Status: I really wouldn't recommend doing any of these things. They're super fun when you're doing them, I can't lie, but they ruin your life.

Addicted to Death

& Breathe It Out

Four hours later we emerged from our room, I had sex hair, Adam was sweaty and kind of breathless and we were both smiling. We went out into the living room to smoke a bowl with whoever was there, I was planning to take a shower after we got high again and I sat next to Alice who was sitting next to Dexter who was sitting next to Joe, looking kind of uncomfortable (nobody really liked Joe) and then next to him was Nick who was taking almost as much space as all of us combined. I don't know if I mentioned it but he was commonly referred to as 'Big Nick'. And then next to him, sitting on the floor with a notebook in her lap was Chelsie, and next to her, of course, was Sally. They were a pair, always together, you can't take one without the other. I liked them, though, they reminded me of myself and Alice, or at least how we used to be. Adam loaded a couple of big bowls and we started smoking, after the first bowl was gone we started talking. That's how meth works, you know.
Chelsie and Sally were actually, like, my new favorite people. They had come here with Dexter, who had been my best guy friend for as long as I can remember hitting the scene, and he liked Chelsie a lot--I could tell. That made me like her, but she made you like her too. She was tall, but even so there was something innocent and cute about her, I've never met someone so big that reminded me so much of a child. And Sally, Sally was like her guardian angel, which made me like Sally because I respected the care she took of her best friend. "Lucy, you look like a mess," Chelsie teased after the first bowl went around and I laughed, "You think so?" I asked and she nodded, like she had revealed the world's biggest secret. "Come on you guys, come help me get cleaned up?" I asked the girls. Alice, Chelsie, and a second later, Sally stood up and followed me down the hall to the bathroom, we all needed a little cleaning up. Plus I wanted to smoke some pot with them, and I didn't like to share my pot with Nick. Or Joe for that matter, you think they would realize they weren't welcome here.
I locked the bathroom door and got out my secret hidden joint and turned on the shower, "Here," I said giving it to Alice who smiled big and immediately lit it up, sitting herself down on the toilet-seat lid. I took a couple of hits and then got into the shower. "Hey, when you guys are done can someone go get me something to wear?" I asked over the rushing water and the music that could be heard playing from Dexter's room. "Oh! Can I?" Chelsie's voice asked enthusiastically, "Yes, Lassie, you can," Alice laughed out. "You guys can borrow some stuff too, if you want to clean up," I called from behind the shower curtain and finished my shower up quickly, mostly so the hot water wouldn't run out, partly because I wanted some more of my joint. I wrapped a towel around me and sat on the counter, brushing my hair out, Alice was in the shower now.
"So, how was Karma's house?" I asked Alice and I heard her snort in the shower. It was an understandable response to that kind of question. I knew exactly how Karma's house was. I had stayed there when I was with Joe, because I didn't have anywhere else to go and Big Nick took us there and kind of never came back, and when he finally did come back it was too late to take us anywhere else. Maybe I'll explain that later, it's kind of a long story...
"That fucking Brandon kid got out of jail, finally, and he's over there, and it's weird because Karma has a huge crush on him and the guy doesn't do anything to denounce it." Alice said while climbing out of the shower and wrapping a towel around her. "Brandon... I don't think I know anyone named Brandon." I said slowly and Alice shook her head, "You definitely know him, remember that kid the broke the window of Nick's car? That was him." I had to think for a minute, but it finally hit me, "That fucking physco? Karma's letting that whack-job stay at his house?" I was genuinely surprised. Karma liked to help people out, sometimes you could go over there and there would be upwards of 10 people staying there, even though there's only two open rooms (that are tiny) and a couch, but he was picky about who he let stay, I got kicked out after I became associated with Adam, because Karma and Adam have a lot of history.
"Like I said, dude, Karma has a huge crush on him." I tried to remember, but Brandon wasn't very attractive in my memory, so I couldn't see what would make Karma so keen on him. "I don't remember him being that... appealing." I said and Alice nodded, "He wasn't, jail totally made him hot."
The way she said this made me look at her, not just look, but look. She was kind of blushing and I gasped, "You slept with him, didn't you?!" Sally snorted behind us and Alice turned away from me, "Kind of." She finally said and Sally and I both started laughing. "I can't believe you, did he give you drugs?" And when she didn't answer I knew he did. I shook my head in disbelief and started putting on my make-up. "You know what, you don't have any right to judge me little Miss Adam." Alice said, which made me scoff. "Adam and I happen to be in love." Alice rolled her eyes and Chelsie re-entered the room with a whole slew of clothes. It literally looked like she had grabbed every article of clothing I owned. She blushed as we all turned to look at her, "I'm so sorry, I grabbed everything because as soon as I got in your room I realized I didn't know what the fuck you would even want to wear... and plus we're all changing right? I feel so stupid but I literally... I just don't like to mess things up. I'll put back everything people don't wear, I promise." She said and Sally rubbed her forehead in a kind of stressed out way. It wasn't that big of a deal, really, it was kind of cool that she even cared that much, about everyone.
"Don't worry about it, man, it's totally cool. I love options," I winked at her and she seemed to ease up completely, Sally jumped into the shower and I started digging through my clothes, finally settling on an old T-shirt that I totally loved and ripped up cut-off shorts.
"I'll be right back, you guys," I said and excited the bathroom, our solitary joint was long since gone and I was going to go get my pipe, that I wouldn't mind sharing with the boys in the living room. For one, the more you smoke out of it, the more resin there is in it, and for two Adam would get mad if I kept smoking pot without him. The sun was starting to come up over the mountains, and that meant someone would have to go on delivery rounds in a few hours. Maybe I would go and take the girls with me, Adam likes it better when I do it, anyways. For some reason cops don't often suspect a car full of well-dressed white girls to be taking drugs to people. I grabbed the pipe, and the pot and went back to the bathroom, passing Dexter in the hallway, headed to his room. He gave me a funny look, "What's wrong?" I asked him and he rolled his eyes, "Those dudes are fucked up." He said and I raised an inquiring eyebrow. "They're just fucking losers, and I don't want to be around them, I was in there for Chelsie anyways." I squealed quietly after he said this, "I knew it!" I said and grabbed his hand, dragging him to the bathroom. He stopped me right before I opened the door, "Aren't you guys like, naked and shit in there?" I shrugged, "So?" His face seemed to be getting redder, "You can close your eyes or some shit, come on, I don't want you to be sitting all alone in your room, emo kid." He laughed and let me lead him into the restroom.
"You guys, Dexter's going to hang out with us, is that cool?" I asked and everyone agreed, it wasn't as big of a deal as he thought it was. Chelsie was in the shower now. I sat on the floor and started loading the pipe, I gave it to Dexter first since he hadn't smoked any yet. "So we're going on rounds later, do you guys want to come?" I asked and Alice, jumping up and down while doing her hair, answered for everyone, "Fuck yeah we want to come!"
"Me too?" Dexter asked and I nodded, I hadn't hung out with him in forever, it would be nice to have him around. Plus, as fucked up as it is, everyone takes me more seriously when I have a guy around.
We finished a couple of bowls and after we were all ready, minus Dexter because he refused to get naked with us in the room, we went back out into the living room (again, minus Dexter because he was now getting dressed). I sat in Adam's lap, Chelsie and Sally sat where they had been sitting before we went to the bathroom, and Alice tried to sit on my lap, which smooshed Adam, so she ended up sitting next to us. Joe and Nick were still there, and while we had been having our girl time (plus Dexter), Henry and his girlfriend Shayla had showed up. I'm not too fond of this bitch, she stole my phone a couple of months ago.
"What's up you guys?" I asked and Henry pulled out an oil burner, "We just came to buy some shit, and hang out for a while." "Cool," I replied and got out of Adam's lap so he could go do business with Henry. Henry sold for us once in a while, he was one of the people we kind of trusted with this task. We would trust him more if he would dump his con-artist, piece of shit girlfriend.
Speaking of his piece of shit girlfriend, "What are you guys doing today?" She asked and we all shrugged, "Making the rounds, chillin' with people, the usual." I said and she nodded, "That's cool, can I come with you guys?" I kind of pretended to feel bad as I said, "The car's already full, we're taking Dexter," "Oh... Is he here? I haven't seen him in so long, since he left Karma's."
"Yeah, he's here, he's showering and shit right now, are you guys still over at Karma's?" She nodded, "I still have my trailer, but I like to stay with Henry."
Yeah I bet you do you greedy, mooching bitch.
The conversation died for a few minutes, but I can't stand silences so I finally asked Shayla if she'd met Chelsie and Sally, and then introduced them to everyone because Nick pointed out they hadn't really met either. Joe was eyeing Chelsie in a way that was grossing me out. Not only was he a loser, but she was for Dexter. "How long have you guys been here?" Nick asked and Sally shrugged, "I don't know, almost a week, I think. It's way more mellow here then anywhere else we've been hanging out, and cleaner too." I nodded cockily, shit yeah it was cleaner, it has always grossed me out how tweakers live. You have excess energy and you can't keep your fucking house clean? Give me a break.
"Yeah, it's cool here, but you guys should come hang out with us at my grandpa's house," After Nick said that Alice started laughing. "Dude, your grandpa's house is fucking lame, for one thing your grandpa is there and for another he's fucking gross. He kissed me full on, on the mouth when I was hanging out with you." She said and my eyes got huge, "What?! Ew! You didn't tell me that," I said and she sighed, "Why would I? It was supposed to be my most disgusting secret and I had planned on taking it to my grave, but now that I've blurted it out, yes, his grandfather is a fucking pervert." We all started laughing at that, and sadly that was when Dexter rejoined the group, "What are you guys laughing about?" "Well Alice kissed N--," "No! Don't tell him!" Alice said, her face was crazy red and it made us all laugh again, "I'll tell you later," I said and he shrugged, "No you won't tell him later, I'll kill your firstborn if you fucking tell him later," Alice said with, you know, just a hint of hostility.
Adam and Henry came back and we all smoked a bowl and sat around talking about stupid shit, Chelsie was writing, and it was a nice morning, at around eleven I decided it was time to leave, I got the car keys from Adam, gave him a kiss goodbye, and made everyone get in the car. Leaving a very butthurt Shayla behind.