Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 22

"Jack! Jack, the appointment is today!" Alex yelled from the bottom of the staircase. Jack walked out of his bathroom and groaned. "Lex, chill out, yeah? My parents are home." He said once he reached the bottom, standing next to Alex. "Shit sorry. I'm just so excited. We get to finally get a tour of our new house." Jack laughed and dragged Alex to the sofa, sitting them down. "It's not our house yet babe." Alex shrugged. "Well hopefully it will be. But we have to say we want it. Pay upfront. I don't think we can do it."

Jack sighed. "Lex, you said not to worry about the price. Not to brag about us, but we're pretty much rich. Stop worrying please." Alex didn't speak. He was a little angry that Jack wouldn't listen to his concerns. Though he did say that everything was fine the other day, but it still bothered him. He got up and grabbed the keys, putting on his shoes and pulling his coat on. Jack got up and followed Alex's actions, then followed him out to the car.

They pulled into the driveway of the house. "Lex I'm sorry. I know you're concerned about many things but trust me it will all be fine. You said money wasn't a problem." Alex just nodded and got out of the car. Jack did the same and they walked to the door. Alex knew he was being childish about this whole thing, but it's who he is. He can't control it half the time, and this time was one of those times.

"Hello, I'm Stacy. Welcome! If you'd just follow me..." They followed her in and took their stuff off. "Right, so that's the closet, you can put your stuff in there." They did as they were told and followed her down the hallway, into an opened area. "So you your left you'll see the star case, which leads upstairs, which consists of a bathroom and 3 bedrooms, one master that includes a bathroom and walk in closet. To your right here, is the family room. Nothing big."

They listen to what she was saying, following her around the house. The followed her down the hall to the kitchen and dining room, and the living room. They walked into the living room and saw another set of stairs, leading to the basement. "The basement is basically a huge recreational space." She gave a tour to the upper level before walking back down into the kitchen on the main floor. "And these doors as you can see lead to the back patio, where the backyard is. There's the pool right over there. And that concludes the tour. What do you think?" Jack smiled. "It's perfect. Right Alex?" Alex shrugged, looking grumpy. "Uh, could you give us a minute, please?" She nodded and left the two alone in the kitchen.

"Alex, what's wrong? You said the other day it looked beautiful, and now you just shrug it off?" Alex shrugged again. "Yeah well, things are always different in real life." Jack threw his hands up in the air. "You're doing this because you're mad, I know you. Just stop it okay? I'm sorry, I know you're worried about money, now that you know we would have to pay upfront if we want it, but Alex. Look, it's perfect. We have so much money, we'll have so much left after we buy this house, if you ever get out of your funk and realise this is what we both wanted."

Alex sighed. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to be a little bitch about this, it's just...we still need to buy furniture, and yeah we have a lot of money. But that doesn't mean we're allowed to blow it." Jack sighed and pulled Alex close by his waist. "Lexi, it's not blowing it. We're doing this to start our life, to have a good home. A good home that will bring our family together. When, you know... When we start to build that family. We'd be blowing the money if we got something unnecessary, such as a tanning bed." Alex laughed.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Jack nodded and kissed Alex. "Are you doing this because you think we’re moving too fast? Or what is it? It can’t just be about the money.” Alec shook his head. “No. No I love you. And you love me; I hope. So if we want this house… We’re buying it.” Jack smiled. “Good. Now, please. Let’s get this over with." Alex leaned up and kissed Jack and they heard a small voice.

"Looks like you two cleared things up." They blushed. "Now I see you two really like this house. If you pay upfront, the house is yours." She smiled. They both nodded. They went through the process, filling out papers and what not. "All done. There you go guys. Good luck." She said, handing them the keys. They got up and got their stuff on, making their way to the car. "Well, that went well. See? Everything's fine. All we need is furniture. And don't complain, Lex." Alex laughed, starting up the car." Let's just get back. We'll go shopping tomorrow. We could stop by to see Zack and Rian, ask if they want to see the house." Alex nodded. "Sure."

They stopped outside of Rian's, going to the door. Rian opened it. "Hey, what's up you guys?" Jack smiled. "You wanna come see the house?" Rian's eyes went wide. "Y-you guys got the house?! On my god yeah! Zack!" Alex laughed at Rian's enthusiasm. "What? It's cold close the door- oh hey guys." Rian quickly put his stuff on. "Zack, get ready. We're going to see their new house." Zack smiled widely. "Oh my god! Yay!"

They finished showing them around the house and got back into Alex's car. "Wow," Zack said. "It's beautiful. When are you guys getting furniture?" Alex shrugged. "Probably tomorrow. We want to move in before we go to back on tour, to get settled." Zack smiled. "I'm totally coming with you guys." Jack laughed as they drove home.

When Alex and Jack got back to Jack's, they sat in the kitchen and Alex spoke. "I'm so glad that's over with. I can't believe we have our own house." Jack nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and it will be much better once it’s decorated and painted." Alex smiled and leaned over the table to kiss Jack. "I never saw us here. I've been in love with you for so long, yet I never pictured us sitting here, talking about our house together." Jack smiled. "Well I'm glad that this is how it all turned out." Alex nodded. "Me too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, I've been really stressed out lately and I just couldn't bring myself to do anything. But I finally pulled myself together and here we are! Hope you enjoyed! Sorry that it has been really boring and stupid lately, I haven't had much inspiration. But I've been getting a few messages with suggestions, so I'm planning out the next few chapters using those ideas. Hopefully when I write them they will turn out okay, and who ever suggested it will be satisfied aha.

Thanks to:
notabletoconnect
sarabethg99
Astronaut9
JalexIsMyLife
KaatieeATL