The Ship of Dreams

Engaged?



For the only young son of the Iero family on the ship this was no dream cruise. For him it was more of a slave ship taking him back to America in chains. He was brought up in fancy clothes, expensive cars, and luxurious homes. He had well manners and always was polite to everyone...with money. He was only 17 and was getting engaged into a wealthier family. This way his mother wouldn't have to worry about working in a factory by this time of next year. But, he did as he was told, even if he didn't like it, because that's the way Frank Iero was brought up.

"No, it was the one with many faces on it..." Frank said to his servant looking for a special panting.

"This one sir?" She asked.

"Yes." He smiled picking it up to examine it.

His emerald eyes scanning across the many faces, shaped very oddly, on the paper.

"There so fascinating...Like being in a dream or something." He smiled putting it down and looking for other paintings.

"What's the artist name sir?" His servant asked.

"Paccasio something." He answered.

"Paccasio something?" A voice laughed walking into the room. "I seriously don't know why you insist on bringing these. I still think they were a waste of money."

"You don't understand art, besides this room needs more color." Frank answered hanging up a painting of a girl doing ballet above the dresser drawer.

"I understand art darling...Good art...Like body art." He came up behind Frank and wrapped his arms around his small body.

"Bert." Frank groaned as he felt a pair of lips on his neck. "Stop, Lucy is still here. It's not polite." Frank argued in mostly his sake.

"Lucy can we be alone?" Bert smirked.

"No! Lucy stay and help me finish the room." Frank got out of Bert's grip and walked away quickly into the bathroom.

Bert sighed and pulled a watch out of his satin pocket. Bert was a very rich man aboard the Titanic. He had short black hair, sometimes not very clean for a rich man. His cloths were always clean, and most expensive. He always had his servant Jepha around when he needed him. Since Jepha was tall and built he covered up his mean attitude with nice cloths and a nice top hat.

"Make sure he knows dinner is being served in an hour."

"Yes sir." Lucy replied going to see what Frank wanted next.

___

Gerard sat on the top deck letting the sea breeze blow his dark hair around his face. Meanwhile his hand drew a life still picture of a man and his daughter standing near by. The father was holding her by the rail, pointing out dolphins jumping around in the water next to the ship. The man looked about 40, while the daughter stood around 9 in her little red dress. Her hair was curly and her smile was radiant to Gerard. He couldn't help but smile when she laughed, letting her little girl character show.

"Hey, Gee."

Gerard looked up to see his younger brother sitting next to him. Lounged out on the rail, his eyes closed because the sun was so bright in his direction.

"Yea, Mikes?" He answered looking over his drawing.

"Look at that." He nodded opening his eyes.

There was a man from the higher class walking a group of dogs on the lower class deck. Gerard shook his head in anger as another man walked up to them.

"They walk their dogs on our deck to take a shit? I should go on theirs and take my shit."

Gerard laughed looking up at a tall, muscular, blond man.

"Tell me when you go, I'll go as well." He got an approval nod from the man as he took a drag from his smoke.

"Bryar, Bob."

"Way, Gerard."

"Mikey." They both looked over and laughed at the youngest of the three.

"So, you make money with those." Bob tilted his head to Gerard's work.

"Not really...Paris doesn't think it's any good.Hence why I'm going back home to America." He smiled.

"Ah,I see."

Gerard smirked and looked down at his work, then up at the higher class deck. His world seemed to stop moving as he saw another stood up straight staring out at sea. He moved his bangs out of his face as the boy looked over at him for a second then back at the sea. Mikey then realized his brother in a daze and waved a hand in his face laughing when he saw what he was looking at. Bob then looked up and laughed as well.

"Good luck with that one." He pulled a long drag and looked up at him as well. "That'd be Frank Iero...Soon to be Frank McCraken... Rumor has it he's not even in love with the guy. I mean besides the fact that the man he's going with is a complete ass."

Gerard seemed to be paying no attention to anything Bob said. He was to busy getting this boys attention by just looking at him. Frank looked again,this time a little longer, then someone else came up behind him and he saw the tension even from where he stood.

"Do you mind?" Frank said pretty loud.

"But-" Bert began but was cut off by Frank walking away.

Gerard smirked and looked back down at his work.
♠ ♠ ♠

Yay, you guys like it! Thankies so much! =D
XOXO
Amanda[/b[