Status: Active

SummerRise

***ing Bastard

Jason POV

"Wake up, time for school." I heard Mason hiss.

I groaned not wanting to get, and licked my lips. It felt as if an elephant was stepping on my head, and kept stomping on it repeatdly.

"5 more minutes." I grumbled, pulling the covers over my head.

Surprised he left me alone, I slowly was falling back asleep, untill I felt pericing icecold water hit my skin. I siting up quickly, and growling lowly.

"Mason, I will fucking murder you." I snapped, and rubbed my eyes.

I heard someone giggle, and looked to my right. There was Lilly, with nothing on, but the bedsheet cover around her. I eyes narrowed at the now empty bucket in her hands. I felt anger boil through my veins, I got up, and pinned her agaisnt the wall.

"What the fuck was that for, Lilly?" I spat, and slightly digged my nails into her wrist.

She whimpered in pain, and cringed back. I could here her heart beating, and I smirked. Bitch needed to know her boundaries. I brought her over cause I wanted sex, and I get what I want. Simple as that, that didnt mean that this bitch could be here spilling water on me. I letting go of her hands, and hissing.

"Leave, now." I threw her clothes at her, and ushered her out the front door.

Once she was out, I slammed the door infront of her face, and ran my fingers through my hair. Mason glanced at me, and chuckled. I felt my anger rise more, and I charged towards him. I pushed him agaisnt the wall, and connected my fist with his jaw.

"What the fuck man!" He bellowed, and pushing me away.

I rolled my eyes, and walked away. Fucking bastard. I went back in my room, pulling off my boxers, and head to the bathroom. Was to rough on that Lilly, bitch? She was asking for it though.

I sighed, jumping in the shower. Groaning slightly in exsparation when the cold water hit my body. I usaully showered with cold water. But I had enough cold water to last me today. I changing the water tempture I felt myself calm down. Quickly taking my shower, I get out of the bathroom.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, and licking my lips. I got dressed quickly, throwing on clothes, and chuckling to myself. Mccan looked great in everything. I mean look at me.

I head out the house, slipping on some shoes, and grabbing my keys. Here goes my day in the hellhole.
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe? Review it?
please?