Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 14

Jack finished packing all of his clothes and everything else into his suitcase and placed it on top of his bed. He sighed and sat down, looking across to Alex's bunk where he sat crossed legged folding his clothes looking adorable. Jack bit his lip, knowing he was blushing because yeah, he just thought about how cute Alex looked sitting there. He took the one step needed to walk to Alex's bunk and sat down beside Alex's suitcase. Alex looked up and stuck his tongue out. "You just gonna watch me, or will you help?"

Jack snorted. "I'm not helping you fold your underwear. Just came over to say hi." To Alex, Jack looked like a little puppy right now, and he smiled. "Well hi. And Jacky, if you're not gonna help then go do something because we will be at the airport soon and we have to make sure everyone has everything they need." Jack nodded and stood up, ruffling Alex's soft, light brown hair. "I'll be back then.” he went off to find Zack and Rian.

When Jack left, Alex sighed. He wants to be with Jack, and he's pretty sure he's ready now after the long wait. And especially after the way Jack was yesterday. But he's not sure what Jack wants. He can tell Jack likes him. And he did tell Alex he's falling in love with him. So that obviously means something. And Jack told him he wants to be with him. But all that being said, it doesn't mean Jack is ready yet. Or if he was ready, if he even wants to be with Alex anymore.

He continued packing the last of his stuff. He shouldn't be working himself up about Jack. He will do what he thinks is best when the time comes. What happens happens. If Jack doesn't want to be with him, he will wait. Because it’s Jack we're talking about and Alex would wait until his death for the other boy.
Jack walked back in to let Alex know they were at the airport. He and Alex grabbed their stuff and joined Rian and Zack. Rian walked to the door. "Ready to go home?" he asked. Everyone smiled and nodded. They walked out the bus and said goodbye to the bus driver and gave their thanks. They and their manager entered the doors of the airport, looking for the right place to go.

Jack and Alex were a little behind the others. Jack looked down at Alex and smiled. "So, you think your patents are still gonna be happy after the way you left them?" Alex sighed. He and his parents were fighting over something that was a touchy subject, especially for Jack. Because what happened hurt Alex a lot and Jack felt the pain Alex did, every single day that went by. But he's glad Alex is better.

Alex sighed. "Whatever. I'm their son; they can't just hate me forever. They're not like that. It was childish, just because I'm not able to marry a girl. My mother called and said she loved me, so they're probably trying to forget about it and finally accept me." Jack nodded and put his arm around Alex, taking a few steps closer to Rian and Zack. Matt walked up to them. "Guys, I'll be around your houses with the rest of the stuff in a few days. I'm taking the tour bus back. I'll call you. Have a great flight!" he said as he walked off.
They finally got on the plane and naturally, Jack and Alex were sat next to each other, Jack by the window, Alex in the middle, and some gross stranger beside him.

"Jay, this guy stinks. Switch with me." Jack laughed. "No." "SWITCH WITH ME!" he whisper yelled. Jack shook his head and Alex slumped into his seat, pouting. The guy burped towards Alex and Alex almost puked. "Aw babe," Jack said, petting Alex's hair. "It will be over soon I promise." Alex looked at Jack still pouting and rested his head in the crook of Jack's neck. It was one of the things that Jack loved about Alex; how he would just casually rest his head on him, kissing whatever patch of skin that was there. Just as he is doing now. "I'm sleepy Jack." Jack kissed the older boys head. "Sleep. I'll wake you up at the next stop in 2 hours." Alex cuddled into Jack even more and fell asleep instantly.

Zack looked at Rian and sighed. "Now I'm not sure who will ask who." Rian laughed. "Bro, I'm still betting on Jack hard here." Zack shook his head before laying it on Rian's shoulder. "I'm sleeping now. Goodnight." Rian chuckled as Zack fell asleep on his shoulder. But Zack wasn't actually sleeping. He was relishing in the moment while it lasted. Yeah, if you're wondering why I'm pretty sure it's clear. Zack likes Rian. No one knows this about him, but he's bisexual. And he liked Rian for some time now. He hates to admit it because Rian has a lovely beautiful girlfriend whom he loves very much. He doesn't want to say anything because he doesn't want to ruin anything between the three of them. He just has to live with taking what he can get.

On the other hand, Rian too is relishing in the moment. He loves Zack, just as much as he loves Jack and Alex. But after finding out about Alex's feeling for Jack, and Jack's feelings for Alex, he sort of started to wonder what it would be like if he was one of them in the situation. Then that led to thinking about him and Zack, which eventually led to him observing Zack's actions towards him, facial expressions, etc. And noticing that Zack likes him. Well, he's 98% sure. And here he is now, loving the feeling of Zack so close to him yet confused about the way he feels; especially when thinking of the girlfriend he had back at home.

He decides to relax and forget about it for now, and decides to wait and see what happens. He lays his head against the window and tries to fall asleep. On the other side, Jack and Alex are cuddled up sleeping away. The long trip back will be over soon, and neither of the boys can wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so someone messaged me on tumblr asking to make Rian and Zack start to fall for each other so, I thought it was a good idea. So here you go, who ever you are!
Thanks to:
KaatieeATL
SMTrencher