Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 16

"Jacky. Wake up!" Alex giggled as Jack scrunched his nose. "We're home!" Jack opened his eyes and smiled. He looked out the window then at Alex. "We're home!" he yelled. Rian and Zack laughed. Jack grabbed Alex's hand and they made their way out of the plane, Rian and Zack close behind. Alex sighed happily and linked his fingers with Jack's. Jack was surprised, but smiled. Alex looked at Jack and spoke. "It feels so good to be here. I can't wait until we get to our actual homes." Jack nodded. "I know. I can't wait to see my family."

They stopped when they reached the luggage. Zack pouted. "Man this always takes forever!" they laughed. Rian stood beside him. "That's okay, I'll entertain you." he didn't mean to make it sound seductive, honestly. But anything that he said sounded seductive to Zack; especially that sentence. He felt his neck heating up and laughed awkwardly. "Ha, whatever you say." Jack and Alex smirked at each other. Jack went over to Rian and whispered into his ear. "Hey man, can I ask you something?" Rian agreed and Jack dragged him away from Zack. Alex decided to let them talk alone and went to talk to Zack.

"So what's going on here? What are you doing to Zack?" Rian was serious this time. "Look," he said. "I think Zack likes me. I never expected this, really. But..." Jack shook his head. "Shit. There's a but. Rian I... Oh my god." Rian looked down at his feet. "But you have a girlfriend!" he whispered. "Hey you can't help these things dude! Come on; me of all people. Don't judge me more than I'm judging myself please." he looked genuinely upset. "I don't want to go through this, not like you and Alex." Jack placed his hand on the other’s shoulder. "It's okay. You know he likes you. If you like him, do something about it. But don't do what I did. It's either him or your girlfriend." he nodded. "I know." Alex walked over. "Stuff is here. Let's go home already!" they grabbed their bags and headed home.

They rented a car for the meantime. Alex was driving, and he dropped everyone off at home. The first was Zack. Rian came in to say hi because Zack's parents were like second ones to him. Zack walked into his house to see his father and mother watching television. "Ma? Dad?" they turned to look at him. His mother ran up to him and hugged him, crying. "You don't know how much your father and I missed you!" Zack looked at his father to see him smiling sadly. He was going to cry. "No, not you too dad. Don't cry!" he laughed. He walked over to his dad and hugged him. "Hello Rian." "Hey Mrs. Merrick. Just came to say hello. I have to go now though, nice seeing you." he hugged Zack's parents before going over to Zack and hugging him tightly. He placed his hands on his lower back and put his head in Zack's neck. "Bye. See you later." Zack nodded and Rian left.

"How have you guys been?" he asked as he set his stuff down before sitting. Him mother was the one to speak. "We've been okay. But without you it hasn't been perfect." Zack smiled. "Ah I missed you guys." Zack's dad laughed. "So let's bring your bags to your room then, yeah?" he nodded. "Actually hun," his mother spoke to his dad. "I'd like to talk to Zack. Why don't you bring up his stuff for him?" his dad nodded and left with Zack's stuff. "So Zack, how's tour been?" he smiled. "Great. There was some problems along the way with Alex and Jack, as I told you that one time I called." she nodded. "So they're okay now? How's Rian?" he nodded. "Oh yeah, they're better now. They're probably gonna be dating soon, seriously. Those two can’t stay away from each other. And uh..." he paused. "Rian’s good, yeah. He helped me with Alex and Jack. He's been really great." he smiled.

Thinking of Rian made him smile, even if it hurt him. "This tour was his favourite. He was so happy this tour. But he's probably happy to be home to see his mom and girlfriend." his mother looked at him. "You okay?" he nodded. "Yeah, yeah. Fine." his mother sat closer to him. "No you're not. You love him." Zack didn't say anything, just cried. "Why did this have to happen? F-fuck he's straight. He has a girlfriend." his mother hugged him from the side. "It's okay sweety, a mother knows about these things. And though I haven't seen him in a long time, let alone talked to him," she said, rubbing his arm. "I can tell you he's not against the idea of you two. Trust me. That boy is pretty obvious." Zack laughed. "Whatever you say."

Rian was next. He walked into his home to see his girlfriend standing right there. He smiled and walked up to her, kissing her. "Hey Cassadee. I've missed you." she smiled. "I've missed you too babe." Rian’s mom quietly walked in and watched them, but not with a smile. You see, she has been suspecting that Cassadee was cheating on Rian. Don’t get her wrong, she loved Rian's girlfriend. She's not thinking this because she hated her. She's thinking this because she genuinely thinks she's cheating. "Oh hey!" he said to his mother, hugging her. "I've missed you so much!" she laughed. "Come on. Let me make you something to eat." they headed to the kitchen and sat down." Rian's father hasn't visited him since the divorce a few years ago so it was just Rian, his mother, and his girlfriend.

The last person to be dropped off was Jack. Alex shut the car off and got out to help Jack with his stuff. "God I'm so excited to see my family." Alex smiled. "And I'm sure they're excited to see you!" they walked in the house to find no one. "Weird." Jack said. They went up to his room and put his stuff down. "Jack is that you?" he heard his mother say. She walked into the room. "Mom! Shit." he said, hugging her. Alex laughed as he spoke. "Jacky, watch your mouth around your mother." his moths laughed.

"Where is everyone?" her smile faded. "Well dad just went out," she started. "But your brother left for work in Europe. He really wanted to be here. And your sister..." Alex watched Jack's face as he went from smiling, to a sad smile, to a frown. He walked over to Jack and grabbed his hand. "She moved in with her boyfriend." Jack was upset and Alex could tell. "They haven't even been dating that long though." he said. His mother nodded. "Yeah, but you know your sister. We had a little row; she took things seriously and moved out."

Jack nodded sadly. Alex hugged him. "It's okay Jack." Jack stuck his head in the crook of Alex's neck. "Thanks Lexi." Jack's mother smiled. "Okay boys, if you're not dating yet then I will be so surprised." "Ma! Shut up! We're not dating." he blushed. Alex giggled and linked his fingers with Jack's. "Well shit boy, ask him out!" "Okay that's enough mom." she laughed and left the boys alone. "I have to get home to my family. I'll visit tomorrow, yeah?" Jack nodded and kissed Alex's forehead. "Bye Lex."

When Alex got home he spent the whole day in his living room with his parents. And of course his parents asked about Jack the most. He told his parents a few weeks ago everything that happened, so naturally they'd ask what's going on now. He told them he loved Jack still. They accepted it. When it was late he went to sleep, dreaming of Jack. It's funny how they all went home to their families, and all of them thinking of who they loved. Zack thinking of Rian, Rian thinking of Zack and confused about his girlfriend. Alex and Jack thinking of each other. But all ending the day happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So here's the next one, obviously. I made this one a little longer because I felt bad for leaving you guys with nothing for 7 days before, and 6 days this time. I am not too happy with this one because I have writers block, so I had to think real hard and to me it kinda sucks so I'm sorry.
Thanks to:
KaatieeATL
sassy94
SMTrencher
OneWomanShow