluse, she never leaves that room of her's.

"Lillian are you alright?". I looked up and tossed a glance to Alek, confused as to why he would be asking me this.
"Yes, why wouldnt I be?" I glared at him and asked rudely.

"Because your crying, just wndering." He says and I know that my previous statement must of made him tell that I was not in the mood I was in this morning.

" Alek, I- I um am sorry, ive been dealing with a lot of stuff lately and its just sarting to get to me. I didnt mean to be rude."

"Its-." Alek was about to finish his statement when Chester the new guy from accounting came in. Chester nodded towards Alek and Alek nodded. Then he set his prowling eyes on me and I knew I was in trouble.

" Lily, so its friday and you know what that means belle?" He said in a voice that was way to close to what I assumed a rapists voice would sound.

"What Chester? what is today that you have to enetrupt me from working?". I said sharply.
Chester was so annoying, if ever there was a man that wanted me to rip my eyes out and bleed to death, it was Chester.

" Its the friday which in turn is the day im taking you out." He said bluntly.

Alek looked up sharply with somethig Ive never seen i his eyes. Jealousy. Weird.

" Chester what are you talking about?"
I was totally confused now, why would I ever go out with Chester. Im not ugly but am I seriuosly not pretty enough where I only attract weird creepy over hair jelled men. uck. hope not.

"You said last month that you'd go out with me." He said way to smoothly.

Crap. crap, crap I only said that to get him not to follow me when I went to go get my lunch. It was me and Aleks time where we could talk about anything. But a promise is a promise and even though my mothers lost her mind she taught me to not make a promise if it wasnt going to be kept.

"Fine Chetser." I said glumly.
He did a victory dance in my office, and I took that chance to look at Aleks desk and he stared at me with disbelif in his eyes.

" Ill pick you up at seven." He yelled while walking out my office.

Now I have to deal with an over clingy, arrogant man for the rest of my night wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hoped you like it, if any one knows how to do backgrounds and you want to do mind please please message me