Status: Rewrite Number 3!?

Reap

One last dance with the lady dressed in white

Los Angeles, the city of angels, calls out to all the hopeless dreamers and lost souls. Sunset Boulevard promises fantasies of stardom or a girl named Dream at every corner. Thousands of musicians flock to Sunset as if it was a beacon of good things to come. The Tragic Truth was no different. Damian Rite and his merry band of misfits drove out to L.A with only a van, a bag of clothing and 60 dollars to their name. They came out here seeking fame and fortune and freedom. But in the end they became puppets and slaves to a man that should only exist inside a fairy tale.

I remember the first time I saw them play this dingy bar on Sunset. It was the first night I felt like everything was going to be okay. I was starting to see the light at the end of my very dark tunnel. But in the end, that light was just my LED christmas lights I used to hang myself.

October 13th was the day I finally got the balls to do something about my shitty life; end it. I had this romanticized vision of what the afterlife would be. My grandmother always told me that suicide was the only way to get a one way ticket to Hell. I always thought that’s what my afterlife would be; Hell. I wasn’t a good person; not by a long shot. I was a bitch to my family and I drank too much while taking every drug known to man. I moved so far away from my old life to start anew and I fell back into old habits. And that’s how I ended up here.

My name is Alyxandria Sutton. I died at 23 by hanging myself with Christmas lights. But instead of burning in Hell like my grandmother told me I would do, I became an angel of death; a Reaper. This is the story on how I managed to get myself tangled into the world of sex, drugs and rock n roll….
♠ ♠ ♠
not sure how I feel about this prologue but we're going to roll with it. I want this to be different than the last two versions.

comment&subscribe?