Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Prologue

All Time Low are on tour and so far everything has been great; meeting fans, doing interviews, making people happy, and definitely getting girls; except for Alex. Sure he was glad to meet fans and make them happy, and he loved doing interviews. But things weren't always looking up for him. No, he didn't get the girls like the other members did. Not because girls didn't like him - in fact they were always falling at his feet- but because he didn't want those girls back. He didn't like girls because, well... He was gay.

Yes. There are many boys falling at his feel too, believe it or not. But he didn't want any of them either. There was only one thing he wanted. And that was his best friend for years, and the guitarist in the band, the lady's man; Jack Barakat. And sadly... Jack didn't want him back. Or so both Alex and Jack thought. Yes, Jack will gladly ditch a girl to help Alex out when he sees his best friend upset. And yes, he'd gladly hang out with Alex over any girl. And he did have small feeling for Alex.

But you see, Jack gets most of the girls. He wants the girls, but only for the sex really. But Jack is always really affectionate towards Alex.

Will Alex make Jack realise who it really is that he wants? Will a kiss change things? If not, will one night change everything?
♠ ♠ ♠
Next is the first chapter. Please comment! :D I will recognise and thank who ever comments.