Status: Thanks for reading keep on keep on

Before I Lost You and Our Memories

How could she not feel anything?

I was led to the county morge. They led me back and I had asked Alek if he'd come with me I didnt think I could do this alone.

When the lady lifted the sheet from the front her face I dropped to my knees and must of hit my head pretty bad because that caused me to black out.

Two days later.

I knew I was waking up and unfortuanetly I knew who I was and wasnt waking up to. My mother had passed away. She killed herself, single blow to the head. I instantly felt alone in the world for the second time in my life. I wasnt ready to open my eyes so I layed there in what I assumed was a hospital bed and heard the noises around me start to final even out to actual words. The only voice I heard was the raspy sound of Alek talking.

" Oh, Lily once you wake up Im going to tell you just how much you mean to me. Crap is it always this scary when your trying to tell some one you love them for the first time.?" He asked i thought no one until I heard his fathers voice.

"I approve." His dad said and I had to contain a chuckle that almost slipped through my mouth.
" I didnt ask you dad, if you approved or not." Alek said in the most bitter voice ive ever heard out his beautiful mouth.

" No, son you didnt but I do anyway, she's special so dont mistreat her because Im taking her side if anything happens."
" Ye have no faith in me father." Alek asked.
" I do it's just I love lily too so dont screw this up." his faher said sternly.

Thats when I opened my eyes to be found low and behold in a hospital. Alek and his father were facing away form me.

" I want to know so bad if she loves me as much as I love her." Alek said in a somber voice, and thats when I plastered a smile on my face ad whispered out an " ask me then ".

"Feel better my love." and then mr. Ramesy walked out the room.
"So what was that question you were wanting me to answer for you." I said far more teasing than ive ever been with Alek.

"Lily, I need to tell you that I love you and Im sorry for scaring you with that kiss the other the day but that was the best thing that happened to me and i just dont know what id do without you and you dont have to love me back-."

" I do." I said meeting his eyes.
He shook his head and stared at me in disbelief.
"Did you just say you do?" He asked as if I was lying to him, all I could do was nod my head with a bright smile on my face.
He reached out to cup my cheeks and kissed me softly on the lips unlike the last to times I think he knew he wasnt going to loose me this time.

Me and Alek stayed in my hospital bed talking about veything and he thankfully didnt bring up my mother but I knew that would change as I saw the door to the room open up and my grandfather stride in.

" Alek can I talk to Lily laone.
Grandfather asked.
Alek looked into my direction looking me in the eyes probably asking for a silent answer if he should stay or not and I gave him the nod to leave I knew we would need to have this conversation eventually.
" Lily I am so sorry that this happened. I just-just." Grandfather couldnt finsh his sentence with out choking on his tears. I patted his back to where i still layed confortably.
" They said that she didnt feel a thing." He blurted out suddenly.
"How could she not feel a thinkg.:" I screamed at him and thats when Alek ran in to calm me down holding me while I sobbed and chocked out every tear I had in my body
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think and if you wanna help that would be nice