Angels of Unknown

Chapter 16

Kay's POV

I could feel his hands wander over every inch of me. His fingertips feeling so graceful on my skin. I looked deep into his eyes and moaned; my breathe quickening but deepening with every second. I closed my eyes as our skin touched again and again; his lips sliding, slipping slowly over my sensitive skin. The passion increased; my eyes rolled back deep in my head, and my back arched.

"Oh Gerard! Oh Ge-"

The alarm went off. I gulped; unsure of whether I cried his name out loud or not. My hand roamed the bedsheets; looking for a sign that Ravi was still in bed. I found nothing. I could feel cold linen; but no warm Ravi. I opened my eyes and looked at his side of the bed. It was untouched.

God... why did I slam the door in his face? I quizzed myself, wondering where he must have spent the night.

I knew this happiness would never last. We were crazy for each other once- but now? You could separate us with a bargepole and we wouldn't care. We used to smile. We used to hold each other tight. We used to be in love.

I know I should have told him what went on at the doctors surgery. But how could I? It wasn't just a baby; there was something else on the side. Something else that would mean lots and lots more trouble...

I couldn't take anymore. I had to tell him. I picked up my mobile phone off the nightstand and pressed speed dial number two...
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow... I actually wrote something...
It's short... but oh well- it's something

Hello, people. It's Ravi here. I dunno what's going on with the story; but I thought I'd do a little writing because I got a bit bored! xD
Anywhoo! If you guys are lost- just read it from the beginning again ;)

Take Care, guys

--Ravi and Jenny

p.s. [I don't know what's happening with the story... will there be more updates? Who knows?]