Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 27

Alex woke up with a headache. It wasn't really a hang over, he wasn't that drunk last night; it was sure part of it though. But the constant banging that was on his door for the past 10 minutes was what made the little pain turn into a full blown headache. "I'm fucking coming Jesus Christ." He got up slowly and opened the door.

"Jesus Ri, what the hell?" Rian sighed. "Finally. I went to go see if Matt was up and he wasn't answering. I remember him leaving the spare key card in my room, so I went to get it. When I opened his door, he wasn't there." Alex stood there for a moment, taking it all in. He looked back to see Jack stretching. "Matt's missing then?" He asked.

Alex blinked. "We'll where the hell would he be?" Rian watched as Jack walked over to stand beside Alex. "I don't know man. Should we go down and call him to the lobby? He has to be in here somewhere, right? He was way too drunk to make it all the way outside." Jack shivered at the cool temperature hitting his bare skin. Alex seen from the corner of his eye and wrapped his arms around the side of Jack's body.

"Wait and see. We'll get dressed and search for him. If he isn't found then we'll do that, yeah? Have you checked every inch of his room?" He asked. Rian nodded. "Okay. Well we will let you know what's happening. Wake the others, they need to be up in ten anyway."

Alex and Jack got dressed and made their way out. "Fucking hell. Where could he have gone?" Jack asked. Alex shrugged. They made their way down the hallways of their floor, finding Matt nowhere. Jack grabbed Alex's hand as he watched Alex grow more worried. Jack’s headache was forgotten, along with Alex’s as they searched for their manager. "We'll find him Lex, he can't be far." Alex nodded. "Excuse me, boys?"

They turned around and saw an old lady. She looked down at their hands, then back to their faces. "Did I just hear you say you're missing someone? There's a young gentleman that looks as if he'd be friends with you that is in the elevator. According to other riders, he's been there for a while, sleeping. I guess no one had said anything though."

They looked at each other. "Oh my god. He's okay!" Alex screamed, kissing Jack. Jack's eyes widened as he watched the old lady laugh. "Yes he is. You should go get him before someone tries something." She said before walking away. They made their way to the elevator, pressing a button. They waited for the elevator to come up. When the doors opened, the sighed. "Matt! Wake the fuck up man, we're leaving in half an hour!"

Jack said, shaking him. Matt opened his eyes and groaned. "Fuck, get me some pain killers. Where am I?" Alex helped Jack pick him up. "The elevator. Don't ask how, we don't know." The elevator had closed and went to another floor. They waited for the elevator to get back to their floor and took him to his room. "Where’s your key?" Jack asked. "Back pocket." He didn't make a move to grab it so Jack stuck his hand in Matt's pocket, rolling his eyes. He stuck it in the slot and the door opened.

"Now get ready," Alex said, standing at the door with Jack. "We have to leave soon. This is why you shouldn't have gotten drunk." Matt just grunted and the two left him alone. "He looks upset or something. He doesn't usually look like this when he's hungover." Jack said. Alex laughed, walking into their room.

"He's so jealous. He totally remembers last night. How, I don't know. But he so wants you." Jack blushed, sitting on the bed. "He does not! He's straight, you ass." Alex shook his head, putting their already packed bags at the door. "Nuh-uh. Not after last night." Jack ignored him, taking out his phone to tweet.

When it was time to leave, they all met up in the lobby, band and crew waiting for their bags to be loaded. "This show is going to be awesome." Zack said. Rian kissed his cheek and smiled. "Sure will." Jack just nodded. He had to tell the others what he was planning. He looked around at everybody, watching them all laughing and talking, making their way to their busses. Or maybe he’d just keep it a secret. He shook his head. No, he had to tell them.

Jack followed slowly, suddenly very nervous. He couldn't believe that today was the day. The day they finally to back on tour. And the day he was finally going to ask Alex to marry him. Sure they haven't been together for long, but they've known each other for a long time. Plus, who said they had to get married right away?

They sat in their bus, on their way to the venue. Alex had gone to take a shower, and the other three were sat in the living room type area watching tv. "Guys? I need to tell you something. You already know I'm planning on asking Alex to marry me." They nodded slowly, confused. "Okay well... I was planning to ask him today,"

he said before pausing. They watched him closely. "On stage tonight." He finished. They smiled. "Oh my god." Zack said. "How are you going to do it?" He shrugged. "I don't know. I'm going to just...wing it. But hey, thanks for being okay with it." They nodded. "Of course." Rian said.

It was a few minutes before the show. They could all hear the crowd chant their names and chant 'All Time Low'. It gave them all goose bumps. It's not like they've been off of tour for a year, but they sure missed it. Alex was especially excited, butterflies filling his stomach as every second passed.
"God, we're finally here." He said. After a few more minutes they made their way on stage, hearing everyone's screams grow louder. "Hello everybody! I hope you're all as excited as I am!" Jack watched Alex as he spoke. He felt his pocket, heart pounding when he felt the ring. He was more nervous than he thought he'd be.

After a great show, they had one more song left. "Hey, hey guys." The band and crowd gave their attention to Jack. "After this song, I have an announcement so don't go any where!" He said. The crowd screamed and Alex glanced over at Jack, throwing him a confused look. Jack ignored it and started playing the guitar.

The song was finally over and everyone quieted down. "So. Did you guys see the interview Alex and I did?" The girls in the crowd yelled loudly. "Good, so you know what we said about each other." Everyone screamed. "We'll it's true. I love Alex. I'm in love with Alex." He walks over to Alex, talking into his mic instead.

"I know about all your fantasies, perverts. And well, for most of you...they're all about to come true." He said. He looked at Alex and faced him. Alex watched Jack reach his hand into his pocket and kneel down. He dropped his hands from his guitar and his face became serious. Jack reached his long arms up to grab the mic. "Alex, I love you so much. I know we haven't been together for a long time, but we don't have to do this right away. Just know that I love you."

Alex nodded slowly and twisted the promise ring Jack had given him that sat on his right hand. He always thought it should have been sitting in his left. "So, what I'm asking is..." the crowd was completely silent, watching in anticipation. Zack and Rian watched from behind the two, smiling, and their crew waited for what was going to happen. Alex felt tears come to his eyes and Jack raised the ring. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening, right here and now in front of thousands of fans.

"Alexander William Gaskarth; will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, this is the end. But guess what? There's a sequel! I haven't gotten any chapters up yet, I have so much homework. But tomorrow after school, I'll post the first chapter. How does that sound? I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for reading, and go ahead and click the sequel! I'll Be Yours Truly.
Thanks to whoever commented!

Thanks to:
m0riarty
KaatieeATL
JalexIsMyLife
KellicForever15
Astronaut9