Status: Active

SummerRise

Text Message

Ryan's POV

I sighed in fraustration as I sat in the passenger seat of my bestfriend car. School just ended, and we were on our way to my house. Kayla, and I have a hate/love realtionship. Sometimes were nice, but sometimes its like a full on war. But we move on, always next to eachother.

But off of that topic, sense it was Friday Kayla was sleeping over. Our plan? Sneaking out, and partying all night long. Seems fun, huh? No, not really, Kayla here is making me. I offered watching a movie, and resting cause we had finals Monday. But no, we have to go. Hence my fruastration.

I hoped out of the car when it stopped in front of my shabby house. My dad wasnt the richest, and sense it was only me, and him. We didnt mind, and honestly, it was home-y. So I love it.

"RY!" Kayla hissed, jumping in front of me.

Raising my eyebrow, side stepping so I could keep walking. But Kayla had othere plans in mind. She side stepped to so I couldnt.

"What?" I hissed annoyed, and licking my chap lips.

She rolled her eyes, and ignored my tone,"Were you even listening?"

Shrugging, I looked at her blankly,"No."

She huffed in esparation, and turned away from me. I smiled, walking to my door, and quickly unlock it. I kick off my shoes, and walk to the kitchen. My stomach growls on que, chuckling I open the fridge.

"Want anything, Kayla?" I yelled out enough for her to hear me. Pulling out cold pizza from last night out, putting two on a plate.

"Water Diet, baby." She smirked, and strut to the kitchen as if she were a model.

I rolled my eyes, murmering under my breath, "Suit your self."

Putting the pizzas in the microwave, and taking a seat on the counter. I ran my fingers through my hair, and stared down at my jeans.

Honestly I wanted to sleep early tonight, so I could dream about Justin. I know it sounds weird, but Im falling in love with my dreams. My god, im such a loser.

"Ry. Guess who just texted me?" Kayla squeeled, and jumped up.

I groaned, and looking up to her, "Who?"

"JASON MCCAN!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, and hopped around the kitchen.

I narrowed my eyes at her, shaking my head,"Calm the fuck down."

The microwave beeped, signalling my food was ready. Smiling, I opened the microwave, grabbing my food, and sit on the floor. Noticing Kayla face flatter, feeling bad instantly.

"Hey, Kayla..im sorry." I sigh, and lean back agaisnt the wall.

She shook her head, and hands me her Iphone. I read the text message, and was shocked.

From: Jason Mccan

To:Kayla

Aye sexy, I was wondering if you give me Ryan's number?

I felt my heart drop literally out of my ass, what did Jason Mccan want from me? Giving Kayla back her phone, averting my gaze to my pizza's and felt Kayla sit beside me.

"What do you want me to do?" She said blankly, and avoiding eye conact.

"Tell him to fuck off." I say, and nodding at Kayla.

She looked at me shocked, but obeyed. I knew how much Kayla loved Jason, even though she never talked to him. I still don't want a guy to get between us. Expecially Jason Mccan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Reviews pleasseee?:D