Status: RIP Random Hero. I love you

Memories Make Me Want to Go Back There

All the memories

I yelled good bye to my parents as I ran out to the van that was waiting for me outside. I jumped into the back and kissed my boyfriend of 3 years quickly before sitting down comfortably and saying hello to everyone.

Ryan smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

Bam turned around in the front seat and looked me up and down and smirked. He was going to say something about my clothes.

'Nice clothes Nix.' He laughed.

Yupp. I guessed it.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him the bird. I pulled off my overly large sweat shirt and pair of ripped jeans so I was left in my singlet and my shorts.

'Shut up man. You know what my parents are like.' I sighed running a hand through my messy brown hair.

Bam just kept laughing as we drove further and further away from my home and towards where we were to be shooting today.

When we arrived all the other Jackass boys were already there and had started shooting.

'Nix is here!' Pontius yelled happily.

He ran over to me decked in his bunny the lifeguard outfit and tackled me to the ground hugging me and kissing me all over.

'I missed you!' He yelled.

I laughed and pushed him off me. Pontius and I have been best friends since we were born, he was how I met these boys. And thanks to him I met the love of my life.

'You only saw me yesterday.' I said as I stood up.

Pontius stood up and shrugged.

'I still missed you.' He said. 'Can't a man miss his best friend?' He asked in a mutter.

I cooed and hugged him tightly kissing his cheek.

After that ordeal we started to film and it turned out that I was going to be playing chicken against Bam while the persons shoulders we were on would be on stilts. Great.

Jeff counted us in and I sighed and sent the camera a grim smile.

'I'm Phoenix Night, and this is Bam Margera. And this is stilt chicken.' I said.

I was on Ryan's shoulders while Bam was on Steve-o's.

Bam and I kept up pretty well but I ended up knocking him and Steve-o down. Which made Ryan and I fall, but whatever we still won.

'Ow!' I yelled holding my leg.

Well, that's going to bruise.

After that I wasn't needed for a while so I decided to take photos of everyone. I started with the camera crew, then I went over to Ryan, Bam, Pontius and Wee-man and started to take photos of them.

'Stop taking photos of me.' Ryan whined.

I rolled my eyes. 'Oh come on babe. Just one more, of you and me?'

I pouted and gave him the puppy dog eyes. I knew he couldn't resist that.

He sighed. 'Fine.'

I squealed happily and sat on his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me and just before I clicked the button he kissed me.

The photo printed out and I shook it so it would develop

Ryan and I looked at the photo and smiled.

'I'm going to keep this forever.' I said kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran my fingers softly across the old picture, you could tell it was old by how faded and tattered it was.

I kept staring at the photo as tears fell from my eyes. After all these years it still hadn't sunk in that he was really gone. Some mornings I would wake up and roll over to say good morning to him then remember that he wasn't there, and he never would be again. We were supposed to grow old together. I kissed the photo and laid it next to me on the bed.

'I'm coming Ryan.' I said before drifting off into a never ending slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pheonix Night

Outfit