Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

To Protect and To Heal

Later that day, everyone came over to exchange presents and to hang out. The house was filled with random music, not all of it Christmas, and laughing as Stiles, Scott, and Jackson egged each other on while playing Clue. Ally watched happily from the couch, nursing her tea as she watched with amusement the boys betting on who did it, with what, in what room. "Does anyone else want a hot chocolate refill or coffee?" She asked as she unfolded herself from her seat. The three playing the game raised their hands as Allison volunteered to help. The two girls laughed as Scott groaned at his failed assumption.
"Poor Scott, he'll get crap for being wrong." Allison chuckled.
"Well he has you to console him." Ally grinned as she poured the hot coco into each mug.
"That's true, then again I could be mean and also give him crap." From the other room Scoot yelled 'HEY!' and the girls broke down laughing. "Forgot he could hear me." Allison's eyes sparkled with life.
"Curse of being a werewolf." Ally smiled and grabbed one of the mugs from her. They placed the mugs in front of their appropriate wolf and went back to their seats. Ally leaned over to place her cup on the end table when she noticed the familiar weight around her neck was missing. She felt her neck and checked down her shirt to realize it was gone. She quickly sat up and looked around frantically.
"You okay, Ally?" Isaac asked alarmed at how the girl was acting. The game paused as Ally lifted a pillow.
"I lost my necklace." Everyone stood up and started looking around.
"You looking for this?" Scott held up a choker with a smooth flat rock with two runes carved into it.
"Yes! Thank you." Ally cried as she flung herself at him. He barely stopped them from falling when she hugged him. When she realized what she did, Ally quickly backed away and turned red. "Sorry." She took her necklace from Scott embarrassed and tied it around her neck. She sigh in relief at the familiar weight.
"Is it really that important?" Scott asked, a little red from what just transpired.
"Ah, yeah. I got it when I came of age in my pack." She played with the rock as her mind went back eight years.
"Coming of age?" Isaac asked.
"If you're a born werewolf, you have your first shift at 12." Derrek nodded in agreement. "When that happens then the pup is given a necklace with their name rune or runes on it. Mine is the combination of Thorn and Ur or To protect and Heal. So in my old pack we not only had our pack sign we also had our name that accompanied it." Ally found a piece of paper and drew her old pack sign, a Celtic braided circle, and inside she drew her runes. "So if we were doing something pack related, this would have been my signature."
"That's interesting, I've never heard of a pack doing that." Derrek commented as he looked at the paper before him.
"Does the necklace have anything other significant meaning?" Allison asked.
Ally nodded, "Yes, actually. Um, when wolves find their mates they exchange the necklaces so others know the person is taken and they always have a piece of their mate with them. To give it away, means giving away part of you."
"Wow, that's a pretty powerful trinket." Jackson whistled.
"Yeah... thanks for helping me find it." Ally smiled gratefully. Everyone smiled and the group decided to exchange presents. Ally was the last to hand her's out and had to retrieve them from her room. As she passed them out, everyone, well mostly the boys, got really excited.
"I wondered what these bags were for! I wanted to take a peek but had a feeling I shouldn't. Glad I didn't!" Stiles laughed as he untied his packaged and stuffed a cookie in his mouth. "Sooo good." He moaned.
Ally chuckled, "Glad you like it."
"Try not to spew crumbs everywhere, please." Derrek asked as he received his goodie bag of varies types of cookies from Ally. "Thank you." She smiled softly and moved to where her seat was. For the rest of the night everyone munched on their treats and watched Nightmare Before Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and two other Christmas movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I don't think I made this clear but Ally's a soft speaker in general so yeah. She's only loud when she get extremely excited or singing (alone). Cheers! I really liked the necklace idea.

http://www.clker.com/cliparts/9/X/d/m/g/Z/3-plait-border-oval-hi.png -Pack sign
http://www.runes-for-health-wealth-love-now.com/images/runechartpic.jpg -Rune signs