The Ship of Dreams

Punishment



They walked down the long corridor in silence. Frank went unwillingly with a knife being pushed into his back. Jepha smiling at the people they passes assuring them nothing was wrong. They knew who Jepha was and even if they did know the real reason behind the tears running down Franks face, they wouldn't be able to help. He was just a 17 year old boy being held hostage by a 22 year old man that served his "love" of a husband.

He felt his heart race as they reached the door that held his painful future. He shut his eyes tightly as Jepha opened the door and shoved him inside making sure nobody was around to see them. He felt Jepha grip his arm and pull him off the ground after he locked the room door. Not daring to look up as he pulled to his feet and pushed against the dresser.

"Bert's not happy rich bitch." He sneered at Frank's face. His breath racing over Frank's neck. "And you know what happens when he's not happy..."

Of coarse Frank knew what happens, he gets hurt for it. Even if it isn't his fault, it somehow becomes his problem.

"...Yes." Frank whispered before getting backhanded.

Jepha laughed and pushed Frank onto the king sized bed in the center of the room. Taking off his belt as Frank tried to get up again before Jepha got to him. As his eyes found their way up to where Jepha stood at the end of the bed he saw the brown leather belt being pulled back and ready to be used.

One.

His side was whipped sending tears down his face that was once happy only about a few minutes ago. He knew better then to touch the spot he was just stung in. So, he lay there and waited for Jepha strike him again. He left his eyes shut, the only form of comfort he had in times like this.

Two.

Jepha let out a harsh laugh, never with mercy as he stroke Frank again. This time he moved his body onto the bed to kneel at Frank's ankles. Pushing his two shaking legs apart. He let the belt come down against Frank's thigh like a clash of thunder. Frank let out a sickening cry and let his tears flow faster. They never affected Jepha in any way.

Three.

He felt the pain race to his stomach as the belt come crashing down against the vest he still wore. This made a little block against the belt. Jepha noticed this as well.

"Oh no, you can't have that on sweetie." He cooed, taking the vest off of Frank's shoulders as violently as he could. Ripping Frank's buttons off the top half of his shirt. Frank knew what was going to happen. It only happened once before, and he wished for it never to happen again.

"Well, since we're half way done anyway." He winked putting the belt down to undo the rest of Frank's buttons slowly. Keeping his eyes locked on Franks the whole time. His sinful hands touching Frank's innocent body as he went to undo his belt and pants. The laughter filled the room as he saw the look of horror on Franks face.

"Please Jepha..." He tried with a soft sorry voice.

"What princess?" Jepha leaned back up to Frank's face, trailing a hand up the side of his head.

"Please don't do this again..." Frank let the tears roll as he spoke.

"Aww, did I hurt you last time?" Jepha kissed the side of Franks neck, as Frank closed his eyes in a harsh flashback.

"STOP! PLEASE!"

He opened his eyes trying to block the sounds of what happened on that night he first upset Bert. He was silent for weeks around Bert sending a concern to his mother. She never found out.

"Your so sweet Frankie...Never telling anyone about this and all." Jepha kissed down his neck to his collar bone.

"Jepha ...please." Frank stopped to think. "I'm sorry. Please I won't see Gerard again. I promise." He pleaded. Jepha stopped at that.

"Really?" He acted surprised.

"Yes, I'll never ever speak to him again...." Frank was getting hopeful.

"Woah, that is a good offer darling..." Jepha sat up and stood by the bed in thought. Frank sat up and wiped his face.

"Okay, never again." He looked over at Frank smiling and quickly grabbing his shirt off the bed.

Just as he grabbed it Jepha jumped back onto Frank, grabbing both of Frank's wrists in one hand and tearing off his pants with the other. Frank was left screaming for help as the tears started up again. He tricked into believing Jepha was true to his word. How could he fall for it?