Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 17

AN: Please read the authors note. Thanks, and enjoy.

Alex sat on his bed wrapping the last of his Christmas gifts. He got his parents a new television, since they always complain about the one that they have. He thought it was time they had a flat screen. Now getting that up to his tiny teenager room was hard. He got Zack those new shoes he's had his eye on for a month now. Rian wasn't hard to shop for. He just got him a new iPod since Alex was the one to drop his other one in beer. He owed Rian a new one. And Jack, he got him some CD's and clothes. And a necklace with an A on it. But that one was going to be given when he asked Jack out. Yes, he was going to do it.

Rian too was finishing his wrapping. He sat at the desk in his room wrapping the very last gift. When he finished he walked into the kitchen to help his mother with lunch. "Oh hey honey." she said. He smiled. "Need any help?" she nodded and told him what to do. "Where's Cassadee, son?" she asked, stirring in the vegetables Rian just cut into the stir fry. "She said she had to go out and get some last minute Christmas gifts." he smiled. His mother nodded but didn't smile back. 'more like going to see her other boyfriend' she thought. She sighed. "You okay?" he asked her. "Yup, fine." she gave a fake smile.

"Hey babe!" Rian turned around to see his girlfriend. He just finished laying the food down on the table. "Oh hey, just in time for lunch. I thought you went shopping." all three of them sat down while Rian was confused as to why she didn’t have any bags. "Uh, yeah. Couldn't really find anything." Rian nodded, but his mother just watched the two as they all ate. She had to tell Rian what she was suspecting, because she didn’t want Rian to get hurt later on. They finished eating and cleaned up. "Rian, I'm just going to go read in the bedroom. I'll be back down later." his girlfriend said. "Okay." Rian and his mother went into the living room and sat down.

"Rian, I need to tell to something and I don’t want you to get mad at me for saying this, but you haven't been around and you haven't seen what's been going on." Rian nodded for her to continue. "Okay, I think Cassadee is cheating on you." Rian looked at her like she lost some marbles. "Why do you think that?" she sighed. "Well she goes out some nights and doesn't come back for a few days. She only has one girlfriend and she works most of the time. And I hear her on the phone with someone, saying things you wouldn't say to someone who's just your friend." she said. "Okay…." his mother continued. "Her phone rang one time and she asked me to answer it, as she was on the washroom. I did and some guy said 'hey babe'. Then there's today when she had to go shopping and came back with nothing. Please Rian, ask her about it. Find out, for your sake." he nodded.

To be honest, he had feeling this was going to happen. He would ask her. And this may sound rude, but if he was honest, it wouldn't be such a bad thing to break up with her. Maybe he won't even ask her what's going on. Maybe he will just break up with her. Because then he could be with Zack. "Can I tell you something?" he asked. She smiled. "Well, honestly I thought this would happen. And uh, I don't really care because there's someone I'm falling for, quickly." she laughed. "Really? Who?" he blushed. "Zack." his mother smiled. "Aw sweety! You two would be good together. So what will you do?" she whispered the last part. He whispered back. "Break up with her." she nodded. "As long as you're happy."

Jack heard his cell phone beep. He reached over to his nightstand to grab his cell phone and checked the time as he did so. 2:30pm. He looked at his phone to see a text from Alex. He smiled and opened the text.

'hey, I'm coming over. I'm bored and I miss you :('

His heart fluttered as he replied with an 'okay'. It would only take Alex about ten minutes to get to Jack's so Jack quickly got up and made himself more presentable. His parents went out for the day so he had a quiet house to himself and Alex.

Not too long after, the doorbell rang and Jack practically flew down the stairs to the front door. "Hey Lex." Alex skipped -yes, skipped- through the door and hugged Jack, laying his head on Jacks chest. "I know it's only been a day," Alex started. "but I fucking missed you." he pulled away from Jack and kicked his shoes off. He took his jacket, hat, and scarf off. "Shit it's cold out there." Jack took Alex's stuff from him and hung it up. "Yeah. But hey, Christmas is soon!" he said smiling. Alex nodded and dragged Jack into the living room and sitting down.

Alex brought his knees up and cuddled into Jack. "So what did you get me for Christmas?" he asked Jack. Jack scoffed. "Like I'd tell you! You'll find out in a few days." Jack rubbed Alex's head and Alex made a little purring noise. "Even if you got me nothing that's okay because I'd still have you." Alex said. Jack smiled and took Alex's chin in his hands, turning his face towards his own. "And same with you. Because you're all I could ever want." Jack leaned in and kissed Alex's lips softly. But Alex had other ideas. So Alex had been a little eager every time Jack touched him. He has needs, and Jack is such a tease, even if he doesn't notice.

Alex pressed his lips into Jack's harder than Jack had expected. Alex licked his bottom lip and Jack opened his mouth. Alex slowly slid his tongue in, licking the roof of Jack's mouth. Jack whimpered. He moved to position his body on top of Jack's, hands on Jack's face. They sat there making out and Alex could feel Jack's dick pulse under his ass. He moaned, caused Jack to go tingly. "Oh god Alex. Your moans are so hot." Alex laid his forehead against Jack's, body shivering at Jack's words. "I want to continue Jack. But I don't know if I'm ready." Jack took Alex's face in his hands and moved his head so they can clearly see each other. "We'll take it slow. If you want to stop, I won't continue okay? I don't want to hurt you again; ever." Alex nodded and leaned. Back in to kiss Jack.

He pushed Jack down so they were lying down. He supported his body with his hands and he grinded down against Jack. Jack pulled away with a pop of the lips. "Shit Lex." Alex trailed his hands down Jack's chest. "Shirt." he said. He helped Jack take his shirt off. "Yours too." Jack said, and he complied. He kissed from Jack's ear to his collar bone. He licked a line across the left collar bone before kissing down his chest, biting his nipples. Jack gasped. "Alex. Stop teasing." Alex didn’t listen and continued to lick and kiss downwards. Alex hummed, sending vibrations across Jack's belly. "You love it." he said. He trailed his nose along Jack's happy trail. When he got to the zipper, he used his teeth to unzip it.

He unbuttoned Jack's jeans and slid them down Jack's legs. Jack kicked them off as Alex took off his own jeans before getting back on top of Jack. Jack leaned up to peck Alex's lips. "You're sure, right?" Alex nodded before moving down to Jack's lower region. He kissed Jack's left hip bone before biting. As he bit and kissed across Jack's torso, he palmed Jack. All of Jack's moans were making Alex's dick practically scream. "Alex..." before Jack could blink, his boxers were down to his ankles. Alex crawled back up to make out with Jack as he took Jack's dick in his hand, pumping. He couldn't take it much longer, so he stared grinding his hips against Jack's right leg. "Fuck Jack. You don't know how much I actually did want this." Jack moaned as Alex started making a hickey on his neck.

"I'm close Lex." "Me too." It was muffled as he started on his fourth hickey on the other side of Jack's neck. A few minutes later, Jack was thrusting Into Alex's hand, also putting more pressure on Alex's dick as he thrust into Jack. Jack moaned really loudly and Alex knew Jack was gone. Alex moaned Jack's name a few seconds later. "Oh shit Jack." he collapsed on top of Jack. "I need new boxers. I'm borrowing a pair of yours." he felt Jack nod. They lay there for a few minutes before getting up to clean themselves. They both had to admit that they really needed this, and they both loved it. Jack finally admitted to himself and family that he loved Alex. He just needed the confidence to tell Alex.

Jack gathered his clothes after he was cleaned up as Alex went upstairs to find a new pair of boxers. He pulled his clothes back on and sat down, sighing. He couldn't believe what just happened. It's the second time they got each other off; the first time they were drunk. Usually they only make out when they're drunk. But it made him sad that they got here due to a drunken night. If it was any other night when they were sober, he would be okay with it. But it wasn't like that, and he hurt Alex. Which is why he feels like now, he's using Alex, even though Alex wants it too. Even though they love each other. He tried his best to ignore it, because the past is the past. He smiled as he saw Alex come down, fully clothed in Jack's clothing. "I borrowed clothes too." He said cuddling into Jack. This is his favourite thing to do with Jack; cuddle. And Jack felt the same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So guys, to the people who comment on every chapter; thank you. It means a lot to know that you really like this. But, I only have a few commenters. A few of which are consistent with comments. Some who are a one comment type of person, one some who come and go. Thank you to you guys, too. But I feel as if this isn't good; the story I mean. I'm not being greedy, because I love everyone who comments. But hearing from only a few people make me feel as though it's not good as I thought. I may or may not continue this. If I don't get any new commenters, I may not continue. But if I like where the story is going, then I'll still continue. And I may also me writing another chaptered Jalex. Credit for the sexy part goes to my friend. Give her some love.

Thanks to:
KaatieeATL
Astronaut9
SMTrencher
hkersh