Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Alone

Aleara-Rain, or as she prefers Ally, shot up out of a restless sleep with light blonde hair plastered to her face. She could feel her heart pulsing in her ears as her claws tore into the thin blanket. She closed her eyes and tried to calm down from the nightmare she knew too well. Slowly her claws retracted into normal human finger nails and her elongated fangs shortened to regular blunted canines. Ally collapsed back and growled in frustrations at yet another night of fitful sleep. Her eyes shifted to the digital clock on the bedside table and saw the red lines flashing 5:19 am. Her growl deepened at the realization that it was pointless to even try getting back to sleep; her bus was at 6:30am.
She rolled over, pushed herself up, and left the bed to get ready. She rummaged through her backpack for a clean, or semi-clean, shirt, pants, underwear, and bra. Once finding clothing that would suffice, she headed to the shower. As the water warmed, Ally looked at herself in the mirror to see that light purple bags still hung under her eyes. She pursed her lips; she did not know why she thought they would ever leave. With a sigh, she stepped into the warm shower and moaned in bliss; how she loved showers. She enjoyed her shower, not knowing when the next time she would be able to enjoy one again. After washing her hair, body, brushing her teeth, and finally conditioning, Ally stepped out and got ready for the day. Once finished in the bathroom, she looked over at the clock and panicked; 20 minutes until her bus came. She quickly swiped the brush through her long hair, grabbed her backpack, and ran down the stairs to check out.
After 5 minutes, Ally was running down the street to meet the bus that would take her to the next destination. She made it just as the bus was getting ready to leave. "Ticket please." The bus driver requested. Suddenly getting shy, Ally's cheeks burned red and she looked down as she showed him her ticket. He nodded and she scurried to find a seat in the back away from people. She got comfortable, or as comfortable as one could on a bus, and pulled out her mp3 player for the long ride.
At some point she fell asleep and she was startled awake by the bus driver. "Miss, this is the last stop of the day."
"What?" She cried as she woke up disoriented. Her face grew red again as she mumbled, "Sorry."
"It's fine." The driver smiled.
"Um, where are we?"
"Beacon Hill, California." He replied. "Well, just outside. If you walk about five minutes to your left you will enter the town."
"Thanks." She thanked inside of her heavy wool jacket, that would probably now be useless since she was now in California.
"No problem, Miss. Enjoy your stay." Ally gave a sharp nod and headed off the bus. As soon as she stepped off, the bus left and she was once again alone. She glanced left and right, shifted her backpack on her shoulders and started towards the town.
The walk was silent with little to no noise whatsoever. She was content with the silence and enjoyed that fact that the town seemed to be surrounded by woods; she loved nature. The wolf in her was happy that she would soon be able to run freely without worry of humans being around. Ally's had to keep her other half locked up lately due to arriving in cities instead of less crowded areas and that made her sad. As she spaced in her contentment, she arrived on the outskirts of the town. She walked for sometime more before deciding she had to put on her big girl pelt and ask for help.
She entered the local animal clinic and looked hesitantly around. Ally slowly crept to the front desk and rang the bell. Quietly she called, "Hello?"
A man came out from the back and smiled, "Hello, may I help you?"
"Yes, I'm looking-" Ally was not able to finish as the front door banged open. Ally's head whipped to her right to see a dark haired man in his 20s carrying a bleeding young man. The 20-something year old growled as the Doctor ushered all three of them to the back. The Doctor started barking out orders and out of habit, Ally did everything she was told. She use to work in a vet's office before and quickly gathered everything needed to clean up wounds. As the Doctor and the dark haired man finished with the injured boy, Ally started cleaning up all the blood that had dripped to the floor and the dirty rags.
When everything was said and done, and the commotion settled down, Ally heard someone behind her take a sharp intake of breath. Before she could even register what happened, She was crushed up against the wall of the office and red eyes bore into her. The dark haired man growled furiously at her. She whimpered and tried to show submission by lowering her eyes; she knew an Alpha when she saw. Ally tried to banish the thoughts of the last time she saw an Alpha as she started shaking under the Alpha's grip.
"Are you one of them!" The Alpha growled out. Ally tried to answered, but she was too scared and only a whimper escaped her lips. "Answer me." The man's teeth started to grow long.
"Derrek, calm down." Ally could hear her clothes tearing from the claws that were replacing Derrek's nails. "She just arrived, and she's alone." Derrek leaned in so his nose was close to her neck and took a deep breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I recently watched the entire two season of Teen Wolf and had an idea for a fanfic. I'm usually not one to write fanfics, but I really liked this idea so here you are. Cheers! Please leave a comment.