Status: Updating if anyone read/likes this.

Let The Walls Break Down

Let It Roll.

It was just a normal Friday morning; Becca woke up to the sound of an annoying alarm clock at 6:20 am. May would be picking her up at 7 to go and get some breakfast and then head over to school. Becca took a shower, did her hair and make-up then picked out a cute outfit. Seven came around and May called her and told her to get her ass outside.

Jack happened to be in the car this morning because he was having some car troubles. Becca could not have been more excited to see Jack in the passenger seat. Becca has had a huge crush on Jack since she became friends with May in sixth grade. Nobody knew that she liked Jack besides Zack. Becca always figured May would not be too happy about her best friend crushing on her brother.

When Becca got in the car Jack asked “How have you been, beautiful?” “Good, haven’t seen you since last weekend.” she replied and they laughed. Jack had a very flirty personality and it always sent Becca mixed signals. Jack saw her get in with a few bags which implied she was staying the night. She usually did on Friday nights because her father was always out cheating on her mother, and her mother was always drunk on the weekends. Becca was out of the house as much as possible because she hated dealing with famiy drama on top of her own personal problems.
The day went on and finally the last bell of the day went off and Becca grabbed a few things from her locker and ran into Flyzik on the way to the car. “Want to go to a small house party tonight? It’s at Alex’s house and the band is going to play.” “Sure, I'm bringing May.” Becca replied. "I could have told myself that!" Flyzik said in response. The two have been insuperable for years now.

Becca was excited to see Jack and the other boys play, it was something she really enjoyed. She thought for them just being a high school band that their lyrics had such great meanings and amazing stories behind them.

Becca got to the car and she told May about the party tonight. When Jack got to the car Becca got a bit sassy with him just for fun. "So Jack why was I nor May informed about this little house party tonight? Huh?" Becca was horrid at keeping a straight face. "Oh shit! I forgot all about that!" "Good job Jack what if i had plans tonight how are you getting there?" May said foolishly to Jack. "Well if you two are going will you give me a ride pleaaseee!" Jack said begging to his younger sister. "Sure Jack-ass" Becca just sat there and laughed as the bickered. She was used to it and it was never anything to serious that they bickered about.

May and Becca got back to the Barakat residence and began getting ready. Jack was there and instigating the girls by taking their bags and make-up as they tried to get ready. “Jack don’t you have to get ready yourself? The band is playing tonight, did you forget again? Go get yourself ready or we will leave without you!” May said getting angry at Jack. Becca giggled and smiled at Jack.

Flirting with Becca as usual he winked and said “See you when I’m ready babe.” “Stop flirting with my friends you creep! She doesn't want you like that and she never will!” May said to Jack and then he went into his room.

As May and Becca were getting ready they began to talk about who was going to be at Alex's tonight. “I hope Vinny is there.I think I really am starting to have a crush on him, I don’t know why but he just seems so perfect for me. He is so nice and always texts me cute things and the most random times. I just can’t get him off my mind lately.” May sighed and contiued picking out clothes.
“Oh come on now May, you can do so much better than that partier. Why not Zack or Flyzick, just Vinny, really?” Becca had nothing against Vinny he just didnt fit the spot as her best friend boyfriend. He was a bit of a man-whore so to say, and May deserved a nice loving guy.

“Leave me be!” she laugh and playfully pushed Becca. “So who are you liking these days? Someone special?” “No one really.” Looking down and trying to avoid talking about this. Becca knew May would be pushy about the subject. May knew when Becca was lying by now.“I can tell you are lying so fess it up right now! I want to know who he is!”
Becca was a little reluctant and really did not want to get May upset and she also didn't want Jack to find out because she knows that she would never have a chance with him.“Really, it’s no one, and it’s not even that important because I will never have a chance with him.”

"You not have a chance with someone? Funny joke there Becca. You could have any guy you wanted at the snap of your fingers. The only reason you are single is because you won't tell anyone who you like!" May yelled at Becca.
May just dropped the conversation after that and they started talking about how they would do their hair and make-up. Jack over heard and stuck his head in the bathroom and said “Girls, should I curl or straighten my beautiful locks of hair?” May and Becca laughed and May shut the door on his face. Well that was pretty rude” Becca said through a laugh. Then Jack yelled through the door “YEAH!”
Everyone was finally ready to go and it was around eight now Jack had to throw his guitar and amplifier in the back of May’s car.

Alex only lived about 15 minutes away. When they got there Alex ran outside and said “Jack, your late! Get inside and set up the party starts at nine thirty!” “Blame the girls and their hair and make-up!” Alex looked at the girls and shook his head before walking over to the girls “Why don’t you come inside and get some drinks! You fine ladies ready to PARTY!?”

They walked in and they guys were setting up their equipment in Alex’s family room. May and Becca just stood by the bar and sipped drinks and gossiped about cute guys in their junior class. Jack walked over with Zack and they started to imitate the girls and made them smirk.

Becca and Zack walked away and began talking. Zack and Becca have been pretty close since eighth grade, before Zack moved, and then he couldn't go to the same high school as Becca anymore. Becca and Zack went on a walk in Alex's backyard and started to have a heart to heart before people would start to arrive at the party.

“So how have you been lately? It feels like forever since we last spoke or hung out.” Zack said giving Becca a warm hug. “Yeah I know! I’m sorry; I just have been staying with May every weekend." “Yeah I figured, how’s the whole parent situation been at home lately?” Zack said looking into her eyes. He was such a sweet caring guy and Becca knew she was lucky to have him around. “Not good, during this week I heard my mom crying herself to sleep, like I feel bad but she has been treating me like shit lately. Ugh it just frustrates me and she is always drunk. It's disgusting. Can we please talk about something else?” Becca mummer-ed.
Zack hugged her and whispered in her ear “It will get better soon.” When they let go Zack nudged Becca and said “So since you have been staying at May’s you have been seeing a ton of Jack haven’t you”
“Eh kind of, he is always at practice with YOU GUYS and he spends so much time at Alex’s.” Zack just laughed a little “Well make a move tonight!” He replied
Becca knew that was a good idea so she smiled at Zack and then they walked back inside because people were starting to arrive.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter of my first fanfiction. I hope you like it. Tell me how you feel honestly! I wont get butthurt!