Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 3

AN: So my friend wrote this chapter because to be honest, I was a little embarrassed to do it myself and quite stupid when it comes to this stuff (you'll see what I mean!)

It was a week later and things were getting better for Alex. Sure Jack was still running around with all the sluts but he was also paying more attention to Alex, being more intimate with him. Hugging him, holding him, playing with his hair or fingers. Little things like that and Alex was okay with it.

They just finished a show in Canada and it was one of the best shows they had. There was so many amazing fans they got to meet outside and it was just great. The band and their manager and some friends decided to celebrate the great show. They were all in the tour bus, all of them drunk. Alex was standing there watching as people attempted to dance in the small space they had.

Jack came up to Alex, running his hand up Alex's back. Alex shivered at the touch. "'Ey Lexy." Alex's body tingled at the nickname. He smiled as Jack moved to stand in front of Alex. "Hmm." he replied. Jack leaned in kissing Alex's neck, breathing in his ear. "Its kinda borin' here dontcha think?" Alex froze and held his breath as Jack kissed up his jaw. "Why don't we go somewhere else Lex. Somewhere...private."

Alex couldn't help the feeling he was getting, and where all his blood was rushing. Though...he still had to think about it. Yeah, he was in love with Jack. And yeah, there wasn't anything he wouldn't do for at least one night with Jack. But will they remember? Will jack regret it? 'aw fuck it' he thought. He nodded and Jack smirked, pulling Alex with him to the back lounge, locking the door.

Alex sat down on the sofa and Jack climbed on top of him slowly, kissing him. Jack moaned in Alex's mouth and Alex felt something press against his thigh. He continued to make out with Jack, occasionally moaning. Jack sucked on Alex's tongue and Alex felt himself getting harder. He played with Jack’s tongue and Jack whimpered, fisting his hands in Alex’s shirt.

After a few minutes he pulled away. "Are you sure you're okay with this? You're straight after all." Jack giggled. "Sh Lexy. You're ruining the mood." Jack smirked, grinding down against Alex. "Shit." Alex said, breathlessly. "Take your jeans off." Jack commanded, getting off of Alex. Alex complied and Jack too got rid of his.

They got back into the position they were in and Jack took Alex's shirt off, kissing down his neck to his chest. He took Alex's nipple between his teeth and Alex tugged hard on Jack's shirt. "O-off." Jack leaned back and took his shirt off, throwing it carelessly. He stared to grind against Alex again and Alex threw his head back. "Fuck Alex." Jack hadn't felt this good in a long time. It could be because he's drunk. But if he was truly honest, it's because he's with Alex.

Alex leaned in to kiss Jack quickly before Jack rested his head in the crook of Alex's neck, holding on to the back of the sofa. Alex placed is hands on Jack's hips, his hands now going with the movement of Jack's thrusts. Alex could feel Jack breathing down his chest and his hair tickling his neck and shoulder and it turned him on. Jack picked up the pace, grinding down harder and Alex could barely take it anymore. He felt the heat in the pit of his stomach.

"J-jaaaack. I'm close." "Me too babe." Alex thrust his hips up to meet Jack's a few times, but was so dazed, he couldn't keep a pace and gave up. "A-lex!" Jack moaned. He stopped his thrusting to move and take off both of their boxers. "W-what are you doing?" Alex asked. Jack climbed back on top of him. "it's not the same with a barrier. I want to feel you Lex." Alex could have came just from hearing that but held on. Jack stated his thrusting, their dicks rubbing against each other. "A-Alex. I'm gonna cum." he sped up, his sweaty chest now almost touching Alex's. "Me- me too J-ja AAH!" Alex came and just the thought of doing that to Alex made Jack shiver. Alex grabbed Jack and stated jerking him off. “God Alex, I can’t last any longer!” Alex laughed. “So cum for me.” He gave Jack’s dick one last flick of his wrist and Jack screamed Alex’s name.

Jack laid against Alex, both breathing heavily. They took a minute before using their shirts to clean off and putting their boxers back on, laying on the floor. Jack cleared his throat. "That...was amazing." he said. Alex agreed and they cuddled on the floor, both of them about ready to pass out. Both of them were pretty sober now, but what they just did tired them out.

"I never felt like that with a girl before. Lex, thank you." Alex laughed. "don't thank me. Goodnight." they both fell asleep in each other’s arms.

In the morning Alex woke up to see Jack stirring. Jack woke up staring at the ceiling before turning to look at Alex. Alex smiled remembering everything "Hi." Jack stared at him for a few minutes before sitting up. "What happened last night? Why are our clothes off?" Alex felt a pain stab him in the chest. He expected Jack to forget. But it still hurt. "we uh...dare. Everyone dared us to go in our boxers. Then later... We just passed out here." he lied. Jack nodded and stood up, going to the door finding it locked. "Weird," he unlocked it and opened it. "going to get something for my head. Want anything?" Alex shook his head and Jack left.

Alex quickly cleaned up the clothes that had obvious evidence of last night and stuffed it in the hamper under other articles of clothing, hiding them and went to his bunk. He told himself not to cry, and he didn't. But it was damn hard not to. Jack forgot, expected. But Alex wished he remembered and realised it’s what he wanted. He admitted last night that Alex was better than any other girl he's been with. He wonders if he should tell Jack or not but decides it’s best if it was forgotten. He turns to face the wall and tried to sleep. There's no show again today and he thinks it's best he sleeps for a few more hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so my friend wrote this as you already know, that's why I'm updating twice today. But with that, it also means I might not update for a few days. I have homework and such. But it won't be like...a week. I promise. 3-4 days at the MOST. So yeah, enjoy haha. I'm happy you guys like it so far.
Thanks again to:
pshhitshannah
Of_Clumsy_Words
Tea And Fanfics

and also to:
skeleton_in_me
f0reverbr0ken