Status: I'll make this one work out somehow

Godling

A Dying wish

"What are we gonna do?" Said Fea "I don't know"Yuki replies "You don't need to do anything. Just let me kill you" Ryuji threatened them "Yuki, can you solve this problem?"Said Fezu in heart "Yuki we will find a safe place and keep aiding you!" Shouted Rair, then she and the other go around a rock "You can't deceive me!"Ryuji said then he snaps his hand. The rock where Rair and the others are explodes "Rair!"Shouted Yuki in disbelieve, when the smoke's gone Rair and the others aren't there, no traces left.

Yuki can't believe his eyes, then charge Ryuji with anything he sees. Rock, spear, iron bars, sword, great swords, anything then Yuki realize "Huh? how come there are great swords here? Ah! Fezu, he's alive!" He thought and keep attacking "What are you doing! you don't make any damage" Ryuji said "Ukh. Thats right. He's untouchable. What should I do?" Thought Yuki, then a water cane appears "This is it!" He shouted in heart. He then controls a sword and the cane. When Ryuji only focuses to the sword, Yuki poured water on him and slashes him again. He dodge by becoming a flame but now he doesn't know there are water pouring. He then turn in to smoke. "Yes!" Yuki shouts then the Rea and Fezu come out "We... We're sorry Yuki" said Rea, then Yuki collapses.

When he awake he can't sense anything neither sees anything, as if he's dead. He then think "How come I didn't realize that thing! If water is poured to fire, the water'll vaporize and the fire'll turn into a smoke" he think "That smoke can be said the flame itself. Then, that means one thing. They betray me!" He think again now his face become so red he is full with anger."But wait a sec. If I died then that mean I'll be revived to my second life?" He think again "Why did that person killed me, he knows that he'll be punished, right?" He think again "No he will not" Said a sound "Oh it's you! The so called god. What do you mean by 'He will not'?" "As simple as it's heard, he won't be punished" "And why is that?" "He's not alive to begin with." "What!?" "My time has finished. You may not be revived again, but you can think of another wish, maybe?" "No! I'll never let these anger go! I'll avenge my parent those carefree people, why don't they help us that time? They just go and when I asked why, they said 'Get off, we have more important thing to do than to treat a person with a single scratch'."

"They are unforgivable, aren't they" Said Yuki "Of course right? How can they said a car accident a scratch? If just, if just they give me water mom wouldn't have to die" Said Yuki again, He began to cry "But what the point of killing them? They will also get the chance of having second life. As you know people personalities won't really change in the second life" Said the god "So what should I do then,'God'?" "Please call me Cliff, I'm a 'Godling' candidate just like you before. I suggest you to find them by your self. Now the time is up, your memories will be shown again if before the record end you found the answer, you'll wake up as like you are before. Good bye..." The sound disappear and the black wall begin to show everything Yuki does from baby until around his parent accident.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really appreciate some one that read this. I'll keep write untill it reaches you!