The Ship of Dreams

Tea Room



Frank laid in bed letting the cool sea breeze touch his bare skin. Not caring that it sent chills up and down his body. All he cared was that it was the air and not strong hands. His green eyes stayed locked on the window across the room. Jepha had it open when he went for a smoke only a few mintues ago. Now, he was out changing in his room across the hall. Frank knew better then to move. All he knew to do was stay still and not speak unless spoken too.

The sound of the door opening made Frank look over and almost wince at the sight of Jepha walking in. He was dressed in his morning outfit like he was ready for church. Only Frank doubted he went after what he does for a living. He smirked down at Frank still laying on the bed, blood still stained on him. It made him feel powerful.

"Get up." He kicked the edge of the bed and Frank took in a sharp breath. "Bert wants you in the tea room in ten mintues." Jepha threw an outfit at Frank and left the room.

Frank sighed and painfully sat up on the bed, as he did he heard children run past his room. He remebered what it was like to be a child, and not have a care in the world. Back before his father died and left him and his mother nothing but bad debts hidden by a good name. It was his fathers fault he had to deal with Bert and Jepha to begin with.

__

"I hoped you'd come to me last night." Bert sipped his tea.

"...I was tierd." Frank replied shallowly not bothering to touch his tea.

"Well, after your little party down in thrid class I would think so." Bert leaned back in his chair, glaring at Frank.

"...You sent Jepha last night." Frank said in barley a whisper.

"Well, you don't listen to me." Bert raised is eyebrows.

"....I'm not one of your workers you can command. I'm your fiance." Frank looked up at Bert for the first time that morning, smirking.

That ticked Bert off.

"My fiance...my...finace!" Bert jumped up from his wicker chair and fliped the little table that held their tea and such. Sending plates, china glassess, and tea everywhere. Frank flinched back, sinking in his chair as Bert towered over his shaking body.

"You are my finace, and my fianace you will act and do as I say! For that is your job my darling." He smirked at the end of his outbreak and left Frank with frieghtened tears. "Understand?" He smirked lifting Franks face with his finger. Frank simply nodded.

"Good, excuess me." He swiftly left the room leaving Frank horrified and shocked. The maid quickly came around and tried to clean Bert's mess.

"We had an accident." Frank quickly fell to the ground trying to help the maid.

"It's alright sir." She tried.

"He just...I..." Frank looked around for an answer then just gave up and let the tears flow.

"It's okay deary." She said picking up the mess and feeling bad for Frank.