Status: I really wouldn't recommend doing any of these things. They're super fun when you're doing them, I can't lie, but they ruin your life.

Addicted to Death

Breathe It In

"Put your clothes back on you stupid slut," Said Adam as he went to answer the knock on our bedroom door. I know what you're thinking, but he didn't mean anything by it. I knew that, and he knew that I knew that which I guess is why he continued to talk to me like that. It's easy not to mind when you think he doesn't really mean it.
I don't know who was knocking on our door, we had said we were going to bed. Our house was always full of people, full of people awake and alive because of the drugs they were constantly consuming. Almost everyone who was here knew that when we said we were going to bed it really meant "we're going to our bedroom, don't fucking bother us."
Adam opened the door and standing there was my very best friend in the entire world, Alice, she was smirking and I screamed and threw a t-shirt on and ran to her, pushing Adam out of the way. "Oh my gosh! I haven't seen you in like six months you bitchface!" I exclaimed and she hugged me back. I pulled her into the room and Adam closed the door after, locking it with a loud click.
If there was one person who was allowed to bother us after we'd gone to 'bed' it was Alice. We both climbed up on the bed, she was sitting in-between my legs and I wrapped my arms around her, and hugged her tight. "I missed you!" I said and she laughed and leaned back against me. Adam sat on the bed next to his desk and started loading a bowl for us. "Sweet! I haven't smoked in like a billion years," Alice said and I raised my eyebrows and scooted back against the headboard of the bed, Alice laid back and we both watched Adam. "Why haven't you smoked in like a billion years?" I asked, that was weird. Smoking dope was Alice (and my own) favorite way to get high.
"Oh... Well, and don't, like, judge me, I was staying at Karma's house with Brandon and, like, everyone's pipe broke and no one knew like... I don't know it's a fucking mess over there all the time, no one has a vehicle and when someone with a car comes over they're too fucking busy to go run small errands with us... so we were, like, snorting it, and Dexter helped me inject it a few times but I just got sick of it, you know? It's like here but dirty and crazy and insane and so I just had to leave. I walked over here, it took two days man! I stayed at Dave's house the first night and then in the morning right before I was going to leave Nick showed up and offered to drive me over here he just had to 'run a few errands' and you know how that fucking goes, so I was driving around with him in his car all fucking day doing stupid shit, the only time that I wasn't pissed that he wasn't just dropped me off was when we picked up Amanda and helped her do a few things and she gave me some of the new stuff from Jayden..." She pulled out a baggie of speed, we'd been hearing about the stuff Jayden was trying to get for almost a month now, it was almost like a pre-order, elite, on the D.L.-type thing. Only people close to him were getting the good stuff, and we were supposed to get ours tomorrow, but Alice had gotten some for free, which as surprising as that sounds, when you have friends in high places you get drugs for free. Seriously. Or when you let tweakers stay at your house for nothing, they always smoked what they had with you, even if they'd gotten it from you. Alice threw the small bagging over to Adam and he opened it and started putting it in a different pipe, I was already smoking from the one he had loaded.
"Anyways, after that he took me out to Spring County where his grandpa lives and I spent the night there, I was pissed and he promised he'd drive back in the morning and drop me off, well we drove back in the morning and we picked up that idiot friend of his, Joe, and then we went around giving drugs to people he owed money to and we had to go to that weird old man's house, that guy that he calls his dad, Mas... or something, and we stayed there for like seven million hours, I was so fucking bored. I did like six lines of Jayden's stuff there, just because I kept getting mad. And finally we left, and came here. Joe and Nick are in the living room, and everyone told me you guys were back here, so... Hi!" When she finally finished her story, we all laughed. Adam was nicer around other people, he was a nice guy... he just liked to be in control. I think that's why we worked so well together, I liked someone to lay down the law, I liked a man who could take control of a situation... take control of me, it made me all hot and bothered, if you know what I mean. Which, honestly, I don't know how you couldn't know what I meant.
I passed the oil burner to Alice and she took a big hit, exhaling a huge cloud of white smoke and passing it to Adam. "Sorry for interrupting your guy's doin' it time." Alice said with a sly smile on her face. Adam snorted and started coughing. Alice and I both started laughing at this. "Are you okay baby?" I asked and rubbed his back. We finished both bowls and then Adam scooted back onto the bed next to me, I turned and put my legs in his lap and he rubbed my thighs, I loved it when he rubbed my thighs and he knew it and I tried to keep talking to Alice normally as my panties started soaking through.
"Why are you hanging out with Nick anyways, dude? I hate that fat piece of shit. He owes us money." I said and Alice shrugged, "I hate him too, but you know he has a car." I nodded, Adam and I had a car, but that was a very recent acquirement, I remember exactly what it was like not having a car and never going anywhere unless someone owed you a favor or felt like taking you where you needed to go. "And why would he bring Joe here?" I asked, Joe was my ex-boyfriend, I was only with him for, like, a month, and it was because of our break-up that I met Adam, but I still didn't like him. He was a fucking little twerp obsessed with a girl who he'd never even met. "I don't know, because where Joe lives I guess people are getting mad because he doesn't do anything."
"Doesn't he live with his uncle?" I asked and Alice nodded, "I think so, but you know how that goes, he's pathetic, I wouldn't want him living with me, either, even if he was a family member."
Adam rubbed further up my leg and I gasped and Alice looked down at Adam's hand on my leg, "Is Dexter here? Someone told me he was chillin' out here," I nodded, "Yeah he's here, and he's not just chillin' he asked us last week if he could move in for a while and we gave him the room off the hall, he's probably in there if he isn't in the living room." I said and Alice kissed my cheek and then Adam's cheek, "Alright, I'm going to go say hi, I'll see you later babycakes," She said and winked. She got up and left the room, locking the door before she closed it.
Adam turned on music loudly, rock music that we both loved and he rolled over on top of me and pushed some hair out of my face. "You're so beautiful," He whispered and I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "And you're quite handsome," I said, which made him grin. "You know I love you, right, you dirty slut"" He asked with a hint of laughter in his voice. I knew he was joking when he said it then, but I also knew that nothing made him harder than me telling him exactly how much of a dirty slut I was. The thing was, was that I was his dirty slut, and nobody else's.
"I am a dirty slut... your dirty slut, what do you want to do to me, you might want to punish me for being such a dirty slut." I said sliding my fingertips down his back slowly, my nails barely, gently grazing his skin. Adam closed his eyes and slid his hands up my shirt, grabbing a-hold of my breasts firmly, tightly, roughly. I moaned softly and arched my back for a second and then relaxed and laid back down. "Yeah I should punish you, you dirty fucking slut," He said, this time with lust in his voice. He leaned down and started kissing me while kneading my breasts, making me even wetter than I was before (which is quite a feat).