Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Explorer and Red

Ally skipped out the door to Stiles's blue jeep. "Hello, you're my chauffeur today?"
Stiles grinned and replied, "Yes, ma'am. Dad's just getting off for lunch so we're meeting him at the place." Ally nodded. Through the entire ride, Stiles talked about what he got his friends and how excited he was to finally start vacation. Just as Stiles cut the engine, his father arrived. "Hey dad."
"Hi Stiles, Ally." Ally smiled a greeting and he ushered her to the car of interest. It was a green 2004 Ford Explorer. He walked her through the strengths and weaknesses of the car and at the end of the tour Ally took it out for a test drive. She felt comfortable and instantly fell in love with it. Once she was back at the house, she met the owner and talked to him about purchasing it. He agreed to officially selling it to her after the holidays since Ally would be paying in cash, she did not own a checkbook, and the owner was going away until the 27th. After shaking hands and exchanging information, Ally thanked the sheriff and left with Stiles. She ended up hanging out with him all day as he finished up his shopping and he told her about how he celebrates the holidays.
"Does everyone come over for Christmas Eve or Christmas?" Ally asked as they sat in a local cafe.
"Christmas evening. Christmas Eve there's a hug town get together where the adults have their party and us kids have our own." He grinned.
"So would I constitute as an adult or kid?" She smiled over her hot chocolate.
"Hmm, how old are you?"
She gave him a mock appalled look, "Mr. Stilinski one never asks a lady her age, that's rude." Stiles chuckled as she truthfully answered, "I'm 20, the awkward age of no longer being a teen, but not old enough drink."
"I'd say you're still a kid. You could totally pass as one."
"I'll take that as a compliment."
"And right you should."
"Does everyone go?"
"Mostly. The only exception is Derrek, he hasn't showed so far but that might be because he's a bit too old to be a kid and he's not exactly Mr. Social so he doesn't really know anyone at the adult party. Plus, I doubt people really got over the 'he killed someone' allegation."
"He killed someone?" Ally looked baffled.
"Well noooo, but Scott may or may not have said that he was responsible for the death of some people around town. He was cleared of it, but something like that doesn't just go away."
"Why did Scott say he did?"
"It was when he first got bitten and things were crazy. It was either him or a giant werewolf whose identity we didn't know at the time was chasing him and killing people."
"Ah, that must've pissed Derrek off."
"Yeah, but he still helped Scott so it worked out in the end. This pack has had it's down times, but it's made us stronger because of it." Ally nodded, this pack has been through a lot and she doesn't even know the half of it. "So you coming tonight?"
Ally pursed her lips, "I suppose, but I don't have anything to wear."
Stiles grinned and whipped out his phone, "No problem. Hey Lydia, I convinced Ally to go... nope... okay... Do you need to shower?" He asked and Ally nodded. "She does... Okay, see yeah in a while. Bye." He ended the call and grinned, "Let's go."
"Where are we going?"
"Your house of course, so you can shower and get ready. And before you ask, Lydia and Allison are coming over to help get you ready. Let's go." He grabbed Ally's hand and pulled her to his car.
As soon as they arrived at the house, Stiles shoo'd her to the shower and plopped down on the couch. Derrek walked in a few minutes later and asked, "What are you doing here?"
"What? Can't a guy come and hangout at a friends house?" Derrek waited for his answer. "Okay, we convinced Ally to come to the party with us. You should come too! The whole pack would be there for once." He grinned.
"I'm good." Derrek collapsed on a chair.
"Aw don't be lame, cooome!" Derrek growled causing Stiles to sigh. "Fine, but don't complain to me when we come back with amazing stories and you have no idea what we are talking about." Stiles suddenly turned to look at Derrek with wide eyes, "Don't be The Blitz, Derrek. Don't be that guy!"
"The What?"
"The Blitz from How I Met Your Mother. He's the guy who doesn't experience anything fun, while everyone else does."
Derrek rolled his eyes and replied, "Don't worry about me. Shouldn't you be getting dressed or something?"
"I will be, Scott, Jackson, and Isaac are coming over and bringing me dress clothes."
Half-way through Ally's shower, Allison and Lydia showed up. They gave a fleeting greeting as they headed up to Ally's room to get thing ready. She walked into her room in nothing but a towel and was only mildly surprised to see her friends. After Lydia scrutinized her, she sat Ally down and started doing her hair. Lydia dried and gently waved Ally's long hair, and then swept it over her left shoulder and loosely tied it in place. "There, now face me." Lydia made a sweeping motion to Allison and began doing Ally's makeup. It was kind of a grueling process because Ally was not use to putting on makeup, thus she twitched a lot. However, Lydia took it in great strides and finished rather quickly. "Now put this on." She shoved red fabric at Ally, who quickly left to change.
Once she zipped up the dress, she looked at herself. The dress had a sash that went from her left hip and crossed to its one shoulder. The waist was embellished with a gold belt and a Tully-layered skirt that went about mid-thigh. Ally felt a little uncomfortable and did a little nervous dance before exiting the bathroom and entering her room. The other two girls had changed into their dresses and were just finishing up their makeup.
"Took you long- Ally you look amazing! I knew that dress would suit you!" Lydia grinned at how awesome she was.
"Thanks." Ally whispered as a blush crept across her cheeks.
"Stop looking bashful, head held high and work that dress." Lydia instructed. "Now put these on and let's go." She handed Ally gold ballet flats and strutted out the door. Ally quickly slipped on the shoes and looked to Allison. She gave Ally a reassuring smile before leaving the room to go find her boyfriend downstairs. Ally took a deep breath and started the nerve racking journey to her friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/clink-about-it-dress?utm_source=affiliateprogram_cj&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_medium=CJaffiliate&cj_webid=4441350&cj_affname=rewardStyle&cj_affid=2975314&cj_linkd=10632182&utm_campaign=CJ&utm_source=CJ&cj_sid=f7m6x4de8w -dress Ally is wearing

The car is actually based on my dad's old car. I loved driving it, however may it rest in piece... it was totaled while I was at college =(