The Ship of Dreams

I'd rather be his *** than your husband.



"Oh and when we get back I would like my room heated and a cup of tea waiting for me." Miss Iero explained as she pulled on her gloves. The maid nodded and walked away to do as she was told.

Frank stood next to Bert quietly, his thoughts wrapping around his head since they left the room. How could Gerard have held onto the huge diamond in the car? Wouldn't have fallen out? He was getting deeper into his thoughts when Mr.Andrews came running past with blue prints in his hands. Frank stopped him.

"Mr.Andrews! Wait!" Frank had him. " The look in your eyes tells me everything...We're going under aren't we..." Frank said in a hushed voice. Mr. Andrews did not deny it.

"Get to a boat as fast as you can. Don not wait, just go...You know what I told you about the boats dear...Now go." He kissed Frank's forehead and pushed him lightly to move up the stairs again.

Frank turned and looked at his mother, laughing away as they began moving out onto the deck. Bert was...Where was Bert?

"Move." He heard a voice behind him and a pair of arms wrap around his thin waist. There he was.

Outside the air seemed colder, the night was definitely darker, and music was being heard from inside. Frank recalled the last time he was outside was with Gerard, his real love. He smiled then remembered Gerard was taken below with Jepha. He closed his eyes and hoped he was okay.

"Okay, attention everyone!" A man yelled as more people came outside talking amongst themselves. "Quite! Quite down!" He raised his hands as everyone looked at him.

"I need women and children only to please start filling the boats. That's women and children only!" He yelled as some ladies and their children walked forward. Franks mother being one of them.

"Oh I hope it's no to crowded." She laughed looking at Bert and Frank. Bert smiled and agreed while Frank looked at her in disbelief.

"Mother, there aren't enough boats...Half the people on this boat are going to die and your worried about it being crowded?" Frank spat, Bert's arms around him loosened.

"Ma'am?" A man asked for Franks mothers hand to help her into the boat. She looked at him and gave him her hand as she stepped inside. Frank wasn't going to be easy.

"....No, I'm not getting on." Frank looked at his mother and smiled. " Goodbye mother." And with that he quickly pushed away through the forming crowds, but wasn't getting away to easy. He felt a strong hand grab his wrist and was pulled back from walking. He was forced in to Bert's chest.

"Where are you going to go? To be his whore?" Bert smirked, but Frank pulled away and glared at him.

"I'd rather be his whore...Than your husband." And with that he spat he Bert's face and quickly ran back inside to find out where his Gerard was.

----

"Where is Frank?" Asked Jepha as he reached the top deck to find Bert.

"He fucking ran...Go after him. Get him up here. I don't care if you have to kill him to get him back up here...Just do it Jepha."

"But Bert...The ship is sinking...When I left Gerard's room...It was already an inch, only god knows how high it is now." He smiled, making Bert smirk as well.

-----

Frank quickly ran through the dinning hall as people started to realize what was going to happen. His heart raced as he went deeper down on the ship, not knowing where Gerard was, but knowing he was down there. He got about three more floors down when he spotted Mr.Andrews.

"Mr.Andrews! "

"Frank! What are you doing?! Get up to the-"

"No! I need you to tell me where they hold prisoners."

"Frank no, get back up to the deck the boat is sinking fast!" He tried again.

"Mr.Andrews, tell me. Because it'll only take me longer without knowing how to get there...I'm not leaving without him..." Frank kept his eyes locked with Mr.Andrews showing him he was serious.

"...Okay." Mr.Andrews sighed and quickly gave Frank directions down the hall.

Before Frank knew it he was racing against time once again. Getting to the elevator where some couple was trying to get on.

"No body is going down Captains orders." He explained.

"Take me down!" Frank pushed his way into the elevator and forced the man to take him down the very bottom of the Titanic.

It was quite. To quite. As they went down farther into the ship. Frank stood breathing heavily while the elevator man stood fearfully of what was going to happen. Almost there, but soon water came rushing into the small booth. Both of them slammed themselves against the back wall, and the elevator came to a stop. Frank was knee high in the water when he stopped the elevator and forced his way out.

"I'm going back up!" He said and left Frank there...In the water captivated halls.

It was quite, except for the sound of the water and electric going off. He swallowed down his fear of water as he moved down the hall in search for Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's short I know I did it on purpose.=D

Comments=quick updates my precious readers

<3