Angels of Unknown

Chapter 1

GERARD'S POV.

No, no! Please, no! Came a cry, a woman's cry. Not Frank! I beg you, please!
I felt some resistance on my plain black clothing and looked down to see a young woman's pleading, tearstained, upturned face. She looked desperate, and ugly. I shuddered in disgust and kicked her off, flinging her to the side. I heard bones break with a sickening crack.
I winced at this sound, but nevertheless continued. I was nearly at my target.
A young man, with jet black hair. He had a terrified expression on his face; he stared at the long knife in my hand. My human senses expected him to beg; plead for his life. But alas, his mind was soley concentrated on his lover and child. His eyes wide and horrified, he stared at me pleadingly and whispered "Please make sure they're okay."

'Gerard? Gerard!' Lyn lightly shook my arm. 'What's wrong, Honey?'
I looked at her ; her beautiful face, twisted in worry, her hair dripping, her figure clad in only a towel, telling me she'd just gotten out of the shower. I couldn't let her know what had just happened ; she'd be worried sick. I couldn't let any harm come to her, my beloved wife. So I simply smiled and told her 'Nothing. You worry too much. You're going to turn prematurely grey.'

She giggled at my joke and and tickled my nose. As she started to get dressed, she said 'C'mon, Gee! We're meeting some of my old friends at one, remember? There's Kay; She comes from Colorado, along with her boyfriend Ravi, Megan and Mell ; They come from Canada, Nicole, and of course, her fiancee Conor. He's Irish. You've gotta get ready!' With that, she tottered off to the kitchen, hair still dripping, to make us both some breakfast.
As I watched her shadow thrown by the absurdly expensive lighting disappear, I thought of my love for this woman. I wanted her to know. My stomach lurched, and my heart yearned for her knowledge, but I simply couldn't worry her pretty head about this.

'Gerard?'

I sighed and heaved myself up from the leatherette couch I was sitting on.

'Coming, sweetie!'
♠ ♠ ♠
Concrit is very welcome :]