Status: Let me know if I should continue.

The Misunderstood

Chapter one

We're all dancing and having fun, when a group of preps show up. Oh boy, this will be fun!(No sarcasm intended...) I give the secret signal to warn the others that there is a prep on our territory. Everyone freezes and stares.
"What are you freaks staring at?" The blonde, Marley, asks in a hateful voice. Marley is the leader of all the preps. The demotic one.
"Who are you calling 'freaks'? You're on our land. You're the freaks here!" I claim as everyone gathers around me. I guess you could say I'm the head honcho around here. Other than master of course.
"Like seriously, what are you talking about?" Cheyenne, the second prep in charge, says defensively. We call her Marley's shadow.
"I mean just LOOK at your clothes! Seriously come on! Can't you do better than that? Don't even get me started on your hair." I insult them in the same voice they've always given me. After about the fifth insult, Marley lifts her hand and moves to slap me. I catch her hand mid-swing. I shake my head. She really shouldn't have done that.
"What is your problem?" cries Cheyenne.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Am i hurting your feelings? Wellllll, too bad. This is pay back Hun." I snap and a group of guys step forward.
"Now, I'll be a nice person and let you choose. So pick one." I state proudly looking straight at the girls.
"Choose for what?" asks Jack.
"I don't believe I asked you! I asked the girls. Marley, Cheyenne, Anna, and Emily choose. Now!" I demand. I'm getting impatient. They choose and then I snap again. The chosen stay put and the un-chosen step back. Then a group of girls step forward.
"Now, Zach, you boys can choose. So Zach, Bryce, Chance, and Connor choose one." I smile at them.
"For what?" Bryce asks. Jeez, people these days.
"You won't know until you choose." Scar, my best friend(and crush but shhhhh don't tell anyone) steps beside me as he addresses Bryce. The guys each choose and the same thing happens. I snap chosen stays unchosen back blah blah. I look at the chosen group boys and girls and nod. They move quickly and grab the person who chose them. The preps struggle.
"Don't bother." Scar laughs.
"You see, the groups you chose from were our strangest vampires. You'll never get free untill I say the word." I laugh too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is it worth continuing?? :O