Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 23

"Zack just fucking move it where I said to. This is jack and I's house not yours!" Zack sat on the sofa he was supposed to be moving and pouted. "I'm just trying to give some good input Alex. " Alex sighed. "You gave input for the family room. You turned it to a game room instead, and I allowed you to do that. Now, I want the sofa against that wall, and the tv on that wall. Jesus!" Zack mumbled to himself as he followed Alex's instructions.

Rian helped Jack carry the tv in. They had just finished every other room in the house, including the basement and the only thing left was the tv in the living room. "Okay, Jack, Alex...help me. Zack, let us know if it's centered." Rian said, holding the tv up to its stand attached to the wall. They all nodded and helped Rian lift the tv. "Yeah, it's straight. It's good." They attached the tv and they were done. They sat on the sofa and relaxed.

"Well," Jack said. "It's late, but at least we got it all finished." Zack laughed. "We didn't have to do it all today, guys." Alex just stared at him. "Uh, yeah we did. We wanted it to be done before tour. Tour starts in two days." Jack nodded in agreement. "Yeah. We didn't want to spend all day tomorrow which is our last day of the break cleaning and bringing in furniture." The other two nodded.

Zack stood up and stuck his hand out to Rian. "Come babe, it's late and I'm tired." Rian grabbed Zack's hand and hugged himself to Zack's big chest. "Okay." They pulled away and smiled at Alex and Jack. Zack gave them high fives. "See you guys later." The two walked out and got into Zack's car.

"Well," Alex starts. "Why don't we to up to our room and break in the new bed?" He said, kissing along Jack's neck. "A-Alex. Do you know what ti-oh..." He gasped as Alex nibbled on his earlobe, pulling on his earring. "Time it is?" He finished. Alex just nodded, his nose brushing against Jack's jaw as he moved away. "Yeah, so? Come on Jacky, you really don't care. You want me." He whispered against Jack's lips. Jack shivered. "I-I do but Lex, I'm really tired. How about t-tomorrow. We're free all day." Alex slowly got up and nodded. "Fine. But you'll pay for declining me." They went up to their room and went to bed, falling asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow.

*the next day*
"Zee, help me pack my bags, quickly. I have to go see Alex now, or you and Jack won't be going out." Rian called from his room. Rian had to go keep Alex company while Zack went with Jack to help him find a ring. Yes, a ring. Jack was going to propose to Alex. When? No one knew. It was a surprise for all of them. Especially Alex, because he didn't know Jack was going to propose.

Zack came up and helped Rian stuff as much clothes as he could into his suitcase. "God Rian, we all practically wear the same shit everyday anyway, why do you need your whole fucking wardrobe?" Rian just laughed. "Well at least I'm not Jack, I don't bring my whole HOUSE." Zack had to laugh at that, as he sat on the suitcase while Rian zipped it. "Okay, let's go, I'll drop you off since I'm pick Jack up." Rian got to his feet, making his way down to the front door.

Zack stood by the front door with Rian impatiently. "Jack, hurry up man!" Jack came down the stairs, Alex hot on his heels. "Where are you guys going anyway? Why can't Rian and I go?" Rian made his way over to Alex at the stairs as Jack put his stuff on. "Because Lexi, it's a surprise, and Zack is helping me." Alex pouted. "Why can't I help though?" Zack cut in. "I begged Jack to let me help. I'm sorry, Alex." Alex seemed to take it as he dragged Rian upstairs.

The other two made their way to Zack's car, driving around to find jewelry stores. "Seriously Jack, why did I have to come with you?" Jack shrugged. "Because I'm nervous. I didn't want to go alone." They pulled into the parking lot of a mall. "Well, don't expect me to help you propose too." Jack opened his door, getting out. "Well, I could do that myself, but I will need yours and Rian's presence." Zack sighed, opening to door to the mall. "Could you just tell me what you're planning?" Jack shook his head. "Not yet." Zack nodded.

"Jack, what about this one?" Jack walked over to Zack. They were in the third store that they've been in, so far not able to find anything. "Yeah, I like it a lot. But I also like this one." He said, dragging Zack over a foot, showing him another one. Zack hummed. "What if there was something in the middle of the two?" Jack nodded. "Excuse me, Miss. We need some help." They lady smiled widely, walking over. "So, which one of you has the lucky lady at home?" Zack laughed. "Neither of us." She nodded, "so you're just looking?" Jack shook his head. "No, I am proposing... To my boyfriend." The lady's eyes went wide. "Oh. OH! Yes, okay what would you like help with?" She smiled.

"We'll I like this one," Jack said, showing her a ring. "But I like this one too." The lady nodded. "So I was wondering, is there something similar to the both of them? This is the third store we've been in and if I can't find anything I'm going to cry." She laughed a little. "Stay here, I think I have something for you." Zack and Rian stood there waiting for her to come back.

"Okay, this is what I have." Jack took it into his hands, placing it in his palm. "Now, I know it's simple, but it's really beautiful." Jack smiled. "Yeah. Yeah I love it." She smiled. "So you'll take it?" He nodded, looking up. She went to get the size Jack had told her and came back, bringing it behind the counter. Jack paid for it with no complaints. He didn't care about the price, just as long as it made Alex happy.

When they got back to Jack and Alex's, they walked in to find the other two playing video games. "Come on bitch! Is that all you've got? Ri, you fucking suck. Get out of here man!" Rian threw his controller down. "No fair, your team was way better than mine! Plus I shot you first!" Alex laughed, turning the system off. "You did not, you missed. Just suck it up and admit that I finally beat you." Rian just huffed and walked out to see Jack and Zack.

Jack laughed. "So, you two had fun then?" Rian screamed. "No! The little shit actually beat me!" Alex came out, a huge grin on his face. "Yeah I did. Hey baby. Did you have a good time with Zack?" Jack nodded before placing a kiss on Alex's cheek. "Thanks Zack." Zack smiled and grabbed Rian's hand. "Well we should all continue to get ready. Come on Ri." They two left, leaving Jack and Alex alone. "So, what we talked about last night... Am I going to get my way, Jacky?" Jack smirked. "Whatever you want, Lex." Alex giggled. "Well, Jack. You have been a bad boy. No one denies me. You'll have to pay." Alex whispered against Jack's neck.

The two blindly made their way up the stairs as they made out. Jack tried and failed to open the door. He grunted as he pulled away from Alex, opening the door. Alex turned them around, attaching Jack's neck and slammed him into the door, efficiently closing it in the process. "God Lex." Alex dragged Jack to the bed, pushing him onto it roughly before climbing on top of him. "So these are the rules. No touching yourself, and no touching me. Anywhere; unless I tell you to. You do not speak unless I ask you something and you are not to make a noise. Got it?" Jack just nodded frantically, his dick raging in his jeans. Alex palmed him roughly. "I asked you a question, Jack. Answer me."

"Y-yes, I understand, Lex." He moaned. Alex kissed Jack roughly, undoing his jeans slowly. As he pulled them down, Jack bit Alex's lip, suppressing a moan. Alex smirked as he pulled away, getting rid of Jack's jeans. He crawled back up and got rid of both of their shirts before pressing his chest against Jack's. "You're so hard, Jacky. Does it turn you on when I'm rough?" Jack moaned and Alex slapped his right thigh, causing Jack to gasp. "I said to be quiet, you whore. Now, get rid of the rest of our clothing."

Jack turned them over before kissing down towards Alex's abdomen. He took Alex's zipper with trembling hands and got rid of his jeans and boxers before ridding himself of his own. Jack couldn't help but stare at all of Alex's glory. Alex pulled on Jack's hair roughly, bringing his face to his own. "Fuck, you're sexy, Jay. Now, fucking suck it." Jack nodded as he eagerly made his way down to Alex's dick. His mouth watered as he watched it twitch.

He slowly licked a hot stripe from the base to the head, trailing his tongue along the slit. Alex moaned loudly at the feeling. Jack took the head into his mouth and sucked hard as he played with Alex's balls. "Fuck Jack. More." Jack complied, moving his head down to take more of Alex, bobbing his head.

He did this for a few minutes before he felt pre cum on his tongue. He moaned at the taste, causing vibrations to shock Alex's whole body. "You like that, you slut? You want me to cum in your mouth?" Jack just moaned again and Alex pulled his head off of his dick. "We'll too bad. Lie down." Jack did as he was told but was a little upset. That was his first time giving Alex -somewhat of- a blowjob, and he didn't even get to finish Alex off.

Alex kissed his way to Jack's right nipple, biting it gently. Jack bit his knuckles to suppress a moan, remembering the rules. Alex licked over the nipple before moving to the other. Jack couldn't handle the teasing anymore, but he couldn't speak it. Alex slowly made his way down to Jack's dick before spreading his legs and bending them at the knees. He flicked his to the over Jack's slit, causing Jack to yelp. "Lex." Alex slapped Jack's ass. "What did I say about speaking, you whore?!" Jack whimpered. "Disobey the rules again and see what fucking happens. Only when I ask you a question."

Alex grabbed Jack's dick in his hand and pumped slowly. "I'm gonna make you cum so hard that you'll be seeing stars. I'm gonna make you so hot, you'll want me. You'll be begging for my dick to be in your mouth." Jack couldn't stand anymore of Alex's dirty talk. He just wanted Alex to get to it, and that's what he did. He took Jack into his mouth right away. Jack was breathing heavily, hair sticking to his face with sweat. Alex looked up at Jack into his eyes. Jack went to grab Alex's hair but Alex slapped his hands away before continuing what he was doing.

A few minutes later, Alex pulled away. "You can speak now, but no touching." Jack let out a sigh of relief. He moaned as Alex took him once more. "Fuck Lex I'm so close oh god Baby." Jack thrust into Alex's mouth, moaning louder. "Cum for me, Jack. I want to taste you." Jack shivered. Alex started to jerk himself off as he sucked Jack's dick. It was a few more sucks, one flick of the tongue and Jack was screaming Alex's name. Alex pulled away, smirking. Jack turned them over and placed his lips onto Alex's sliding his tongue along his lips, hands roaming Alex, finally glad he could touch him. He kissed Alex harder as he grabbed Alex's dick. He jerked Alex off, causing Alex to moan Jack's name repeatedly.

Alex came with a string of curse words, Jack's name mixed in with them. "Fucking hell, Jack." Jack sat up and smirked, sitting on Alex's waist, ass rubbing against Alex. He took his hand and licked Alex's cum off, before moving and cleaning Alex off as well. He pulled his body back up to bring his face to Alex's. "You should take control more often, Lex." Alex laughed, finally having his breath back. "You were so good babe. God, that was amazing. I waited so many fucking hours for this to happen." Jack smiled. "I can't believe we did that."

He laughed. Alex pulled Jack down and cuddled into him. "Well, I was horny. And I'm not ready for sex yet, so it resulted to this. And I couldn't help it, I had to. I've waited 10 years to taste you. I wasn't going to wait any longer." He kissed Jack and Jack blushed as he moaned. "No more Lexi, you're gonna turn me on again. I'm still sort of out of it, you made me cum so hard." Alex giggled. "Let's go to sleep. We can clean up tomorrow before we head to the airport." Jack nodded and kissed Alex's forehead. "Night Lex. I love you."

"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yikes, sorry guys. I didn't mean to leave it for so long. Please don't hate me. * shields face* Sorry that this one sucks. Boo :( I made this one longer though.

Thanks to:
notabletoconnect
sarabethg99
KaatieeATL
JalexIsMyLife
Astronaut9