Angels of Unknown

Chapter 14

Ravi's POV

“Kaaaaaaaaay!” I whined, banging frenziedly on the door. My breathing began shallow and my heart raced. I couldn't lose my baby. I couldn't lose the girl I'd give the world for. I couldn't lose my life. I sighed a short, heavy sigh and banged my head against the ice cold, matte white front door of our apartment. I knocked again, and pleaded:

“Kaaay! Look, can you let me in, please? The apartment is half mine, too, y'know! Look- just let me in. There's nothing going on between me and Lyn-z. I swear it, babe. You're my one and only; till the day I die, baby!”

The door swung open, and I was bathed in the light from our lounge; with a cutout shadow of the love of my life.

“Really?” She asked; looking up at me with those big, beautiful eyes. I reached over and ran my thumbs over her soft, silky cheeks that were aching to be kissed.

“Really, babe. I've got the most amazing woman in the universe right here. Why would I trade her in for a downgrade?” I lowered my tone to a whisper, “Which is more than I can say for you and Gerard.”

As I leaned in to kiss her amazing lips; I felt the cold shock of our door; and blood trickle down my face.

I expected beautiful lips; I received a broken nose.

I plucked a tissue out of my pocket, said a few choice swearwords to Kay through the safety of the door; and ran downstairs. I needed air. I had had enough of her cheap and nasty perfume. I sprinted through the communal door, and heard a voice I didn't expect...

“Well hey there, Ravi!” Lyn-z chirped, surprising me.

“Er.. Hey, Lyn. How come you're here?” I asked, staring deep into her eyes.

“Um... I wanted to say sorry for earlier... I was out of order, and well... I'm sorry,” She said, her puppy eyes causing me to smile.

“It's alright, Lyn. But you know- I'm here if you need to talk, right? At any time!” I put my arm around her and hugged her.

“Yeah, thanks. How come you're out here?”

“Oh... me and Kay... little... argument thing... don't worry about it,” I said, deep breaths masking half the words in the sentence.

Lyn-z held me tight, and started to walk me round the block.

“Yeah? How 'bout you tell me all about it?”

Unexpectedly, she leaned in, and kissed my lips, biting on them. She wore raspberry lip gloss; the same as Kay did on our first date. I found myself kissing back; my hands wandering up and down her back. She fell onto the grass, and I lay on top of her. I peeled off her top; and she pulled down my jeans.

As long as Kay was safely tucked up in bed; this would be a night to remember...
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, guys, another cliffhanger!
If you read; PLEASE PLEAS PLEEAAAAASE Comment! We really appreciate it, and it's great that you guys are enjoying it!
A little promotion would be cool, too *hint, hint*
Thanks!
WLY!
--Ravi [and Jenny]
xoxo