Status: It is complete, I hope you enjoyed it

Omega in the Pack

Kahlan

If everyone thought vampires were interesting, things were about to hit a new level. Two days had passed since Allison and Jackson got hurt and it was the day the two packs were coming to help. Ally had not greeted the packs because she had to be at school for 8:30am and only just arrived home at 3:45; she had work at 4. She flung her car door open, not bothering to close it, and ran up the stairs. She could hear people talking but paid little attention because she needed to put her bag away. She did a hasty greeting and ran up the stairs to throw her bag on the bed and quickly change into a polo. As the packs met, she carefully slipped behind them to grab her pre-made dinner for work. She was exited the kitchen when she heard a growl and looked up. Two pairs of amber eyes glared at her as a fist connect with her cheek. She fell to the ground as the other wolf jumped on her. "You F'en Bitch! What the hell are you doing here!?" He got in two punches before a pack member pulled him off and Jackson and Isaac crouch in front of Ally to protect her. The other wolf continued to yell at her as Ally watched sadly at his tirade and the air filled with tension. Just as Derrek was about to pounce on the wolf causing the trouble, Ally said
"Kahlan's dead Relic." The angry wolf, Relic, stopped with wide eyes, "She died along with everyone else." Ally slowly got up.
"How do I know you aren't just saying that!?" Spit flew as he snarled.
"Would Kay really have let you punch her and act submissive?"
"Rai?" He whispered in disbelief, "Is that really you?"
"Hi Relic." A tear fell down his cheek and Ally bent down to pick up her fallen dinner, "I have to go. Don't be hard on him, Derrek." Then she quickly left the house and drove to work. The house was silent with the exception of Relic's sniffling.
"What the hell just happened?" Derrek's red orbs fell on Relic who whimpered under the intense stare of the Alpha.
"I thought she was Kay. I'm so happy she not." He laughed cried.
"Who's Kahlan?" He demanded from the smaller wolf.
Relic looked up confused, "Our old Alpha, didn't Rai tell you?"
"She's told us about her old Alpha, never a name." Scott replied. "Why would you confuse Ally with the old Alpha?"
"Because Kahlan was Ally's sister." Derrek informed his Beta.
"Not just sister." All eyes slipped to Relic again, "Kahlan and Ally were identical twins. I wonder what happened." Relic turned his head towards the door Ally had just left out of. Then his eyes widened and turned to Derrek. "I am so sorry for attacking Ally! It'll never happen again I swear!"
"How can I know that?" Derrek asked seriously.
Relic's face turned to surprise, "Because we've been friends since we were pups."
"Even though she looks like your old Alpha who massacred your old pack?"
"Yes, I can't blame her for that."
"Fine, we'll talk later, but for now let's get down to business." Derrek would make sure he talked to Relic later, Ally's past seemed too complicated not to know a little more about. The meeting went smoothly with everyone introducing themselves and going over everything they had learned about the threats in the area. Lydia drew up plans on how to effectively and efficiently scout, patrol, and engage the vampires and feral. Derrek kept a close eye on Relic the entire meeting.
After sitting around for two hours and going over everything, everyone was dismissed to stretch and mingle with their fellow allies. "You do realize that Ally's been through more than we thought right?" Stiles asked Derrek when almost everyone left. Derrek lifted a dark eyebrow. "Kahlan was Ally's IDENTICAL twin. And Ally killed Kahlan... in essence, Ally watched herself die."
"And saw what she could turn out to be." Derrek referring to letting the Alpha take over.
"I'm amazed Ally is f'ed up more. Could this be why she's afraid of shifting?"
"I'm betting it is. Ally was only 15 when she became an Alpha, it's no wonder Kahlan went insane."
"What do you mean?"
"The Alpha form is a lot of power and wolf to deal with. I had trouble dealing with it and I was use to being a wolf and in my twenties. Kahlan had to have become Alpha when she was a young teen if she had time to slowly go insane, cause people to fear her, and then massacre the pack."
"Ally said everyone died, how did she not know Relic was still alive?"
"I don't know, but I'm going to talk to him now." Derrek pushed himself off of the wall and headed outside where most everyone else was. Once Relic saw him, he immediately walked over to Derrek.
"You want to talk?"
"Yes, inside." Derrek turned and walked into the kitchen where he leaned against the counter and Relic took a chair. "How didn't you know Kahlan died?"
"Because I was a coward. I watched as my friends and family died at the hands Kay but could do nothing. I tried to help Ally, but it was futile and only ended up under a pile of rubble. When I woke up, I booked it out of there and didn't stop running until I passed out. I didn't stop moving until about two years ago when I came across the Mountain pack and they took me in."
Derrek thought over what he said and asked, "So when you saw Ally again, you automatically assumed she was Kahlan?"
Relic looked down and nodded, "Yeah, Ally's always been submissive to a fault. She never fought back even when Kay decided to use her as a punching bag for no reason other than she was angry. So for Ally to be alive while Kay's dead is just a miracle and unbelievable."
"How old was Kahlan when she became the Alpha?"
"12. She slit our old Alpha's throat as he was dying, as was custom in our pack for the next Alpha to rise."
"Isn't that a bit young?" Derrek was alarmed.
Relic shrugged, "There was no one else. They were from the Alpha line and since they had no older siblings and their mother died, it was their birth right. Since Kahlan was older and not the Omega, she was the one to become the next Alpha."
"And a pack can't live without an Alpha." Derrek murmured to himself.
"If you're worried about me attacking her because she looks like Kay, I promise I won't. On top of you probably killing me, she still is my friend even if I haven't seen her in a while. She may look like Kay, but she's different in almost every single way possible. Even her smell is different."
"Then how did you not know it was her when you attacked her?"
"Because I wasn't expecting any of the Knight sisters, especially Ally, to be alive. Just seeing her triggered my need to kill her, Ally isn't the only one who saw hell that night. I don't know about her, but I have nightmares a lot. But now that I know Ally's alive, I won't attack her." Derrek nodded and dismissed the Beta to his own pack. Things are always more complicated than he thinks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had part of this chapter in my head since the beginning :3