Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Her Past

Isaac was the first to realize Ally had collapsed. He ran over to her still form, but quickly backed away because of the ropes around her. "Lydia!" He called.
She immediately ran over and asked, "What?" Without Isaac responding, she noticed the ropes and slipped them off of Ally's neck and where they had tangled when she fell. Lydia discarded the ropes behind a tree and shrugged off her coat and put it on Ally's naked form. "What are you waiting for? Pick her up." Isaac quickly followed her instructions and blushed when he realized he was holding a naked female. Lydia rolled her eyes and lead him to the others.
"Let's go." Derrek grunted as he lifted Scott and started towards his car. Everyone followed quietly until they came to the road where three cars where lined up. "I'm taking Scott to Dr. Deaton, Allison and Stiles get to the hospital, and Isaac." He paused deciding what to do with Ally. "Pass her to Jackson and take her to the house, I'll deal with her later." Everyone split up and Isaac gave her to Jackson who drove to the Hale house with Lydia.
Jackson laid Ally in her bed and left while Lydia dressed her in a tank top and shorts. The two teens waited anxiously for Derrek to tell them how Scott was fairing. Around 3am Jackson's phone buzzed with a text message; Scott was going to be fine and Allison and Stiles would also be okay. Derrek arrived home soon after where everyone crashed at the house after a long day.
Ally woke around 1pm disoriented and confused. She stumbled downstairs with a foggy head. She was in the living room all of two seconds when she was thrown into the wall with Derrek's hand wrapped around her throat and red eyes glaring into her. She gasped as Derrek growled, "You have some explaining to do."
"I...Don't.... Understand." I gasped out as she tried to pry his fingers from her neck.
"Aleara." He snarled and her pupils eclipsed her caramel gold irises as memories of the previous day unearthed themselves from her foggy memory. "Explain, now."
"Derrek, you're going to kill her before she's able to explain." Issac fearfully said.
Derrek growled again, but released Ally from his iron grip. She fell to the floor and doubled over trying to catch her breath. "Talk! You said you were an Omega. I do not appreciate being lied to!"
Ally did not look up as held back tears. "I am an Omega."
"I have four hunters and six pack members who can attest to that being false." Anger was radiating off of him and slowly choking her.
"I am, listen to my heart beat. I truly see myself as an Omega. However, in order for you to understand how I can be an Alpha and Omega you have to understand where I come from." Ally curled her fingers into a fist so her nails bit into her palm. "In my old pack I was the Omega in the pack. We were very in tune with our wolf half and structured our pack around a real wolf pack. We had the Alpha, scouts, Betas, hunters, sitters, and an Omega. When I was 15 our Alpha went crazy and massacred our entire pack. No one could stop her as she ripped out throats, tore people apart, did the most gruesome things to her pack..." Ally bit her lip as she tried to stop any tears from falling. "She left me for last and I mean last. Her most faithful followers, the ones who helped her kill the others, were killed before me... and then she went for me. The only thing I remember about the fight was needing to kill her so she wouldn't hurt anyone else. If she lived she would have continued until she was killed or everyone was dead. The next thing I remember was being covered in her blood, standing over her, as she grinned at me with a slit throat and then she died. I felt the rush of power that comes with becoming Alpha but it quickly subsided and except for heightened everything I'm not much different than I was before." Finally Ally looked up at the Alpha who was staring down at her. "I have no intention of becoming an Alpha, I've never wanted to be Alpha, I have never gone Alpha before yesterday."
Derrek was quiet as he looked at the girl that confused him so much. After her story he could not just through her out, she was not that different from him. Yet she has been keeping important information from him and felt less trustful of her. He let out a frustrated sigh, "We need to talk, everyone else go home and let your parents know you are okay." Everyone said farewell and quickly left, not wanting to be in the cross fire. "Come on." He turned and sat down in a chair, while Ally quickly sat on the coach with her eyes cast down.
"Is there anything else I need to know?" His voise was tight, trying not to snap at the scared girl.
"Not really." She fiddled with the end of her shirt. "After receiving the Alpha power, the police came and got me, I was in the system until I was emancipated and then I traveled around. I met a few packs, but they either chased me away or I left on a friendly note. I've lived here for months now, my wolf is submissive beyond belief, you can't fake that."
Derrek leaned forward and ran his fingers through his hair. "An untamed Alpha is dangerous, you were ready to attack me protecting Scott, Allison, and Stiles."
"I know, I just never though I'd actually have my Alpha come out. I thought I'd die before letting her out."
"You're going to have to practice shifting between the Alpha form and your human or Beta form." Ally bit her lip. "Why don't you want to use her?"
Ally shrugged, "I don't know. I'm not exactly afraid of her I just never really thought of releasing that form."
"Well, we're going to have to practice so if you ever do shift you can think clearly and shift back."
"I know." She finally looked up at him. "Thank you, Derrek for not throwing me out before listening to what I have to say and trying to help me."
"Your welcome. However," He looked at her sternly, "No more keeping secrets."
"Yes, sir." She fiddled with her finger as she hesitantly asked, "Are the others afraid of me?"
Derrek leaned back and replied, "More surprised. Allison and Stiles know you shifted because you were protecting them, the others are more weary since they were on the aggressive side of your Alpha. You are going to want to talk to them, but since most of them know your story they might be more comfortable after a little while."
"What about you?"
Derrek was taken back by the concern in her voice. "I'm a little mad you didn't tell me, but you're still Ally as far as I know. If that changes..." His eyes bled red and Ally automatically stiffened. "But by your reaction and the scent you're casting, your submissiveness is genuine. Now you should probably eat, I have to go and take care of a few things." Derrek got up and started for the door.
"Wait!" Derrek turned his head, "What happened to the Omega?"
"He's been taken care of." Then he left Ally to her own accord.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Ally.