The Ship of Dreams

Just Wanted To Thank You



The next evening around half past lunch Frank decided to see Gerard before diner. To thank him for the real reasons, not the fake version for later. The two walked on the top deck, side by side.

"So, I've basicaly been living with mom and Mikey for as long as I could remember." Gerard concluded looking proud at Frank.

"Must've been hard..." Frank half smiled.

"Nah, we learned to deal." Gerard looked up and Frank noded." So we walked a mile around this ship talking about weather and how I grew up...But, I don't beckon that's why you wanted to see me." Gerard smiled.

"...Wel, I wanted to thank you before diner was served." Frank smiled and they stopped walking.

"What made you think there was no other way?" Gerard asked getting serious with Frank.

Frank groaned and walked to the rail and held onto it, letting Gerard stand with him.

"It's complicated...It's like I'm being forced around by everyone...500 Invites were sent out. All of Philledephia will be present and there's nothing I can do to stop it. It's like I could stand up and scream at the top of my lungs and nobody would bothedr to look up!" Frank showed Gerard his ring on his finger, binding him to Bert.

"Woah, look at that rock. Yep, you would've went straight to the bottom." He analyzed.

"...Yea." Frank looked out at sea.

"Do you love him?" Gerard asked pushing his hair away from his face.

"What?" Frank turned his head quickly looking stunned.

"Do you love him?" Gerard repeated laughing.

"I don't think you should be asking me that!" Frank looked annoyed.

"But, it's a simple question do you love the guy or not?" He smiled, knowing the real answer.

"Your so rude!" Frank stepped away from the rail.

"Why can't you answer the question." He laughed again.

"My god, Mr.Way! I must say you are very rude and insensitive to me. I'm going to leave now. I've thanked you-"

"And insulted me." Gerard added.

"Well you deserved it! Now, good day Mr. Way." Frank shook Gerard's hand for a while.

"...I thought you were leaving?" Gerard's smirk remained.

"Oh, I am!" Frank turned and started to leave when he turned back to face Gerard.

"God, your so annoying...Wait, this is my part of the ship! You leave!" Frank demanded pointing to the steps behind Gerard.

"Woah, who's being rude now?" Gerard laughed.

Frank stood quite, then looked down at Gerard artwork folder he held in his hand.

"What is this your carrying?" He snatched it away, looking inside at the work he did. All of a sudden realized his talent. "So, what are you an artist or something?" He asked walking toward a chair, followed by a smiling Gerard. " Well, these a pretty good." He sat down and flipped through the pages. "Actually...these are very good. Gerard your work in amazing." Frank said in amazment.

"Thank you...But, they didn't think so much in old Pari..." Gerard looked down.

"Oh, Paris?" Frank asked as Gerard nodded. "Oh well, well, well." Frank tisked looking up from a drawing of a naked women. "And these are drawen from life?" He asked unsure at first.

"See thats the good thing about Paris. Lots of girls willing to take their cloths off." He laughed as Frank just countuied looking.

"I see you might have experinced a love affair with this women...You drew her serval times."

"Oh no no no, you see she had beautiful hands." Gerard pointed out. "And she was a one legged prositute." He gave a smirk as Frank saw a better picture.

"Oh...Oh." He smiled.

"Yea, she had a great sense of humor too." Gerard thought back, and saw the picture of the old woman. "Oh see that women would sit in the bar every night waiting for her long lost love to return, wearing every piece of jewerly she owned." He smiled.

"...Wow, you have a gift Gerard....You see people." Frank smiled.

"I see you." Gerard smirked.

"And?" Frank sat proud, ready for a commliment.

"...You wouldn't have jumped."
♠ ♠ ♠

I couldn't spell the lady's name, the one from the picture. So i skipped it, but i t was bothering me so I fidured I write it here lol.
Thank you so much for the comments!
MUCH LOVE!
XOXO
Amanda