Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Stake 'Em

"You look like shit man." Jackson commented as he passed Derrek to sit in the living room for yet another meeting.
"You can blame Ally for that." Derrek replied back.
"How is she doing?" Allison asked as Scott and she sat on the couch.
"Better, but try your hardest not to ingest vamp venom, you'll hallucinate, get a fever, and vomit."
The wolves and humans looked grossed out and Allison replied, "Poor Ally."
"Let's get back to business. Stiles what have you found out about last night?"
"Well, dad didn't get home til late last night and I was only able to peak a glance when he went to bed at 5am, but the woman is stabilized though she had to have a blood transfusion. She had two puncture wounds on her neck and wrist. They still have no suspects." He replied. "They also have no idea who the caller was since she only gave the location, what happened to the woman, and then hung up."
"What did she say happened?"
"That the woman was attacked by two males who ran away. Nothing more than that. They tried to track down where the attackers went, but have yet to find them. We have to do something to keep the police out of harms way while they investigate this." Stiles face showed a hint of worry for his dad.
The pack went silent as they thought of ways to keep the sheriffs office busy while keeping them out of harms way. "Hint it's an occult in town." Everyone's eyes went to the stairs where Ally stood pale, tired, and wrapped in a blanket.
"Ally you look like hell." Scott said aloud and received a whack from Allison.
"She vomited up all stomach contents plus stomach acid all night and hallucinated, you'd look like crap too Scott." Stiles shook his head at his best friend.
"What were you saying?" Derrek tried to get everyone back on track.
"Make them believe it was two crazy teens who are into feeding; who believe they are vampires."
"We don't have those kind of people in Beacon Hill, Ally." Stiles said.
"That you know of. Who's not to say they aren't just good at being hush hush about it until now?" A grin formed on her white lips.
"I see where you're going. You want to plant that in the Sheriff's mind so that we can control the situation." Derrek smiled, he liked the idea. He can keep track of what the force is doing, keep them safe, and get rid of the interlopers. "Stiles will you be able to do that?"
Stiles bit his lip, "I don't know, I don't want to lie to him." He felt awful every time he did.
"Just think about it, okay? We can help you think of what to say or hint." Stiles nodded at Derrek as he continued to chew on his lip. Ally sat gingerly next to Stiles and leaned her head on his shoulder for comfort. "Has anyone found anything on vampires?"
"According to wikipedia, vampires originally were believed to be turned by evil spirits possessing bodies, suicide victims, or witches or by being bitten by a vamp itself. But there are a lot of vampire legends from all around the world." Scott replied.
"Things I've learned are: They don't have a reflection, can't be in sunlight or they burn, can't enter holy ground, sleep in dirt and/or a coffin, feed on blood, can't cross running water, extremely pale, pointy canines, inject venom to turn their victims, red eyes, blue eyes, are the enemies of werewolves, must be invited into a house or they can't enter, hate garlic, can't stand the sight of a crucifix." Isaac said next.
"Super hearing, speed, smell, sight, and strength are some attributes a vampire might have." -Allison
"Some ways to kill them include: Staking them most say in the heart but other countries believe you can do it through the mouth, decapitation, incinerate the body, holy water, exorcism, metal pinning it to the earth, in its mouth, and on its eyes to prevent it from rising. Some vamps are said to not have shadows." Stiles listed. "However, these are all from different vampires and not one specifically."
Derrek groaned, "Well, let's just prepare for anything and everything. I want us patrolling in groups of four now. Don't engage unless you must, I don't want anyone hurt. Learn as much as you can about them if you spot one, but if it gets too dangerous leave and let me know." The pack nodded and the rest of the day went on as normal. Ally ate something small before returning to bed to get some sleep. A week and a half passed without much incident, it was not until two pack members were hurt that the pack got desperate.
"We can't keep going on like this Derrek!" Scott growled as Allison got her arm stitched up after getting attacked by one of the vamps; apparently there were five.
"Calm down Scott, Allison is fine." Stiles tried to coo, but only got pushed to the side.
"She wouldn't have gotten hurt if this thing had been taken care of." Scott's eyes flashed amber.
"What would you have me do, Scott? Have a patrol group attack when they find the vampires, they're strong and just as feral as the wolf we are hunting down." He replied back.
"I'm pretty sure we could take them. When we fight we could call everyone else."
"More of us would get hurt and possibly die. Do you understand that? We have never fought vampires before and we still barely know how to fend them off."
"Why don't we call for backup?" Lydia injected. She sat by Jackson who was slowly healing from his ordeal with the vampires.
"That's not a bad idea."
"We have the Mountain Pack and Erica and Boyd's pack we could ask for help." Isaac offered; he would not be opposed to seeing his old friends and ex-pack mates.
Derrek nodded, "I'll talk to them now. Allison, you okay?"
"I'm fine, nothing more than a scratch. The vampire didn't bite me so I'm venom free." She smiled as she stroked Scott's hand. Derrek disappeared out the door to call on the two packs he had an alliance with. The pack Erica and Boyd joined readily agreed, but the Mountain pack took a bit of convincing since they had never heard of vampires before. Once they learned more about the situation, they finally agreed to send seven of their members down to help. In two days time, the two packs would arrive to help them and hopefully get rid of the problem once and for all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay friends =)