Status: Completed. :)

I Promise if You're With Me, Say the Word and We'll Find a Way.

Chapter 4

Jack was sitting on the couch, legs crossed, fingers and toes fidgeting. Lied, that's what he did. He lied to his best friend's face. He did remember what happened last night. He didn't want to admit he remembered because he was terrified. Terrified of his feelings. Yeah, he's had feelings for Alex for a while but he didn't think they were anything big. He didn't want to admit that he wasn't that drunk last night, and that he enjoyed every minute of what happened.

He didn't want to hurt Alex. Besides, Alex loved someone. He would never go for Jack. Jack sighed. He didn't want to see Alex right now. He felt bad for lying. "I feel so stupid. I'm worrying over Alex when girls want to be with me all the time. No use worrying about Alex." he sighed and got dressed, going out to find a girl who could take his mind off of Alex.

Alex woke up to someone shaking his shoulder. He opened his eyes to see Zack and grumbled, turning away from him. "You okay bud? Where's Jack?" "How the fuck would I know where that dick is?" Zack sighed. "Oh no Lex." Alex turned around and looked at Zack. "What?" Zack shook his head. "You shouldn't have done what you did. I know something happened last night. Did you really think that was going to make you feel better?"

Alex sat up. "That's not it. I don't regret it. It's just that he said he didn't remember but... I think he did. You could tell something was off." Zack shook his head. "We don't know why he did it. But... Let me take you out. Don't sulk in here. Let's have fun." he said smiling. Alex smiled back and agreed.

Alex and Zack went shopping in a little plaza they found not too far from where they were and shopped for new stuff. Alex got some clothes. He found a shirt he thought that Jack would like and also a shirt of Home Alone. He folded the shirts neatly and put them in a gift box for Jack. If Jack wanted to forget about what happened, and pretend it didn't then so would Alex. He thought he'd get something for Jack because that's what he usually does.

"Thanks Zack. That was fun. I hope Jack likes what I got him. I hope it takes his mind off of what happened since he clearly doesn't want to think of it." Zack signed. "Don't beat yourself up for it. He's being a coward. You told me yourself he said he enjoyed it. He's hiding his very obvious feelings. Give him time. He is sure to admit things." Alex nodded but didn't really agree.

They finally arrived and Alex had a smile on his face, excited to show Jack what he got him. He opened the door and his smile faded as tears came to his eyes. He couldn't believe what he saw. Zack slammed the door and Jack and the slut hurried to get dressed. "What the fuck Jack?" Zack yelled. "What, I can't get off?" Alex felt tears in his eyes as he stood there not moving. "No. You can’t. Not after what you did last night. Alex told me. And don't you fucking dare say you forget, you prick," Zack stared shoving Jack's chest. The slut slowly made her way out the bus and quietly closed the door. At least she was respectful.

"That's because I don't remember. Whatever Alex told you, it's not true. We didn't do anything." "Really? I never said he said you guys did something together. You remember what happened. And you remember what you told him. You're such a jerk, Barakat!" Jack was angry. "What did you tell him Alex? Why are you lying?!" "IM NOT!" Alex cried. "Don't fucking cry. What are you, a baby?" "Jack shut up before I knock you out. Apologise. And stop lying."

"Fuck you Zack this doesn't involve you," Alex walked into the bunk area and got a piece of paper, writing a note for Jack before he heard Jack screaming. "That never happened because I'm not a fag like him!" Alex froze. He couldn't believe what he was saying. He crumpled his note and started a new one before taping it to the gift box and slamming it on Jack's bunk, running out the tour bus to clear his head. He just wandered around, not really caring where he went.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update today. So this one is a little shorter, but the last one was longer than the others. I don't think the next one will be this short though. Please don't be mad that I'm not updating in a few days, but I have a lot of stuff coming up, that's why you get 2 updates today, also because my friend wrote the last. So enjoy!