The Ship of Dreams

Drawing



The sun finally set, beyond the horizon as the ship continued to sail. Frank and Gerard had made their way back to Franks room after watching the sea and enjoying each others company. Frank felt better with Gerard then he ever felt with Bert in a life time. He actually felt safe and wasn't afraid to be his crazy self around him. Gerard paid attention to the life style Frank was living as they walked into the room. It was ten times the size of the room him and Mikey shared downstairs. He was a state of awe as he let him body fall on what felt like an expensive couch.

"This isn't even half of it." Frank rolled his eyes as he sat on Gerard's lap,kissing him tenderly. His arms wrapped around his neck and hands tangled in Gerard's dark hair. He reluctantly pulled away to breath. His fingers tracing down Gerard's jawline, as Gerard locked his eyes with Franks.

"Gerard?" He whispered.

"Yea,love?" He whispered back just as softly.

"Can you...draw me?" Frank asked as a tinted blush appeared on his innocent face.

"Sure." Gerard smiled, thinking to himself how cute Frank was when he blushed.

"But..." Frank stopped Gerard as he tried moving him over to get his stuff. "I want to wear something." Frank bit his lip and got up to fetch what he needed.

Frank sat at the dresser looking in the mirror, disgusted. He just got back from spending an evening with Jepha and couldn't feel worse. At that moment Bert walked in, a velvet black box in his large hand. He smiled at Franks reflection and made his way to stand behind Frank. His sinful hand resting on his shoulder.

"Hello baby." He whispered in Franks ear,putting the box in front of Frank.

"What's this?" Frank asked with curiosity.

"Open it." Bert laughed in his ear.

And Frank did open the box, to find a beautiful necklace. It was a silver chain that held a huge blue rare diamond on shaped as a heart, dangling on the end. Frank was in awe struck as Bert did the honers of placing it around Frank's pale neck.

"It's to prove my love for you." Bert smiled as Frank's fingers gazed over the stone.


"Woah!" Gerard gasped as he saw the size and beauty of the stone Frank held out for him to see."It's beautiful..." He was speechless. "And you wearing it, damn this is going to look great." He said excited.

"...Yea. Only that." Frank felt the blush creep up on his face again.

"Only this?" Gerard smirked as Frank nodded and looked away. "Okay."

Frank left the room, necklace in hand, to let Gerard set up the room while he "got ready". Gerard moved the lounge couch over to where he wanted it. Just as he sat across from the couch to sharpen his pencils and organize his paper, Frank opened the bathroom door to step out. Gerard saw him in his robe and smiling shyly. Frank twirled his rope around his waist that held the robe shut. Gerard only smirked and looked down as Frank approached him.

"As a paying customer." Frank held out a dime to Gerard, who took it and placed it beside him. " All I need is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll." Frank smirked as he let his robe fall to the ground, showing all he had. Gerard took in all of Frank with one glance, feeling nervous now.

Frank laid himself out on the couch, and looked at Gerard start to sweat.

"You okay Mr.artist?" Frank giggled.

"Yes, now don't move..." Gerard smiled then it dropped once he started to draw Frank's face. Frank got board and started smiling and teasing Gerard.

"So serious." He laughed as Gerard smiled..

"Stop, your going to mess me up." Gerard said trying to do his job.

Frank got serious and decided to just watch Gerard do what he did best. He watched intently as Gerard's hair fell in his face and he didn't even care. His eyes were locked on Franks body, every line held passion. When Gerard's eyes followed down Franks hips he blushed and Frank giggled.

"Blushing?"

"Maybe...It's not my fault your so beautiful." He smiled looking at Frank.

They stayed silent after that, Frank let Gerard finish and before he knew it he had his robe back on and he was staring at a picture of himself on paper. He smiled and quickly handed the necklace to Gerard a he got a blank sheet of paper wrote.

"Gerard can you place this back in the safe for me?" Frank asked.

"Sure." Gerard did as he was was told and then he and Frank jumped at the sound of a knock at the door.