Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 26

It was the next day and the four of them sat in their hotel rooms, waiting for Matt to get back with the alcohol. The rest of the crew had just arrived, and were unpacking. Jack and Alex were on their bed when they heard a knock. Jack got up and opened the door. "Hey Rian. Zack. Come in." Everyone had agreed to meet up in their room for the little 'party'. "God," Rian said. "What is taking Matt so long?!"

He sat down on the bed beside Alex and sighed dramatically. "Dude, he just left like," Alex checked his phone. "Twenty minutes ago. He had to walk there, then walk back with all the alcohol himself." There was another knock. Jack walked over once again. "Vinny, Colussy. Where are the others?" They shrugged. They didn't wanna come. They're pretty tired." Vinny said. They all sat down on the bed or the chairs, waiting for Matt.

"Guys! Open the door!" They heard Matt yell from the other side another 10 minutes later. Alex jogged over to the door and opened it, grabbing some of the stuff from Matt. "You know, it would have been easier on my part if one of you lazy fucks came with me and helped." He complained, placing the alcohol on their little table. Jack snorted. "Hey, it's your job. Stop complaining or you're fired." Matt glared at him. "Love you!" Jack said, smiling. Matt rolled his eyes. "Okay!" Alex said. "All we need now is music!" He put his phone into the docking station he had plugged in earlier and started playing the music, but not too loudly. "Party!" He screamed.

Everyone grabbed what they wanted, Matt going for a whole bottle of vodka. "Matt." Alex warned. "You know how you get with vodka. You're not drinking that whole thing. We have a concert tomorrow." Matt just shrugged and took a swig. "Who caaaares. I hardly ever drink like this, man." Alex sighed and grabbed a beer. He knew Matt was going to be totally fucked tomorrow, so he knew he himself couldn't get totally fucked. He was okay with that though; being the responsible one.

"Lexi." Jack breathed in Alex's ear. Alex shivered. "Yeah babe?" Alex was drunk. Not so much where he could barely stay on his feet, but enough to have a hangover in the morning. "Why aren't you drinking?" Jack asked, placing a kiss on Alex's ear. "Because I need to be the responsible one. And I am drinking, just not much." Jack could tell that yeah, Alex was drunk, but not as much as he was. "Lex. Make out with me." He said, running his hand over Alex's chest. Alex smirked and pushed Jack down onto the bed."

Rian watched as Jack and Alex touched each other, lightly making out. He felt lonely. His eyes traveled to his boyfriend who was dancing with the other three. He stood up and pressed himself against Zack's back. "Hey." He said. Zack turned around and smiled. "Hi." Zack hugged Rian to his chest. "I have an idea." Zack said as he watched Jack and Alex. "Spin the bottle." Rian laughed.

"We're all guys, and three of us aren't gay. I don't think they will be too into it." Zack swayed a little, bringing Rian with him. "We're all drunk. They wouldn't care." He said. It was true, Zack was totally gone. Rian nodded and Zack pulled away from him, smiling. "Guys!" Jack and Alex pulled away, and the others stopped their dancing. "Spin the bottle!" Alex jumped off the bed and sat down on the floor, smiling. "Yes!" Jack said. They all got in a circle without any complaints and put an empty bottle in the middle.

"Okay," Rian started. "If it lands on someone, you have to kiss them. But if you spin, and it lands on the same person, you have to make out." Everyone nodded and Rian smiled. "Good. I'll go first." He spun and everyone watched it go around. "Vinny!" Rian yelled. Vinny laughed and crawled across to Rian, kissing him quickly before going back to his spot and spinning the bottle. He watched as it landed on Colussy. The game continued for a little while. The bottle had landed on Alex, having to kiss Zack. He spun the bottle and it landed on his boyfriend. They kissed and Jack grabbed the bottle, spinning. "Oh, Matt." He smirked.

Matt was fucked. He was so drunk he didn't even think of the fact that he had been kissing a group of men for the past 17 minutes. In fact, he started to notice how attractive Jack was, as he watched Jack kiss pretty much everyone. He started to wonder when he'd get to kiss Jack. So his drunk mind made him think he was a little gay, big deal. He watched Jack crawl across the circle and stop in front of him. He watched as Jack's face got closer to his, and then he felt Jack's lips press against his before pulling away. He sat frozen as Jack made his way back to his spot and almost forgot to spin the bottle.

He grabbed it and followed it with his eyes, watching it slow down and finally stop all together. Everyone hollered and Alex patted Matt on the back. What was going on? He looked up at the person that the bottle had landed on and saw Jack's face. Great, so they had to make out. "Come here." Jack said, motioning him over with his finger. Matt slowly made his way over to Jack. Jack grabbed his head and smashed his lips against Matt's. He moved his lips, encouraging Matt to do the same. Once Matt realised what was happening, he grabbed Jack's face and moved his lips with Jack's. Everyone screamed and clapped. "Yes!" Rian said. "I think that good now." Zack said, watching Alex.

In all honesty, Alex didn't really care. In fact, he enjoyed watching. Jack and Matt pulled apart with a smack of the lips. Matt stood up and yawned, trying not to fall over. "Well I'm done for tonight guys." Rian and Zack moved to sit beside Jack and Alex as the other two got up and followed Matt out, saying goodbye. "Well," Zack said. "That was interesting." They laughed. Alex was a little more sober now, compared to the other three. He stood up and grabbed the hand that Jack stuck out at him. Jack got up clumsily. "Okay guys, I think it's time you get some sleep." Alex said. They nodded and got up, heading for the door." Alex took his phone and shut off the radio. He turned around to see Jack already in bed, clothes on the floor. He did the same and got in beside Jack in his boxers.

"I had fun tonight." Alex said. Jack smiled. "You weren't mad that I made out with Matt?" Alex laughed. "No babe. It was a game." Jack nodded. "He probably won't remember it tomorrow." Alex laughed in agreement. "And if we tell him, he'd so deny it." Alex said. "Yeah, and he'd deny enjoying it." Alex giggled. "How could he not? You're an amazing kisser." Jack blushed and hid his face in the pillow and said something incoherent.

"What?" Alex laughed, running his hand through Jack's hair. "I said not as good as you." Alex smiled and kissed his forehead. "Go to sleep. We have a big day tomorrow, being back on tour." Jack nodded and closed his eyes. He was too drunk to think properly, but he did remember the ring that sat in a pocket in his suitcase. He smiled to himself. Hopefully everything went well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my, sorry for the long wait, I had a test every day this week ugh School.
But yeah... I hope you enjoyed it anywayyyy.
Thanks to:
leeyahbvb97
KaatieeATL
m0riarty
Astronaut9