The Ship of Dreams

The Danger Begins

"Have you seen two young men go by here?"

"Yes, sir. They went this way."

Jepha was pointed in the direction of the cargo room by a man working below deck. He smiled at him and slowly entered the room with his flashlight in hand. Since he lost them upstairs he decided to let Bert know what was going on and grab a couple things. Bert wasn't pleased to here the story, but made it clear he wanted Frank in his room by the time lights were told to be out.

Jepha looked around at the cars around the room and glances on the floor to see footsteps. A pair of them walking to the old car parked in front of him. Shinning the light to the backseat window he saw a small hand print. Frank had small hands, he smiled knowing how he knew this little fun fact. He knew where hey were.

Walking to the door he quickly opened it to shine the flashlight inside and see, nothing.

"Fuck!"

-----

"Oh my god! Did you see his face?!" Gerard laughed as him and Frank stopped running as they reached the deck.

Frank controlled his laughing first to hold Gerard's face in his warm hands. Protecting his skin from the harsh winter air. Gerard smiled and touched Franks hands on his face. He stopped his laughing as well, but kept a grin.

"When this ship docks...I'm getting off with you." Frank smiled.

"Okay baby...I promise to-"

"Shh, don't..." Whispered Frank as he leaned in and captured Gerard's lips.

Gerard's arms circled around Frank smaller body and pulled him closer, knowing he was cold against this air. Frank deepened the kiss and felt Gerard moan against his lips, causing him to smile.

---

"Aw, look at the love birds Jared." A look-out told his friend.

"Lucky...I can't find love for my life." Jared nodded.

As the two looked upon the romantic scene below they never noticed what was coming into view.

Jared looked out and fear etched across his face getting his friends attention.

"What is it Jared?" He asked before looking out and getting the same look on his face.

"Oh shit!" Jared franticly rang the bell, trying to get someone's attention.

_----

Gerard and Frank pulled away from their kiss when they heard everyone panic up top. Frank clung to Gerard when he saw the huge block of ice in the sea. The ship was heading straight for it, and with his knowledge he was in fear as well. Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank and rested his head on top of Franks head. He watched everyone on top run around and send messages.

"It's okay Frankie..." He whispered as Frank looked up as the ship began to turn away from the ice berg.

"...We're not going to miss it....It's going to hit Gee..." He felt a tear fall from his eye as Gerard rubbed his back.

"Shh..." He knew Frank was right.

----

"It's not going to make it..." Jared said.

"Shut up man...It'll be okay trust me...Remember unsinkable!" His friend cried.

"...I don't know man..."

-----

Frank was in aw struck as the neared the berg, he seemed to be in a trace as he pulled away from Gerard. Gerard took his hand as his green orbs looked up at the ice in fascination and pure fear. Gerard looked up as well and then, it hit.

"Woah!" People all yelled, some screamed as they saw the berg hit the ship. Frank was pulled back by Gerard as ice chunks came flying off the berg and onto the deck as it hit the ship. It tore the bottom of the ship, leaving rooms to flood on the very bottom. Gerard soon felt panic knowing Mikey was down there right now.

Frank looked up at Gerard, his breathing normal but panic in his eyes. He took both of Gerard's hands and looked around at everyone seemingly to be calm. Some we're kicking the ice and playing with it. Some laughing and talking about how it was a close call. Little did they know...

"We have to warn them...." Frank said lowly.

"What?" Gerard looked confused.

"Gerard...Please." Frank gripped tighter. "Don't make me go alone..." He looked deep into Gerard's eyes.

"Okay..."

He followed Frank to the room he knew his mother would at least be in. As they walked to rich hallways, carpeted in red, Jepha approached them. Frank gripped onto Gerard's hand tighter and felt his hands shaking. Gerard leaned over still walking.

"I won't let him touch you..." He glared at Jepha as they passed him, to busy looking ahead to realize what Jepha had slipped into his pocket.

"Mother." Frank said relaxed, not noticing Bert sitting behind him against the wall. He held a cigar between his fingers as he puffed away his smoke.

"Oh Frank! Where have you been!? You had me and Bert worried sick!" She said remaining to sit in her chair drinking tea.

"Mother, there was an ice berg we need to move!" Frank tried.

"Oh? Well there's more problems then you think precious." Bert smirked getting up.

"...What?" Frank looked back at him confused as he came over to him and blew smoke in his face.

Franks mother flinched at the action, knowing the truth behind Bert McCracken. But, his money was great and it's what they needed right now. She was self-fish.

"Search him." Bert nodded at Gerard.

"For what?" Gerard moved forward as two men grabbed him and Jepha smiled and reached his hands all over Gerard. He looked back at Frank as he touched Gerard and winked.

Frank looked away and up at Bert. "What are you looking for Bert?" Frank snapped.

"The diamond darling. It went missing ever since you two were in here...Doing god knows what." Bert looked at Gerard in disgust.

"I don't have it! This is ridiculous!" Gerard shouted, getting mad that Bert had his hands on Frank.

"Got it sir." The whole room looked as Jepha slowly pulled the rare diamond out of Gerard's pocket. Even Gerard was surprised.

"What?! No! He framed me! Please Frank I didn't steal it!" Gerard quickly cried out.

"Oh no...Was the romance boy really just a gold digger Frankie?" Bert's hands traveled up Frank back over his shoulders. His mouth close to Franks ear, making Gerard fume.

"Get away from him! He lieing Frank! You know I would never steal anything!"

"Oh shut up, thief. Jepha lock him up please." Bert said smoothly as he pushed them out.

Franks mother got up and followed outside to Bert's command. Leaving Frank and Bert alone, something Gerard feared.

Frank stood still speechless and still as Bert kissed his neck.

"You couldn't just be a good boy could you? Didn't I tell you love doesn't exist? It's just a silly thing...The only thing we need is money. Money and pleasure." Bert let his hands travel to the front of Franks pants, and Frank grabbed his hand.

"Don't touch me." Frank didn't care anymore. He didn't know if Gerard was telling the truth yet, but he knew for sure he didn't want Bert touching him anymore. "Get away from me." Frank glared at him.

"No, I will not-" Frank went to hit him but was stopped by Bert. "You belong to me." He kissed Frank and quickly pushed him to the floor was a hard smack across the face.

"Excuse me the captain ordered that everyone must have a life jacket on." A little man came in unexpected letting the two know.

"Okay..." Bert glared down at Frank before stepping out.

"It'll be okay sir. Don't you worry." The little man said as he saw what he thought were tears from fear of what was going on. But they were no where near that subject.

----

"You mother fucker..." Gerard spat at Jepha as he handcuffed him to a pipe on the ceiling.

"You know....You look rather cute angry and all handcuffed." Jepha sat down at a small desk with the key in his hand.

"Fuck you..." He glared.

"No, I'd rather go fuck little Frankie...Oh he was a good fuck." Jepha smirked knowing he hit a nerve in Gerard.

"Shut up." Gerard struggled.

"What? Don't like it when I tell you how I fucked your little boy toy."

Gerard only glared.

"Oh he was a sweet fuck the very first time. He was very flirty of coarse, because he had no idea what was going to happen. He was such a tease, telling me that it was wrong for me and him to be alone in his room at night. See I had to "sneak" in after him and Bert had gotten into a fight. He told me...Bert maybe not the one for him, but he needed him until someone else came along. After that talk I backed him up to his bed and told him how it was." Jepha smiled up at Gerard he looked pained.

Jepha stood up and walked over to Gerard, getting close to him.

"I said to him." He leaned in to whisper in Gerard's ear. " I will fuck you senseless every time you fuck up Bert's plans...Either you want it or not." Jepha sneered as Gerard pictured his small helpless Frank in a room with this monster.

"And I did...Oh Gerard I had him pinned under me for three times that night. At first he screamed so much his mother knocked and asked if he was okay...Coarse I had him lie. He felt so good around me....But, for some reason it feels so much better when they don't want it. Maybe it's because they move so much more, trying to get away." Jepha laughed as Gerard mistakingly let a tear fall.

He knew Frank had to deal with Jepha, but had no idea until he heard his voice so close and the images he painted for Gerard were worse. He thought back to when they were in the backseat of the car. All those scars on that perfect little body of his. They were more than marks.

"I'd do the same to you...Hm, what's stopping me?" Jepha's hands traveled up to move under Gerard's shirt. He flinched and let out a small cry.

"Don't you dare make a sound precious." Jepha took his gun out of his pocket and held it to Gerard neck as he let a deep breath travel across his skin. "I will shoot you." Jepha smirked.

"Your fucking sick." Gerard let another tear fall onto the black gun pressed against his cold skin.

"I know...But it pays when I get to touch pretty little rich boys and their hot boyfriends." Jepha laughed as suddenly water started to seep under the door. Both men looked down at the water and felt the same fear. Only Gerard more than Jepha, he was the one handcuffed.

"Oh lookie at the water Gee!" Jepha laughed, " It's going to swallow you all up in about a half hour. So you'll be dead...And Frank will be all mine and Bert's. Maybe we'll fuck him together one day." He kissed Gerard and quickly jumped down to get the key from the table.

"Bye bye." Jepha smirked as he left the room to fill with the cold water.

As soon as Jepha was gone, Gerard panicked.

"Help! Can Anybody hear me! Please help me!" Gerard shouted into the empty hallways.