Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 21

Jack and Alex were at Jack's this time. Jack was sitting at his computer desk in his father’s office room while Alex was making sandwiches. Jack was looking at houses in or near the neighbourhood for him and Alex. Alex had said he wanted to move in with Jack, and Jack was more than ecstatic. He saw this really nice house and clicked on it for more pictures and info. He scrolled down and saw the price. He groaned and pulled his hair.

It's not that the two couldn't afford it. They are famous. It's just the fact that Jack wanted to have money left to propose to Alex, to buy things for their new house; to start a family hopefully. Not that he couldn't if be bought an expensive house, but it would sure be a hell of a lot easier. Alex walked in and placed the plate of sandwiches on the desk, sitting in the extra chair. "What's wrong babe?" Jack shook his head. "They're all so expensive." Alex kissed Jack's cheek.

"Yeah so? Jack we have all the money we need and more. Let’s not worry about prices. I don't want our whole relationship to be based on money and prices. We buy what we like. If we end up homeless, who cares? We're still together. If we live in a cheap apartment, if we live in a mansion, who cares?" Jack smiled and kissed Alex's neck. "Now," Alex said. "Eat then get back to searching okay?" Jack nodded and grabbed a half of a sandwich.

They sat there eating and making small talk. When they were done, Alex stood up grabbing the plate. Jack stood up and kissed Alex. "Thanks. That was delicious." Alex smiled and walked out. Jack sat with a sigh, clicking on a house he looked at three times. It's a house he's been the most interested in. He looked at the price for the fourth time and shook his head. Alex was right; they had all the money in the world, pretty much. Price shouldn't matter; as long as Alex liked it too. And as long as it was big enough to eventually build a family, it would be okay.

Alex walked back in with two bottles of water. "So, did you find something?" He asked sitting down. Jack grabbed a bottle and opened it, taking a sip. "Uh, yeah. I've been looking at his one for a while but I'm not sure. It's really sticking to me, though. The only way I won't want to go check this out is if you don't like it." Alex looked over at the screen and grabbed the mouse, clicking through the pictures. He smiled. "It looks beautiful."

Jack smiled. "So we can go check it out?" Alex nodded. Jack's smile grew wider. "Ok, I'll call and make an appointment." Alex nodded. "But, already?" He asked. Jack looked at him. "We'll yeah. I kinda wanted to check it out and buy it and get somewhat settled before we go back on tour, which is really soon." Alex smiled and stood up. "Okay. Well I'm going shopping. I promised your mother I'd do it while your parents were at work." He kissed Jack's lips quickly and left.

A few minutes away Zack sat on Rian's couch, skimming through different channels on tv. He settled for Pawn Stars as Rian walked in, sitting next to him. "Hey." Zack looked over and smiled, kissing him. "Hey. Oh! You won't believe what I have to tell you!" Rian laughed. "If it’s about Jack and Alex I already know." Zack pouted. "Oh...but did you know that Jack wants to propose?" Rian slowly shook his head. "No, not really. I know that they're moving in and that the promise ring was basically Jack's way of saying he wanted to be with Alex forever but he didn't mention proposing." He said. “When I was there, I told them it would be better to get their own house. I wish he had told me about proposing.” Zack shrugged. "He probably didn't want Alex to hear. And they're moving in?! Jack just told me he wanted to, not that they were." Rian nodded and told him the story. "...anyway, that's what happened. I was thinking, we should probably look for a place; an apartment. I mean, we're together now. And I'm sure our parents don't want to keep us forever." Zack smiled and kissed Rian sweetly. "Yeah that's sounds awesome." Rian cuddled against Zack. "Good, because I really want to. I love you Zack." Zack kissed the top of his head. "I love you too."

Alex sat in the living room after getting back from the store. He knew he loved Jack, and that Jack loved him. And he was excited to move in to a new home. But would they get things done before tour, which is a few days away? Is moving in before being married weird, or silly? Shouldn’t you be 100% committed before moving in? They were pretty much at that level already, so it shouldn’t really matter. He was just afraid that Jack would change his mind and not want to live with him in the long run. What if they don’t even get married? Everything Alex – and Jack – had gone through would be for nothing. He ruffled his hair angrily. There was no need to get over worked. They loved each other; that’s all that mattered.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is a little shorter, I am sorry. But I did update twice for you the last time aha. Thanks for the support!
thanks to:
notabletoconnect
JalexIsMyLife
Astronaut9
KaatieeATL