Status: I'll make this one work out somehow

Godling

Reborn!

"Yuki! Yuki! wake up!" whispered his friend. He got up, then the teacher cleared his throat "Yuki, what a nice sleep you have there. Now stand outside!" Shouted his teacher madly at him, pointing outside "Ye, yes" He said then went outside "What's going on? I just slept in class and what was this dream just now? I met the god?" Thought Yuki, questioning himself. Then suddenly he knocked the class' door and said "Sir, sorry. But, may I go to the toilet?" He said "Yes you may, but get back here in 5 minutes or you get a week of suspension" He replied "Ok" Then he rushed to class 5-A, where the quadruplets are, but as soon as he got there, he didn't see any of the quadruplets. He then knocked the door "Um, miss I want to talk with the quadruplets." He said "Which quadruplets are you talking about Yuki? We don't have any here, we only have twins correct?" She replied with a wise face then asking the class, then everyone nodded "Wha?! But..." He about to say something but the teacher interrupted, "Mr. Yuki, we all know you're the school's most brilliant boy, but you shouldn't interrupt or skip classes" She said now with more emphasis "Sorry." he said disappointed bowing his head down

"Ding, Dong ,Ding, Dang" The bell rang "Weird dreams and there are no quadruplets?" He thought "That's right there are no quadruplets, senior" Someone said beside him "How do you know..." He about to said surprised but stopped when he saw Fezu and Fea "Sorry, we lied to you..." said Fea, apologizing "What do you mean?" "Well..." She began, but Fezu interrupted, "You saw that weird dream right?" "Yeah..." Yuki replied "The truth is..." Fea about to said again, but the bell rang "Sorry, gotta go" Said Fezu. Then he grabbed Fea's arm and went to their class. "So turn...." Said the math teacher "Hm... What did they mean by 'lied'?" Yuki Thought "Ding, Dong, Ding, Dang" The bell rang "Hm... Isn't it a bit early? Okay you can leave now" Said the teacher then he exited the class "Hey, Yuki" Calls one of Yuki's friend "Let's play magnet ball" He ask "Uh..." Yuki doubted what he heard but then he nodded.

"Yuki, this is your first time playing, right?" He asked "Um... Not exactly, I've played before, when I was six..." His face darkened "You okay?" He asked "Uh... Yeah" "I wonder... You're this kind, but why have we never ask you play before?" He said. Then Yuki noticed something, "What did they mean by 'kind'?" He thought. At Class 5-A, "Fezu, it seems he has begun to notice something" Said Fea "Um... I'll tell him right away" He said then he called Yuki "Hello, Yuki?" "Oh, Fezu what is it?" "I have something to say, can you come?" "Okay" He said, then the line closed "Sorry, but Fezu wants me" He said, but he didn't see his friend "Eh...?" He grumbled, then ran to class 5-A "Fezu!" He said "Oh, there you are, let's go to the roof" he said. At the roof, "What's going on, after you called my friend's gone and what do they mean by 'kind'?" He asked quickly. "Hey hold your horses. They Ignored you. This not the world from before. You got revived you know. This is a rewritten world. Maybe, their memory were rewritten. They think you're kind, but their past cannot be rewritten. That's why they said they never asked you before" He explained, Yuki didn't seem to get anything. "He meant, their memory is rewritten. But their past didn't. And their instinct talked when you heard the 'never asked you' part" Fea explained, Yuki nodded "So then this is what he said... Wait! He said I will wake up like before so..." Yuki began then Fezu interrupted "That's why it's weird..." Then Yuki Interrupted "Wait Fezu, how do you know so much? You know what were we talking about and my conversation with Cliff." He asked "Well, you see, I have conjuring, but not Fezu. His power is to change the brain of someone. He makes some hormone to secrete and that'll change what the brain predicts" She explained "Oh, then how do you know?" "I just made you spill it all unconsciously, also when you're unconscious you remember everything, you know" He said "So, If this is not the world we're supposed to be, where is this?" Asked Yuki "I don't know. I tried to make myself unconscious so that all brain trick'll be avoided, but it's no use" Said Fezu "I also tried to see everything around the world. But it's almost the same"Said Fea, then both of them sighed "So... Where is this?" "You really are troublesome, too hard to deceive. I think I'll let you out the trap for now. Good bye" Said a voice. Then Yuki woe up at the mall looking around confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
Fair D' Lair: I'm Back again, I'll try my best to make this story good, promise

pizZiCcato: He really needs to fix his grammar =.=