Angels of Unknown

Chatper 7

LYN-Z's POV

I stood in the bar and admired the guy that ambled through the door. Wide, strong shoulders, a pronounced jawline, and emerald green eyes. He was hot, for sure.

Scanning the room, he glanced at me, and did a double take, scanning me up and down. His facial expression told me he was undressing me in his head, and enjoying it too. I liked that. Catching his attention, I licked my lips and winked suggestively. The look on his face was orgasmic.

Much to my delight, he began to walk over. My pulse raced and I looked down, my hair creating a silky black curtain between him and I.

'Congratulations! You have won tonight's competition ; you are officially the sexiest person in the room,' he smirked in what I supposed what was 'sexy' manner. His voice was slow and deep and chocolatey, a perfect match to his fine exterior. 'Your grand prize for tonight is....me!'

I ignored the cheesey pick-up line and smiled back seductively.

'Honey, you're in for a treat.'

---

'Bedroom,' he panted.

I stood cluelessly, not knowing where the bedroom was. He grabbed my hand and dragged me across the boring cream hallway. We stumbled into bedroom, bodies entertwined. I reached down and struggled with his belt buckle, our lips still locked.

Suddenly, his hand reached down, grabbing mine, not allowing me to undo his belt.

'How much?' he whispered hurredly.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit dodgy :/ just a filler-ish thing
I dedicate this chapter to Shehzeen, who is FINALLY reading this. ^_^