Angels of Unknown

Chapter 12

Ravi's POV

I tapped Lyn-Z's face and watched her eyes closely. I lowered my ear to her mouth and tried to hear her breathing. I could slowly hear the oxygen slide slowly between her lips, and I looked at her pale face. She reminded me of Kay as she slept; her beauty, the peacefulness.
I stood up and looked at her parents.

“Well... looks like she's just fainted... she'll be okay!”

“Thanks, Rav. We didn't know who to call otherwise. Kay told us you were a bit of a biology whizz.”

I laughed and stared down at Lyn-z who still layed dormant.

“Well... you know! Being Indian and all; the whole doctor thing,” I smiled.

Everyone laughed apart from Gerard, who stared at Lyn-z, his face contorting, I guess, from the pain of seeing his lover on the floor, blacked out.

Kay put an arm round him and he didn't react, apart from putting an arm round her, and squeezing her tight.

“Oi. Rardy! That's mine that is!” I warned, playfully.

Gerard layed his head on Kay's shoulder and I eyed him suspiciously. He had already taken Lyn, and I wasn't gonna let him take my baby, too.

I leant down and tapped her cheek, and chirped: “Blimey! I'll have to give her mouth to mouth in a second!”

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me to the deck, and a breathy, whispery voice questioned what I just said:

“Did you just say mouth to mouth?”

“Err.. Lyn... I-”

“Coz I loooove mouth to mouth!”

“Lyn-z... Gerard is a-” I tried to interject, again failing. She pressed my head into hers and she kissed the top of my head. I gulped, and tried to struggle free.

“Oooh baby, you know I like it like that!”

I stared up at Gerard and Kay who slowly separated and stared down at me, silently screaming for help. She started to laugh, and he just shook his head.

“It's your fault for being a geeky fuck, Rav!” He smirked, holding Kay tight again.

Lyn gave me a long kiss on the cheek, pushed me off, and ran out of the room, leaving a deep red stain on my skin. I gulped, and watched her scamper away like a naughty little mouse who had just been caught nibbling on some cheese that it wasn't meant to have.

“Soooo...” Said Gee, breaking a long silence that invaded the room, “I hear that you may be preggers, Kay!”

I frowned, and stared at her.

“Ha! If she won't tell me, she'll hardly tell you, will she?” I said, a bit too much venom in the comment.

“Y'know what, Ravi? I will tell him. He certainly makes me a lot happier than you do!” She spat back, snarling.

“Okay. Gerard, I-”

Kay broke off as Lyn-Z ran back into the room and flung herself over me. I chuckled nervously and started to try and ease her off me.

“Heh... It's better than the usual fainting symptoms; bladder weakness and the insane urge to clean your bowels,” I laughed.

I was confused. Kay seemed to be quite angry with me, and Lyn-z kept getting close to me. She was
falling out with Gee, and Kay was getting closer to him. It made me sick. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, and I didn't know what to do...