Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 13

Jack sat backstage fiddling his fingers. He had a huge smile on his face as he saw Alex walking towards him. He stood up excitedly as he spoke. "Aren't you excited Alex?! It's the last show!" Alex laughed at him, shaking his head. "Yes, Jack. I'm excited." Jack shook Alex's shoulders. Alex huffed. "Calm down, shit. You're going to break me." Jack froze when Alex said that and slowly removed his hands because well, he already had almost broken Alex.

Alex's smiled faded. "What's wrong?" Jack just shook his head. "Nothing, just... What you said." Alex looked at Jack confused. He thought about what he said and Jack stood there waiting for him to catch on. And when he did, he looked up and gave Jack a small smile. "Jack, that was months ago. It happened and it passed. I'll always be a little upset about what happened, sure. Because hello, you are my best friend and it hurt. But it's over." Jack smiled. "Okay then. Let's get to sound check shall we?" they made their way to the other half of the band and grabbed their instruments. Jack was still a little sad but if Alex was over it, so was he.

They were about to go on stage for the last time until after their break and Rian was jumping up and down, patting everyone's backs repeatedly. Zack laughed. "Bro, chill out. You're gonna wear yourself out before you even set your sticks on the drums." Rian calmed down but pouted. "Psh, no I won't because I'm so damn excited!" Alex shook his head. "You guys, it's the last show... You shouldn't be this excited. If anything, a little bummed out. Geez." everyone laughed and waited as their instruments were being prepped.

"ALL TIME LOW, ALL TIME LOW!" the crowd shouted. Jack grinned. "Looks like we should get out there!" They made their way on stage and the fans screamed. "Hello everyone!" Alex said. "How are you all doing?" the crowd just shouted more. "Good! So this is our last show before the break, and we're going to make it a good one. So you guys are going to sing your little hearts out with us, right?" the crowd got louder and the band smiled. "Awesome. This first song is called Weightless!"

They played some old songs, as well as some new ones. Currently, they were singing Damned If I Do Ya and Alex was getting a little out of hand. He was definitely doing things to Jack. Things that Jack was glad he could hide with his guitar. Like, Alex was just standing there, but the way he sang the song, and the way he sometimes casually stoked the neck of his guitar made Jack weak. And the song itself tied in with everything Alex was doing…well fuck.

Jack just couldn't help himself as he made his way to Alex, standing behind him and grinding himself against Alex. The fangirls went crazy. It was difficult as he had to still play the guitar, but he managed. Alex turned slightly to drag Jack to the front of him and he sang while watching Jack play. He forgot about his guitar and he reached his hand over to stroke it down Jack's chest and behind his guitar to his crotch. But, he quickly pulled away as the song finished.

Jack went back to his mic and yelled into it. "Whoah man, that was intense!" all the girls shrieked. Alex laughed. "Hey you asked for it! Just wait until after. What just happened would be nothing compared to what I'm going to do." Jack felt himself go even harder, while all the girls practically fainted. "Hm, oh yeah? And what might that be?" Alex shook his head walking to Jack and spoke into his mic. "Tsk tsk, I can't tell you now. The whole crowd will hear!" he then licked a line from Jack's collar bone to his ear and Jack moaned. He was lucky enough he right at the mic.

The fangirls were practically putty by now and Jack laughed everything off. "So like, will it be some weird kinky airplane thing? We will be on one in the next 24 hours." Alex winked to the crowd and walked back to his spot leaving Jack all confused. God he hated Alex sometimes. They continued the show, Jack truing to hide behind hid guitar, and when it was over they headed to the bus.

They were sitting in the lounge, but Jack in his bunk solving some, er... Problems. Rian randomly giggled. "You guys couldn't have been more obvious. And shit Alex, look what you did to poor Jack." Alex shrugged. "Hey Jack can handle it." Alex said. Zack shook his head. "Dude, I can hear him from out here. I didn't really want to listen to this on the way to the airport." Alex just laughed. Whatever, so he put Jack through a little torture knowing Jack was sexually frustrated since deciding to wait for Alex to be ready for anything. He could deal with it. He has put Alex through worst anyway. "Ah fuck," Jack screamed. “Alex! ”Rian and Zack looked mortified. "Oh god!" they yelled. Rian ran to the bathroom. "Groooooss!" Zack laughed but Alex was sitting there blushing. "Shit." zack looked at Alex and tried to hold in his laughter. "Oh man Alex. Not you too now!" Alex huffed, blushing even more. "Well can you blame me?" he sat there uncomfortably as Jack and Rian walked in. Jack's cheeks were red and his hair was a little sweaty, sticking up in the back. He was fully clothed but his clothes were messy. Alex felt himself stiffen even more.

'fuck' he thought. And of course, Jack had to sit beside him. Rian cleared his throat. "Dude we all showered except you. And after what just went down in there, you should totally take one. And before we get to the airport. Please." Jack sighed but got up anyway. "Fine." he went to shower and Alex let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. Zack tuned on the tv. "Well this will be a long flight." he said out loud. Rian agreed and Alex sat there breathing deeply, willing his problem to just go away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, here it is. God I've been slacking lately. Eh, fucking school is making me go mad. But I got the job done!
Thanks to:
KaatieeATL
SMTrencher