Angels of Unknown

Chapter 8

I stormed out of the room, leaving the dude lying there gormlessly. I was fucking pissed. I couldn't believe he thought I was a cheap whore. Well, let me tell you this, buddy. You were supposed to be the quick fuck, a bit of fun. Not me.

I don't even know his name.

That just proves exactly how much I cared.

But I cared enough to mind that I was taken for a prostitute. Minded enough that I screamed at him, until he cowered in a corner like the pussy he is. I don't know what I saw in him just a couple of hours earlier, at that tacky bar.

For the second time today I raced out of an apartment, again noticing the boring ricepudding colored walls.

The park that Gee and I used to go to. We used to sit in the hollow in the big tree and just cuddle and be in love with each other.

I smiled at the fond memories.

Like the time we 'painted' the bedroom wall together. I closed my eyes, smiling, as I remembered that day.

Lyn! I got the paint! Wake up, lazy bum!' Gerard laughed, standing at the foot of the bed, fully dressed and awake, fresh cans of paint in his hands, opposed to myself, lying in bed half asleep.

'Mmmmmm,' I groaned, not wanting to wake up.'

I glanced at my alarm clock. 10 o'clock. Much too early for me. I buried my head in my pillow.'
'Come ON! We still have to lay on the sheets of newspaper to protect the carpet.' Gee insisted, dragging me up. 'I'll give you ten minutes to change and get ready.'
With that, he exited. 'I'll make you a coffee, honey.'

I groaned again, and reluctantly forced myself to get ready.

Fifteen minutes later, feeling much more fresh, I walked into the kitchen, to be greeted with the delicious scent of coffee.

'Here, babe,' Gerard called, pushing a coffee over.

He waited until I'd nearly finished my coffee. He looked at me with a sly smile and a glint in his eye.

'What?' I asked, my brain still not fully functioning.

Getting up, he replied, 'I'll race you to the paint! Last one there's a slave for a week. I'm gonna win!'
He ran off.

I grinned and, discarding my coffee, ran straight after him, tackling him to the ground.

'Hah! Who's winning now?' I asked, tickling him mercilessly.
When I figured he'd had enough tickle-torture, I ran to the bedroom as fast as I could before he could get me.

But it seems I wasn't fast enough. He got me from behind, and pinning me against the wall, he crushed his lips against mine. His tongue ran lovingly against my bottom lip, asking for entry. I allowed it immediately, deepening our kiss. We continued making out for a while, until once again he pulled away with a mischevious smirk.

He turned away, bending down.

'Gee, where's the paint?' I asked.

'Right here,' he replied, straightening up, with a brush loaded with red paint and swiping it across my face. He giggled, grinning cheekily.

'Rude!' I replied. 'I'm gonna get you back for that!'

I wrestled the paintbrush off him and in return colored his own pretty face, turning it from startlingly pale to bright red. It look like he had a permanent blush.

He laughed and bent down, scooping up a handful of paint and flinging it at me, splattering my clothes and the wall behind me.

Soon this developed into a full-blown paint fight, each of us splattering the wall with different colors. The wall was a rainbow of different colors.

'Ooops,' I giggled. 'We've ruined the wall.'

'No, we haven't, silly,' Gerard chuckled. 'We've made it our own.'

I looked at the wall, and saw how we had created a beautiful peice of art with the splatters Gee and I had made.


A single tear rolled down my cheek.

I missed him. My Gerard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa, this is a long one.
:] Enjoy

Also, I have a new story. Park Bench.
It's a comical frerard, taking the piss out of a story I'm planning to write later. It'd mean a lot if you checked it out.